It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by estebadia

no man! extremist muslim criminals are the only criminal terrorists. The others are heroes! BTW I hate all organised religions. They are all trash but the Jews are right!
edit on 24-11-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

ok i think you have proven to all your stupidity and the irrelevance of your sayings.... i attack only the extremists and ask peace to all others ... i love the jew history, their food (thx to the family of my wife), the jew habits.... and i love the muslim history too and their habits and their food.... and GUESS WHAT ?? IT S PRETTY SIMILAR cause we re all COUSINS !!!

so open your mind, stop showing yourself as a narrow minded zionist and have a walk outside on fresh air
edit on 24/11/10 by estebadia because: (no reason given)

i must add something cause really it s so stupid.... once again you sayin that in france we have issue with muslims and removed religion from school is a superb show of your ignorance
the french revolution stated in the constitution in 1789 that religion, state and school are now separated.... where are the muslim problem in here ??? inform yourself and stop makin yourself a fool not knowing history or simple facts LEARN LAICITY !

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Summarizing Muslim Nazi relationship as proof that Muslim's today want to eradicate jews is at the very least intellectually irresponsible.

Not really. The Hamas uses the same vocabulary and tracts as the Nazis did. "The Procotols of the Wise Elders of Zion" about the "Jewish control of all Banks, Media, etc." is still making rounds in the Arab world.

Imagine that...Jews supposedly "own everything" but cant even defend a small strip of desert.

Everything stated in the protocols of zion has came true and 'innocent' israel fits perfectly in the picture with its huge influence and ownership via media, think tanks, economy and all other shady organisations working to establish NWO and the expansion of the promised land from nile to eupharates.

I urge everyone to read the original copy of the protocols of elders of zion and decide for yourselves who wants to rule this planet with their evil agenda.
edit on 23-11-2010 by forklift because: (no reason given)

Forklift, the documents you speak of are widely believed to be fraudulent in fact some would argue strongly that it's a fact. They were created to generated anti semetic views.

Now this is the point, a conspiracy theory was generated and here we are over a century later still with people refusing to acknowledge it was false in the first place.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
my mistake about laicity, it was in early 1900's in france....

"What is "laïcité" (laicity) ?

Almost all French citizens believe today that the further the State is from religions, the better off it is. This idea was not widely accepted around 1905, when the Churches were seperated from the State.

But since then, this principle of separation has won the hearts and minds, around the notion of laïcité (laicity), a key word to understand today's French mindset, and the reasons why many did not particularly like Sarkozy's recent speech in Vatican.

The French are very proud of this concept of laicity (wrongly translated by secularism) and they like to think of it as their property (however other countries also practice it).

What does ”Laïcité” mean ?

Laicity implies that the State holds a neutral position in religious matters and offers no support to any religion in particular. Well, this is far from revolutionary isn't it? This principle was practiced in the US more than one century before its lasting introduction in France. But there is more. This principle of laicity also means that all religions are equal before the law.

Freedom of conscience and religion must be total with respect to the rights of individuals. Once again, this is far from specific to France. So let's move further."

so once again i ask you : where is the "muslim problem " in this french laicity ?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Abumussab is a disinfo agent trying to trump up the Ops thread pretending to be an islamic extremist with a terrorist name simillar to al-zarqawi.And the Op himself has got an anti-islamic agenda.Just look at the Ops posting history.The Op was made a moderator after he created a thread called the 'the vile rants of the quran'.

While the rest of the Ops claims have no real substance, just pretty pictures!

I'll agree that this user seems to be a fraud. He embodies the Muslim stereotype and has joined the thread simply to serve as an example and to stir-up and reinforce preconceptions. He effectively states that Muslim countries today aren't really Muslim countries because they don't do enough evil stuff. If they were really Muslim countries, they would do more evil stuff. Frankly, I am surprised that people seem to be taking him seriously. However, people often don't care who is talking when they hear what they want to hear.

My money is on Abumussab either being the OP himself or some guy named Billy Bob, living in a Texas trailer. One of the biggest hints is that the guy started a thread about the emergence of a guy who calls himself the antichrist. Since when do Muslims care about Christian superstitions? The Anti-Christ has no role in Islam. Abumussab is not really a Muslim and the little Arabic closers he puts in his posts just seal the deal. He's overselling the fraud.
edit on 24-11-2010 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
Wow, ATS is crawling with Mossad disinfo agents, that much is clear to me now, after having only been a member for a little over a week or so.

Then I'd suggest you haven't used the search option much. Whatever side of the fence you sit, or even if you sit on it - good place, but I assure you it can get uncomfortable - the venom towards Israel as a state and its right to exist far outnumbers posts which defends its legal right.

I think people responding need to re-read the actual OP, assuming they read it the first time around. The OP stated facts (yes, facts! on a conspiracy site!!!) around a particular extremist group - it was not an anti Muslim thread, in fact it wasn't even particularly a pro Israeli thread per se, it laid out a history which is factually correct.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

reply to post by demonseed

No I disagree with the idea that because people formed alliances against Jews (Nazis - Muslim Brotherhood) as the OP asserts, the Jews must be justified by the way they treat the world today. History hating Jews is a reference of a fact, so it would only be obvious people would conspire to work against them.

AAC

Hi, I'm slowly working through this thread so you may have already been asked this....

Until relatively recently, homosexuality has been taboo, illegal and people have suffered persecution for being so. Does that mean homosexuals are inherently wrong and should be demonised?

Until relatively recently, non whites were denied basic civil rights. Does that mean they are inherently wrong and should be demonised?

Until relatively recently, women did not have the same rights as men (I'm thinking voting here). Does that make being a woman inherently wrong and they should be demonised?

The answer of course is a resounding NO! But you seem to believe that in the case of the Jewish faith..... the answer should be yes?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

ATS member AbuMusaab called the ATS Radio special last night which was discussing the current situation in Korea, it's causes and possible implications.

He explained that he was Turkish American who had disavowed all allegiance to America and now livedin Turkey.

He expressed a desire to see the annihilation of America and the emergence of a 'New World Order', presumably along the lines as desired by fundamental Islam.

If it is on replay yet it is well worth a listen.
He called right at the end of the show.

He is definately not Skyfloating.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

What a distorted reversal of reality.

Tell that to the Hindus in India.

Tell that to the Checenyans.

Tell that to the 4 Million slaughtered Sudanese who died at the hands of Al-Bashir.

Tell that to the 5 Million+ Jews.

Tell that to the schoolkids taken by surprise by a suicide bomber.

Some people go around winning Nobel Prizes. Others go around bombing stuff.

Reversal of reality?

Chechneyans are freedom fighters.

Kashmiris are freedom fighters.

Afghans are freedom fighters.

Iraqis are freedom fighters.

5 millions Jews were killed by European Christians.

Talk about denial

That is nonsense, so you think everyone killed in each of the countries/regions with the exception of those of Jewish faith were all freedom fighters? That none of them were none freedom fighters and could be classed using the repulsive term of collateral damage?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Hitler: Fascist.

Hamas: Islamofascist.

Same literature. Same ideology. Same goals. Proven in the OP.

You ignored your failures, but it is OK.

Anyways, my question was, is Hitler a Muslim, or an Islamofascist?

Edit to add.

Or was Hitler a Christian who came to power through Democracy

Are you in denial?
edit on 24-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

You are missing a basic point, not sure if you are doing so willfully or not. Hitler did not advocate the extermination of Jews based on his religion, but on his pollitical ideology - this is an important point, although doubtless you may think it's a contradiction, it isn't.
edit on 24-11-2010 by something wicked because: whoops, ideology, not theology

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I find it very interesting in debates such as this that while the Jews(or 'zionists' as the term guilt-ridden closet anti-semites seem to prefer) are alleged to be the great and grand originators of all evil plots and conspiracies and yet are still somehow defiled and demonised on internet message boards. So much for the all-powerful Jewish controllers, eh?

Somewhere, a white supremist is grinning broadly.

The fact is, this anti-Jewish nonsense that the 'net loves so much is an offshoot of anti-semitic propaganda long since exposed and discredited. You would think on a message board with so many members claiming to be 'enlightened' and 'awake' that the same old Stormfront mentality wouldn't be so obvious.

Ah well. Star and flag for the OP. Most can see the obvious parallels between Nazi Ideology and The Muslim Brotherhood.
edit on 11/24/2010 by Clark Savage Jr. because: Punctuation

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Alright, you got me !

I'm a pro – Zionist. Every night before I go to sleep, I read a chapter of my favorite book 'The protocols of the elders of Zion' . I'm a Mossad agent, but also a banker who live in this big castle.
Even my friend Rockefeller said to me the other day, that after the next Bilderberg's meeting, he will buy one just like it.

BTW, Palestine is the biggest lie ever created in the 20's century.

The name Palestina is a fiction made by Caesar Adrianus to erase the Jewish ties to the land of Israel, and to humiliate them. There never was a Country, a Kingdom, A People or any other entity called Palestine.
The name Palestina it self is a derivation of the name Plishtim (bible), describing red head people who came from the Mediterranean. They were not Arabs in any shape or form.

The Arab leaders created the perfect fraud. A tool to keep rolling the wheels of war against the state of Israel. They however claimed more than once, that there is and never was a Palestinian entity.
More here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, to think it is only a coincidence that Hizballa adopted a Nazi salute, is an insult to intellect.

The ties and collaboration of the Arabs and grand Mufti is undisputed historical fact. 'Islamo- Fascist' groups have adopted Nazi Ideology towards Israel and Jews.

Some more pictures of the Mufti and his meetings with Nazis leaders.

picasaweb.google.com...

picasaweb.google.com...

picasaweb.google.com...

picasaweb.google.com...

picasaweb.google.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This post is a bit strange to me..

I like being presented with ideas which haven't been put out there as much, but as someone else has said, this looks a lot like disinfo. Even if you present some obvious facts, the whole idea of it is definitely pointing a finger in a clear direction.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Summarizing Muslim Nazi relationship as proof that Muslim's today want to eradicate jews is at the very least intellectually irresponsible. That's like saying all Italians want to exterminate Israel because Mussolini visited Hitler. Hitler wanted the world to be ruled by fair skinned, Aryan Humans. I'm pretty sure Muslims were not fair-skinned.

There has been a lot of this Nazi-Islam sentiment hitting the web lately... WHY? Because of the large momentum of NAZI present day Israel comparison. Just saying.

But like always, people will believe whatever they read when it fits into what they want to think. Sad really.

AAC

Thats absurd.

A more fair comparison would be "most germans wanted Jews eradicated" and indeed, most Germans wanted Jews eradicated.

If you lived in a muslim heavy community, like here in Toronto, you would get a more natrual feel of what the average muslim thinks.

They have the same hatred for Jews that the Germans had. Even those who are 'impartial' just dont like Jews, anddn in fact my catholic sister who has a persian friend, whos secular, when shes with her and her friends they can spend a large portion of a conversation bashing Jews and making light of their extermination while my sister sits there in horror, or irritation by their coarseness.

CG Jung once compared Islam to the Hitlerian philosophy, only in its fanatic and radical mentaliy. Its as if he knew that in the future this group would be used against the Jewish people.

Im not Jewish, i just can see very clearly the hatred the average muslim, literally, has for all Jews.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

catholic church is in Italy. Just saying. The Church has never done the Jews any good.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

FFS how many times do i have to tell everyone that everything stated in the protocols has either come true or is coming true.

Fraudelent? My F""* Arse ole!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Are some of you even aware that the head of Hizbollah said "im glad the Jews have congregated in Israel, it'll save us from having to hunt them down".

People can be ridiculously dunce and swept by the fervor of public opinion.

And YES, public opinion in INCREASINGLY antiIsrael, and anti -zionist, which is a very clever ploy to repackage aggression against the Jews.

Do people not get that thats the intention of the western pagan elite? Every single generation, they do this. And every generation falls for the lie, elaborately created, without bothering to learn of the subject from both sides.

Oh, and if people source the 'zionist threat' because so many Jews are positions of power. I would ask them to pay a greater interest to the non Jewish noble houses which have run Europe for thousands of years. And theyre in the majority, christian.

The concentration of Jews in positions of power in finance and media, is deliberately made that way. But they are not the power; just Sabbatean and frankist gnostic traitors of their own people who want to see the destruction of the Jewish dream of Israel governed by the laws of moshe, and the complete destruction of Judaism, as Alice Bailey, the influential theosophist said.

Whether or not alice bailey appears 'normal' to people, she had an enormous affect on world politics. Her organization, Lucis trust, is today associated with the UN. Robert M Mueller, Former undersecretary of the UN, based his theology on Baileys 25 works. The UN basically is carrying out a New age spiritual agenda, and one of its goals is, as stated in Bailey's "Plan for the New World Order," in the section on the "reorganization of world religions," that Goal No. 2 calls for:]

"The gradual dissolution - again if in any way possible - of the Orthodox Jewish faith, with its obsolete teaching, its separative emphasis."

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ansuzrune
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Catholic church is in Italy. Just saying. The Church has never done the Jews any good.

next people are going to say they deserved be locked up in ghettos and forced to run the streets, as pope sixtus did in the 16th century, in clown costumes on the pagan/christian saturnalia/christmas festival. In earlier years they had the whole roman Jewish community, run the streets naked, to the great amusment of the papacy and the roman citizens.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Summarizing Muslim Nazi relationship as proof that Muslim's today want to eradicate jews is at the very least intellectually irresponsible.

Not really. The Hamas uses the same vocabulary and tracts as the Nazis did. "The Procotols of the Wise Elders of Zion" about the "Jewish control of all Banks, Media, etc." is still making rounds in the Arab world.

Imagine that...Jews supposedly "own everything" but cant even defend a small strip of desert.

Everything stated in the protocols of zion has came true and 'innocent' israel fits perfectly in the picture with its huge influence and ownership via media, think tanks, economy and all other shady organisations working to establish NWO and the expansion of the promised land from nile to eupharates.

I urge everyone to read the original copy of the protocols of elders of zion and decide for yourselves who wants to rule this planet with their evil agenda.
edit on 23-11-2010 by forklift because: (no reason given)

Forklift, the documents you speak of are widely believed to be fraudulent in fact some would argue strongly that it's a fact. They were created to generated anti semetic views.

Now this is the point, a conspiracy theory was generated and here we are over a century later still with people refusing to acknowledge it was false in the first place.

FFS how many times do i have to tell everyone that everything stated in the protocols has either come true or is coming true.

Fraudelent? My F***** Arse ole!

And its not possible tha the group behind the protocalls, the group framing the Jews, is the one mking all those predictions come true?!

Seriously. How simple minded people can be. The Protocalls were soviet propaganda that worked to get thousands of soviet Jews murdered. INNOCENT, soviet Jews. Do you get that its propaganda!?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

sorry but the documents are not false they were deemed false as the russian who exposed the translation got them from a freanch satirist and that is where the false hood lays...but as i had shown what was written by the Rothchilds during the formation of the Illuminati at that time....

1776: Adam Weishaupt officially completes his organisation of the Illuminati on May 1 of this year. The purpose of the Illuminati is to divide the goyim (all non-Jews) through political, economic, social, and religious means. The opposing sides were to be armed and incidents were to be provided in order for them to: fight amongst themselves; destroy national governments; destroy religious institutions; and eventually destroy each other.

Weishaupt soon infiltrates the Continental Order of Freemasons with this Illuminati doctrine and establishes lodges of the Grand Orient to be their secret headquarters. This was all under the orders and finance of Mayer Amschel Rothschild and the concept has spread and is followed within Masonic Lodges worldwide to the present day.

Weishaupt also recruits 2,000 paid followers including the most intelligent men in the field of arts and letters, education, science, finance,and industry. They were instructed to follow the following methods in order to control people.

1) Use monetary and sex bribery to obtain control of men already in high places, in the various levels of all governments and other fields of endeavour. Once influential persons had fallen for the lies, deceits, and temptations of the Illuminati they were to be held in bondage by application of political and other forms of blackmail, threats of financial ruin, public exposure, and fiscal harm, even death to themselves and loved members of their families.
2) The faculties of colleges and universities were to cultivate students possessing exceptional mental ability belonging to well-bred families with international leanings, and recommend them for special training in internationalism, or rather the notion that only a one-world government can put an end to recurring wars and strife. Such training was to be provided by granting scholarships to those selected by the Illuminati.

3) All influential people trapped into coming under the control of the Illuminati, plus the students who had been specially educated and trained, were to be used as agents and placed behind the scenes of all governments as experts and specialists. This was so they would advise the top executives to adopt policies which would in the long-run serve the secret plans of the Illuminati one-world conspiracy and bring about the destruction of the governments and religions they were elected or appointed to serve.

4) To obtain absolute-control of the press, at that time the only mass-communications media which distributed information to the public, so that all news and information could be slanted in order to make the masses believe that a one-world government is the only solution to our many and varied problems.

Posted on page 11 of this same thread with the source named....

So the theory that the protocols were some made up thing was also deemed a hoax was published by none other than the same Zionist run NY Times in 1906....suprise....People know who runs the media now and people are not being swayed by the bias Zionist propaganda machine thanks to the internet but all that is changing too as the Zionists try to take over the content put online.

as you can read in another thread on here which i have posted under.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

they are actually teaching each other how to get past the accepted content on wikipedia to make sure they can get their slant put onto how things are...so not so innocent huh.

get a grip...if there are Zionist posting on this thread(which there are). the public is seeing through it...and The OP has definately tried to post a slant to the actual history of things to sway public opinion against Islam...now if it was just to state historical fact in a nuetral fashion that is different....but to twist actual history and think that people are stupid and wont see through what was being done here by a pro Israelite ....then that is a shame.

I think the thread is great in that it shows what lengths people will create falsehoods to get across their own indoctrinated points of views...so i hope it stays open so it can be deservidly be ripped to shreds for what it is .....hogwash.

Keep up the good works of Fiction OP...cause it will only help in waking people up.

good thing i am not Islamic cause i would be saying the exact same thing to them on an open thread too...These religions who try to rewrite history to make themselves out as victims is not acceptable.

The poor little Jew story has gone past it's sellby date as they continue to commit crimes against humanity.
Just as for all others who say they act in the name of GOD/ALLAH....they could say we do this in the act of our big toe....It is still criminal.

This is all about Extremists.....Moderate actually believe things can be achieved through peaceful means.

The person who said that Jews only act out in defense of themselves .....what kind of crud is that....Jew is a religion it is not a race....as a religion they can live anywhere in the world just as christians do. The state Of Israel was formed by Guess ......Rothschild with bents deals with England to Eek Out a homeland and all of a sudden plonk there was Israel created by a bunch of backroom deals made within the UN.
People Know history and it will not be rewritten....but unfortunately it gets writtn by hhe who wins.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Labeling all those countries as muslim nations is a bit a irrational.

You say that the muslims are always complaining about being helpless and that the media is against the Jews.

I say you take a look into the chairmen of a certain company called Viacom.

Regardless, of who you think owns that land, the jews, arabs, christian or scientologist, there is going to have to be a fight for it. How do you think the Jews lost it in the first place.

Again people, you have to earn your land, not have it handed to you out of animosity.

Demographically, I would imagine that little piece of land called Israel, would typically have arabs, not white americans with god knows only how much cash, coming in and bulldozing houses.

Muslim brotherhood. pfff.

It's called people don't like the Jews.

What you were saying is like saying the natives didn't live in the americas.

With a country so close to egypt and all the arab countries, how can you truly claim, this has always been the majority white jews land?

Do you not know that Islam, is an abrahamic religion?

Whatever, I'm sure I will be bashed for my views as always.

Stop playing the blame game and get used to the fact, there will always be groups of people who want other people gone.

There is secret groups of people who apperently are killing off celebrities...
Lets all lose our threads and take to the streets.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join