It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Proves TSA Policies are Unconstitutional

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Man Proves TSA Policies are Unconstitutional

www.prisonplanet.com

Blogger Matt Kerman has proven that TSA policies of giving you a choice between the harmful radiation damage of the naked body scanners or a sexual molestation at the hands of TSA is UNCONSTITUTIONAL. After politely arguing that these policies violated the Constitution which gives you the right to travel FREELY TSA was forced to let the man proceed through the airport!

Matt's story is documented on his website:
noblasters.com...
which includes complete audio of the incident with TSA
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
noblasters.com

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Our Constitution is a very sacred document written by great men. According to the Constitution we have the RIGHT to travel freely within our country as long as we can provide proof of citizenship and have no reasonable cause to be detained. You NEVER give up freedoms for security because you will get neither.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

No, what we have here is an arrogant idiot who wasted not ony 2.5 hours of his time, but 2.5 hours of resources and made a scene, just because he wanted to.

Look, I get not wanting to go through the machine, I really do. It's a frisking, you're not being assaulted or anything, it's quick and easy and in a couple of minutes you're on your way.

What we have is too many people with the mindset of, "me, me, me" "whats in it for me", "screw the world", "my rights, my rights", "i've been violated, give me money or compensation", or plain ole "attentions seekers". In my opinion of course.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 23-11-2010 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Great. Now we need a million more equally educated and equally angry individuals to make the same argument.

Also - Don't touch my junk guy approves

edit on 23-11-2010 by NeedsNoName because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

What ever the motives of this man he has done one thing that has yet to be done in this country in years and that is to hold others in government office accountable to the US constitution and for that I applaud him.

For those of you that have lived half of your lives under the national security act, I put 30 and under in this category, We Americans are not supposed to be searched without cause. We are enduring the Bush era of fear mongering and I for one am sick and tired of it.

I will not cringe in a corner due to the acts or supposed acts of a handfull of men. 300 Million should not be held hostage due to possibilities that MAYBE there is a boogey man going on an airplane.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Every person that flies needs to do this.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hi. I already opened a thread about this here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
"an arrogant idiot" lol

Yeah I guess he's an arrogant idiot that knows what this country was founded upon and that we all have rights that NOBODY can take away from us. Maybe you need to get educated about your rights and learn that the underwear bomber was let on the plane by our own government.

Also get familiar with the FACT that Michael Chertoff ordered these naked body scanners when he was head of the fraud called Homeland Security and now is CEO of the scanner company. Chertoff should be in JAIL for this!

TSA has no right to grope you OR make you walk through a dangerous radiation device that gives you cancer no matter what anybody says. If you're not man enough to stand up for your rights then move out of the way because others haven't lost their dignity or soul yet WILL fight the tyranny of the new world order that some of you like to lick the boots of.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
bully for him. i always thought the physical seaches would beconsidered unlawful seaches and seizures because they have no probable cause or warrant. plus are these scanners safe for pregnant women to be around? won't it be funny if in five years all these tsa employees start getting cancer and the government tells them to get bent.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

No, what we have here is an arrogant idiot who wasted not ony 2.5 hours of his time, but 2.5 hours of resources and made a scene, just because he wanted to.

Look, I get not wanting to go through the machine, I really do. It's a frisking, you're not being assaulted or anything, it's quick and easy and in a couple of minutes you're on your way.

What we have is too many people with the mindset of, "me, me, me" "whats in it for me", "screw the world", "my rights, my rights", "i've been violated, give me money or compensation", or plain ole "attentions seekers". In my opinion of course.

Nonviolent Noncooperation. A good thing, no?

Letting the less than a fraction of one percent of the population of this world dictate our rights as free human beings is preposterous.

Especially when most of the most effective terrorist plots are all linked to corporate intelligence cartels.

BTW, I have not been through these upped 'security standards' yet.

I will know better how I feel when I go through it myself, but hopefully there are enough sane activist frequent flyers which will straighten things out before I have to fly again(in the U.S.).

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

But it's ok for the Government to waste billions of dollars to force implement these things and untold hours of people's time standing in lines that formerly did not exist, until the government decided to implement these unconstitutional and wasteful and unwarranted procedures.

Look, I get not wanting to go through the machine, I really do. It's a frisking, you're not being assaulted or anything, it's quick and easy and in a couple of minutes you're on your way

Actually any forced contact under duress is an assault on one’s person, dignity and constitutional liberties. You might want to check the dictionary for definitions of the word assault.

What we have is too many people with the mindset of, "me, me, me" "whats in it for me", "screw the world", "my rights, my rights", "i've been violated, give me money or compensation", or plain ole "attentions seekers". In my opinion of course

It's called the right to self determination. America was not set up and advertised as a collective, of uniform ideas. In fact what you are advocating is the antithesis of what America was set up constitutionally to both provide and encourage.

If you really imagine a law abiding citizen who poses no threat is out to screw the world by defending their dignity and honor I pity you.

Many have been stripped of their dignity and honor, and many of those people do advocate others forsaking these things in the name of some vague greater good, but their lack of respect for others, is in fact just a lack of respect for themselves.

This is nothing but a fraudelent attempt to continue to increase our enslaving debt, minimize us in our person, deprive of us of hard won constitutional rights, to empower despots and tyrants who are not in fact interested in protecting us but enslaving us to their own perpetual power and unfettered capital gains.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Fascists approve this message.

Second verse, same as the first!

/TOA

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Curious answer, what's even more curious is that they had 15 people to stare at the single "time waster".

It's disconcerting when people speak of "american rights", much as i understand the standard. There's a phrase used "probable cause" which isn't a universal concept. In this case, travel is presented as probable cause for suspicion of terror activity. Certainly not a reasonable conclusion. As a policy, it's over-reaching any bounds of decency or necessity, it's brutality.

It's a human issue, any person who does this to another is worthy of contempt, and anyone who submits is demeaned. The article in the OP is interesting, because the entire episode is carried through with utmost dignity, almost. It's also interesting as they obviously do NOT have the right to search you in this manner, the are merely co-ercing you under threat of force/humiliation/punishment.

Considering the vast numbers of travellers already processed, you've lost liberty and security already. (you're not at liberty to refuse, and your security is done for if you try.)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Did you ever red the history of John Adams? He would have said the same thing about the colonists who were stockading British ships captains as well until he realized that they we now tarring and feathering them as well...

This was when he realized that no matter how juvenile the actions of the colonists... Their concerns had to be represented properly or else more of this would occur....

I applaud this man whatever his motives... It is the unreasonable man who our future depends on, not the reasonable man

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The Constitution doesn't much anymore. Our government, LEOs, the IRS, ect. are constantly doing unconstitutional things and the sheeple just go along with it. Very few actually know what the Constitution meant and even fewer have the cajones to stand up for our Constitution.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

If you call this man an "arrogant idiot" then you are also calling our founding fathers arrogant idiots. It is plain to me at least that you don't mind giving up freedoms just to make life more convenient or expedient. The Soviet Union was full of those types but finally they rose up in anger.

No I won't call you any nasty names. I will just say that you are a pathetic excuse for an American. Go ahead and charge me some points. I really don't care.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

one question - who owns US airports ?

airlines are private corporations - so despite any silly claims - you [ US citizens ] do NOT have any right of " free travel " via private areoplanes

so - are airports private property - if so - you dont have any rights to freedom on private property

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
HOLD THE PHONE listening to the introduction : this guy lives in cincinatti was in cincinnatti already and
was trying to leave the airport? he had to screen upon deplaning??????what amI missing here?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by GlennCanady

one question - who owns US airports ?

airlines are private corporations - so despite any silly claims - you [ US citizens ] do NOT have any right of " free travel " via private areoplanes

so - are airports private property - if so - you dont have any rights to freedom on private property

I notice your mood is sedated. This explains your post.
You might want to read the Bill of Rights. Then investigate the terminology there-in.
You are wrong..way off base, and speaking out of your bomb hider.
Americas freedoms are NOT based on where you are, what you are doing, or who you are with.
Private property, public property, your own property....doesnt matter. The constitution rules above all other laws or rules.

Unless of course you are in prison.
edit on 23-11-2010 by DIDtm because: edited the prison comment

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Thats what it sounded like to me...the plane has landed so he is going to blow up the plane
when its on the ground?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join