It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Website Claims Illuminati is on the "Good" Side.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

I always wondered why they are called Illuminati, yet they are considered "evil". Illuminati, sounds like illuminated, light, enlightenment, it doesn't sound like its a bad thing.

According to this website, the Illuminati are against the real global elites, aka the Old World Order. They state that they desire a New World Order, where they will set up a Meritocracy, in other words, a society where everyone is used to their fullest potential, advancing humanity in science, philosophy, etc. In this Meritocracy, no one man will be allowed to be insanely richer than another. Humanity will live in peace, and advance and evolve, reaching Godhood. They claim Lucifer is the Angel of Light, and not Satan, as many confuse. The Illuminati have been working for centuries to shut down the OWO.

Now, their claim that there is an OWO is totally correct in my understanding. I've always known that we live in a World Order, but I believed it was the New World Order, they say it is the old.

According to them, the OWO try to scare us, by placing disinfo agents like Alex Jones, David Icke, etc., and scaring us by making us believe that the elites are reptilian shape shifters, or that they are some unstoppable force.

Now I agree with their beliefs. It's silly to imagine that they would be reptilians. Being reptilian, would mean they are half snake/crocodile/dragon, isn't that silly to believe?

What they do state(which is 100%) true, is that they are master psychologist, and because of this, have they been able to manipulate everyone so strongly, that they control the world.

One thing that I believe, is that the OWO is far weaker now than ever before. In fact, with the elites bloodline so diluted and so weak, they are just as low as us, this is why they have been resorting to such extreme deception. They may have been powerful before, but not anymore.

For example, before, these powerful bloodlines, could summon powerful entities, they could create a large statue, gather around it, pray, and have it come to life. They thought in more dimensions than we do now. They created the languages we speak today, although some people may think that they just created the words, the real method of brainwashing lies within the letters of the words, each letter has an "international" or universal meaning. Syllables mean more than what is stated in the Dictionary. "Ma" or "Mal" all across the world, in every language I know of, is related to evil, deception, bad, negative. It's not random, it's internal programming. When we say Ma, each time we say it, we program ourselves, but lets leave that to another time, but the point is, the elites are far far less than they were before, and this they show to us themselves through various games, tv shows, and movies.

I believe in the Universal theme of fairness. They can't have power forever, they are trying to make sure that somehow, they can, but they can only squeeze out so much more time of control before it's over for them.

Think about it, wouldn't it be fair to live in a Universe where you are forever destined to be controlled? We truly do have free will, if anyone says we don't, you're right, however, your forgetting about Duality. With the system of Duality, both can be correct, now if you continue your life with purpose, and believe fully in your free will, then you will live the fullest life, and gain the most out of your positivism.

I am sure that perhaps, an elite is sitting on his ass, reading this, and laughing at how ridiculous and "dumb" we sound when we post threads here.

What did you know or most people know about "conspiracies" not to mention Enlightenment a few years ago? Sure there were a select few that knew about various conspiracies, but as time progressed, more and more people began to post conspiracy theories, or at least consider writing them, but what are people doing now, what do they read now, what do we spend time watching or reading now? Philosophies, Quantum Mechanics, Enlightenment, the path to Enlightenment.

Few years ago where most of us thought we knew it all because we knew a few "conspiracies", today, most of us think for ourselves, and we think beyond this world, beyond the universe, we think about enlightenment, how to get there. We meditate, we summon our higher self, did we do that before? Maybe some did, but most of us were too busy reading fake conspiracies posted by elite agents themselves.

Whatever is happening, we are changing radically.

Aside this, the Illuminati, according to this website, are seekers of enlightenment, in other words, they want to rise above Courage, above Acceptance, above Reason, above Love, even above Oneness, and achieve a Christ Consciousness, a Holy Trinity, completion of self, whatever you wan to call it. That is their goal, they want this for all of humanity.

Now of course we can hope this day will come, but knowing humanity, I bet someone would still revert us back to another long era of OWO. It can't be avoided, this is how humanity is in nature. Not everyone has had their chance to live in power, millions want that, no one will so quickly choose to live in a Meritocracy, and I am sure the elites know this anyway, the elites have nothing to worry about, however, their pure bloodlines are becoming impure, they are no better than us, their higher state of mind only is possible because they are still in control, and without anyone inhibiting them, they can still use their mind to the fullest, allowing them to pull out incredible psychological knowledge, and use it against us.

The last thing these bloated, prideful, arrogant bastards will do is give up their power, apologize, and fix the world. In their worldview, they'd rather blow up the Earth than give up power, or be removed from power and or killed. Only through infiltration, will we accomplish return of power, but is return of power what we want?

Will we evolve if we take power away from the OWO, and give it to ourselves? What can we achieve? It would take us time to achieve the level of mind that the OWO have. Even though we can have mind's like the elites currently, we've been too polluted by brainwashing, propoganda, bad food, pollution, toxic food/chemical to do much.

It's only our duty to rid them of power, or die trying. It's not for us to live in a peaceful world, the way the Illuminati wish it to be, but for our future children. I am sure everyone here can agree, that if we took the OWO down, the world of peace we dreamed of wouldn't happen in our lifetime. This is a "reason" people have to complain, and not do anything.

Oh well, only time can tell. I can't know whats to happen in the future.
edit on 22-11-2010 by NaturalKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BrainGarden

Idols come to live ? REALLY ??
could they do this today ?
or is there too much polution ?

The BrainGarden.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

OOOOOps Double Post.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NaturalKnowledge

NaturalKnowledge, I have read your post multiple times, scoured every detail and trawled through every word multiple times, and have finally reached a mind-numbing conclusion:
You have no idea what you're doing here.
Honestly. Do you have *any* idea of what you sound like? Here's an example.
Give up your free will! It's easier on everybody that way!
You can do *so* much better. If you really want to convince thinking people, and not just the brain-dead leeches that flock to this site for a meager amount of moral support through the illusion of relevance, try harder. Not so bad for an enthusiastic shampoo commercial, but not much good for anything else. I'll be glad to listen to anything you or anyone else has to say, just so long as you present it in such a manner that it won't tip over every time Old Man Winter sneezes.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I think the OP is a coherent train of thought. Even better the train contains more than just an engine, it actually has a number of cars hooked too it. But best of all, he actually got the train out of the station and headed in one direction.

In the age of texting and l33T speak, the original post is Mozart by comparison. Sure there was a faint whiff of salesmanship in there, but who _hasn't_ been bombarded with soap commercials their whole life. It's almost expected now, or you're not considered to be really standing for what you are hawking.

As to the topic raised in the OP, I would like to say something, If I may. About enlightenment.

If Light were to sit in judgement of fire, for damage it did to a house, and inside that house was found bodies. Would it be fair to say "an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth?" Because fire has an eye, and it has teeth. Wouldn't it just be all peachy keen if it turned out that some laws are true on multiple levels, for multiple life forms, and multiple perspectives .... simultaneously?

David Grouchy

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NomadicPhilosophist
reply to post by NaturalKnowledge

NaturalKnowledge, I have read your post multiple times, scoured every detail and trawled through every word multiple times, and have finally reached a mind-numbing conclusion:
You have no idea what you're doing here.
Honestly. Do you have *any* idea of what you sound like? Here's an example.
Give up your free will! It's easier on everybody that way!
You can do *so* much better. If you really want to convince thinking people, and not just the brain-dead leeches that flock to this site for a meager amount of moral support through the illusion of relevance, try harder. Not so bad for an enthusiastic shampoo commercial, but not much good for anything else. I'll be glad to listen to anything you or anyone else has to say, just so long as you present it in such a manner that it won't tip over every time Old Man Winter sneezes.

I hope you didn't think that I had a goal or had any time to have a goal or target with my thread. I was hoping that anyone reading it, would have a brain to decide. Just because I wrote something in a certain way, doesn't mean I intended that final outcome. I was and am still hoping, that the readers can make their own decision, or at least look through it.
Do you know what I mean?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
I think the OP is a coherent train of thought. Even better the train contains more than just an engine, it actually has a number of cars hooked too it. But best of all, he actually got the train out of the station and headed in one direction.

In the age of texting and l33T speak, the original post is Mozart by comparison. Sure there was a faint whiff of salesmanship in there, but who _hasn't_ been bombarded with soap commercials their whole life. It's almost expected now, or you're not considered to be really standing for what you are hawking.

As to the topic raised in the OP, I would like to say something, If I may. About enlightenment.

If Light were to sit in judgement of fire, for damage it did to a house, and inside that house was found bodies. Would it be fair to say "an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth?" Because fire has an eye, and it has teeth. Wouldn't it just be all peachy keen if it turned out that some laws are true on multiple levels, for multiple life forms, and multiple perspectives .... simultaneously?

David Grouchy

I truly can not know if your being sarcastic or not here. If your saying I suck at writing, oh well, I do have ADD tendencies, blame it on that. Not having a target, not planning out the whole damn essay will make it look bad I know. But its a forum on the internet, where we got government agents spying on it nevertheless. Can the average reader be smart enough to use any information written in any way possible, to add the information into his mind, without casting aside information that is not written with a correct beginning, and ending?

Oh and if by advertising you mean that website is mine, I guarantee you 100% its not mine. And if you were to visit it, there is not even a single ad on it. Its not mine, I just found it thats all.
edit on 23-11-2010 by NaturalKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NaturalKnowledge

I truly can not know if your being sarcastic or not here.

I am not.

Well done on the opening post.

Also for future clues, if it's me, I will have a smiley face if I like, a frown if I don't, and one of these :| if i'm grimly neutral.

David Grouchy

As to the web page linked, I'm suspicious of any group that has plans to become god, and doesn't include the vote of the bacteria, plants, trees and other more complex lifeforms in their equations.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
These words were very encouraging man. Thanks. I just don't want to be dragged away and killed in some camp =\

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I'm suspicious of any group that has plans to become god, and doesn't include the vote of the bacteria, plants, trees and other more complex lifeforms in their equations.

totally agree with that sentiment.
They are not of the good side
if Lucifer is their idol.
And I have already heard
an Illuminati on youtube saying
that if us bacteria try to stop
them from being Gods, then
there will be warfare.

So there is no choice in the matter
for us bacteria. We choose their side
or die. Doesn't sound like an
enlighted one to me.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

I'm suspicious of any group that has plans to become god, and doesn't include the vote of the bacteria, plants, trees and other more complex lifeforms in their equations.

totally agree with that sentiment.
They are not of the good side
if Lucifer is their idol.
And I have already heard
an Illuminati on youtube saying
that if us bacteria try to stop
them from being Gods, then
there will be warfare.

So there is no choice in the matter
for us bacteria. We choose their side
or die. Doesn't sound like an
enlighted one to me.

Yea but what would you rather do? Sedate yourself with drugs and Alcohol, spend the rest of your life shopping, talking about people, objects, petty matters, and engaging in a life of trivia forever?

Their way is superior to ours no doubt about that. Is it evil to become as god? Oh # it is, lets just continue watching football, meeting with our pathetic friends, discussing nothing worthy of discussion

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrainGarden

Idols come to live ? REALLY ??
could they do this today ?
or is there too much polution ?

The BrainGarden.

Oh yeah totally. I will be honest, I actually pulled that out of my buttcheeks, I dont know whether or not they did that before or not. The website didn't state that either actually. Oh damn, I'm falsely representing them. They already hate me.

No but seriously, even though I made that one up, I am sure its real no doubt. Oh its really real.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
very interesting read.
but statues coming to life is very far fetched (just about as far fetched as lizard overlords), and learning that you just bull#ed it to strengthen your argument, makes me doubt even more of your points.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Weird - when i clicked on the page i saw the "stars" but not the text in everyone's boxes. also, i think the illuminati ARE good.. they are, after all, the enlightened ones. they have been through the darkness and followed the light of knowledge. they have turned their blackness into gold.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Now I agree with their beliefs. It's silly to imagine that they would be reptilians. Being reptilian, would mean they are half snake/crocodile/dragon, isn't that silly to believe?

For example, before, these powerful bloodlines, could summon powerful entities, they could create a large statue, gather around it, pray, and have it come to life.

But yet you would believe this nonsense???

Sorry, I couldn't read anymore past this.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

For example, before, these powerful bloodlines, could summon powerful entities, they could create a large statue, gather around it, pray, and have it come to life.

But yet you would believe this nonsense???

Sorry, I couldn't read anymore past this.

I stated that I made that one up. Sorry lol.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
If the Illuminati were for all the good stuff in your post,

What happened to Tesla?

To Stem Cell Research?

Cancer Cures?

AIDS cures?

And on and on.

They aren't nice people, history repeats itself, and if you look far enough into history you can see the future.

Example, Ukraine and Rome. The U.S. Corp. is considered the Modern Rome.

Democracies fail and when they fail, not IF, When, they end messy, so says an old president, Thomas Jefferson I think it was.

I wouldn't consider the U.S. corporation a democracy, but a Fascist corporation.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Does it look like someone is trying to set up a meritocracy?

Perhaps there are factions that suggest the public should be allowed to know a little more or certain radicals that go all out on their own but the fact remains that to those initiated in the illuminatist shamanic ways even if they are a saintly paragon of virtue incarnate are only ever viewing the world with a passive indifference. There is no good and evil to their minds as they are perverts for experience. Some lose their patience and respect for life (or were never allowed it in the first place) and so you have power with no consideration for others.

I find the idea of bringing a statue to life interesting. Of course this is from the Hermetic tradition and is seen in Ka'bahla in the story of the Golem, and later in the works of the initiate Mary Shelly. I always took this to be allagorical in some way but some state it is a real practice (I would say if it was real it is talking about inbueing chimeras or genetically engineered bodies with captured spirits).

So heres a question, If they can no longer pull off this kind of act then why?

edit on 23-11-2010 by Majestic23 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join