It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI arrests 17 for defrauding Holocaust Fund

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This report is dated 9th November, so it's not new, but I can't find any mention of it on ATS so I wanted to bring attention to it. If there is already a thread on it please delete this one. Thanks

The report says that some people, there are no names given, who worked for the very organisation which is set up to administer the payment from a German financed compensation fund, have been arrested in connection with fradulent claims on the fund amounting to $42.5 million.

Victims of the holocaust can make a claim for compensation for their losses because of Nazi Germany.

It seems from what we are being told that the perpertrators of the fraud may be Jews, although it doesn't actually say that, but if it turns out that they are Jews and they have been taking money from a Holocaust fund it simply defies belief.

It reminds me of the Bernie Madoff Case for some reason.

Some of the comments under the article are worth reading. Most find the whole thing abhorent, but I noticed one poster saying that since the perpetrators were only stealing from Germany and not from Jews that somehow made it ok. Quite unbelievable in my view.

Others are mentioning Norman Finkelstein who has claimed for years that this sort of thing goes on, but nobody believed him.

edit on 22-11-2010 by bigyin because: typos

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
dosnt surprise me..

i still dont know why the german goverment still pay

money didnt change what happend and most of the people who survived are dead..

but the money still flow and flow...to people who dont have any connection anymore or even beeing involved..

edit on 22-11-2010 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Don't you just Love the magic of foolery?
I never heard of that finklestein guy before, wow, alls I can say is that I am truly amazed at what Powers Run The World. Jews hurting Jews? It almost hurts The Brain. Kinda like Breast Cansir, who knew it would be so Kommen?
edit on 22-11-2010 by leira7 because: just mee spellin' a gain

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Simple human nature surprises you? Humans are greedy animals and many of them will sell their mother for more. Ethnic ties be damned.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Does this affect the number of Holocaust survivors and indeed the number of Holocaust victims ?

If these people have been massaging the numbers to make money then what are the true figures ?

Presumably there are less survivors/victims than we were led to believe, or at least shows that 'official' figures can be changed to suit whatever purpose they serve.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
reply to post by bigyin

Don't you just Love the magic of foolery?
I never heard of that finklestein guy before, wow, alls I can say is that I am truly amazed at what Powers Run The World. Jews hurting Jews? It almost hurts The Brain. Kinda like Breast Cansir, who knew it would be so Kommen?
edit on 22-11-2010 by leira7 because: just mee spellin' a gain

finkelstein can't be called anti-semitic b/c he is jewish and can't be called a holocaust denier because his mother was a holocaust victim who also got defrauded by the holocaust fund! major props to that guy for writing a book exposing how these victims get defrauded.
edit on 24-11-2010 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

It seems from what we are being told that the perpertrators of the fraud may be Jews

Well they certainly weren't Hindu's! Unfortunately wherever there's money, there's ugly opportunists. I was thinking.. maybe a few hundred thousand... maybe a million... but 42.5 million... that's completely despicable!

IRM

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Funny though ... usually for even starting a thread with the word Holocaust in the title would bring howls of anti semite from the usual crew.

Not on this occasion it seems .... the silence is deafening.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
Funny though ... usually for even starting a thread with the word Holocaust in the title would bring howls of anti semite from the usual crew.

Not on this occasion it seems .... the silence is deafening.

Indeed!

IRM

new topics

top topics

join