It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell crash witness Gerald Anderson Interview *must see

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I've always been interested in Roswell, like many of you im sure. This interview took place by Stanton Friedman some time back and they are very interesting if you've never heard Mr. Anderson's story. He speaks of coming across the Roswell crash debris and the four half dead alien beings with his family. Very interesting none the less. Please take the time to watch the whole two videos. Maybe a little lengthy but so well worth it! Enjoy

Pt.1

Pt.2

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Just got done watching it all, S & F
Any clue as to when this video was made?
I haven't saw this before, and he seems very very sincere. I think what he saw was either A. What he actually saw or B. What he dreamed he had saw. Either way, it looks to me that this man was not lying, he was fast to response, his hand gestures were very steady and descriptive as to what he was seeing in his mind. So in my honest opinion, and I know many will differ, but I believe this man to be telling the truth.

Very nice find. Thank You for sharing OP.
edit on 11/22/2010 by kyrebelyell2004 because: correction

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kyrebelyell2004

I couldnt figure out exactly when this was filmed but im thinking late 80's early 90's. Thanks for watching both videos all the way thru!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
S & F.

Is there a part 3?

Part 2 seems to cut off suddenly as if there must be more.
edit on 22-11-2010 by Malcram because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

agreed, but the end of part 2 seems to be when they were leaving, so I'm assuming there wasn't anything else of interest to be reported.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kyrebelyell2004

Yes, that makes sense. Still it's so fascinating I'd love to see more if there was more to see. I can't see anything more on youtube.

Very interesting stuff.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

These are the only 2 parts I could find, im also downloading them for future reference in case they disappear off the internet. I'll keep looking around and if I find anything I'll be sure to post here ASAP.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
S&F, Ziggy. great find. the more of these interviews we can gather, the more we can corroborate what exactly happened, or didn't happen on that day. Well played.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Stanton Friedman lnterviewed Anderson for the first time on Feb 16, 1990.
If you google Gerald Anderson and Roswell, you will find plenty of stuff on him.

Nice find

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Dear ziggyproductions05

Now don’t get me wrong, I know there is a lot more too Roswell than is officially known.

However his is only yet another verified eyewitness account of the subject.

If only someone telling this tale had a piece of the wreckage?? Anything to prove their claim.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

For the most part no one has really ever been able to bring anything forward other than their stories involving Roswell. Believe me, I want more proof, but this is interesting none the less. I know a lot of people like to listen to others experiences here at ATS so I figured I'd share this with everyone.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
entertaining vid either way. Guess alot of those witnesses bought back souvenirs.
edit on 22-11-2010 by igor_ats because: typo

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Didn't watch the videos, sorry, but Gerald Anderson is a fraud.

I was at the meeting in Albuquerque in 1992 when Kevin Randle proved Anderson was lying about the length of a phone call he made important to his story. Further digging left little doubt his whole story is a fabrication.

www.roswellfiles.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

I have to agree.... The stories of him and his family seeing the crash, as well as the one about the archeologist and the students, just don't seem to mesh, and other witnesses cannot corroborate them being there.

As I recall, the uncle's "diary" was written with ink that wasn't even available until after his death! For me, this was pretty much the nail in the coffin of the story, despite Anderson's claim of a tradition of "copying" the diary...

That's why I pretty much dismissed these "witnesses" in my Roswell threads. I believe Friedman and others have also stated they lost confidence in this witness.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

thanks for the link. gonna check it out now. i could see how his story is a hoax. Some of it seemed believable and at other times it didnt. thanks for your post though!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
wow s&f i watched them bolth, i wish there was more. vary cool find thow . thanks for shareing!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hoax? ..... what a jip lol. well hes a perdy good story teller anyways

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
reply to post by MAC269

For the most part no one has really ever been able to bring anything forward other than their stories involving Roswell. Believe me, I want more proof, but this is interesting none the less. I know a lot of people like to listen to others experiences here at ATS so I figured I'd share this with everyone.

Most of sheeple still thinking that Roswell crash was the most important UFO event that occurred in the USA and just ignore the secret meeting of Dwight Eisenhower on Edwards AFB, in 1954, when the US government allowed the Greys free pass to abduct people and cattle without interference, to perform their monstrous experiments, in trade of weaponry technology. Check John Lear, Phil Schneider, Milton William Cooper and Laura Magdalene Eisenhower.

Eisenhower's 1954 meeting with ETs
edit on 11/24/2010 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: Link added

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Dear 1AnunnakiBastard

From 1AnunnakiBastard “in 1954, when the US government allowed the Greys free pass to abduct people and cattle without interference, to perform their monstrous experiments, in trade of weaponry technology.”

If only we had something tangible to prove such a story.

As I have said many many times I know that Roswell was not any sort of a balloon, which in its self is pure nonsense.

However everything else are just stories with nothing what so ever to back them up.

We are talking a very great number of people to keep quiet here. But I am not one of those that would say it is impossible as I have heard said so many times.

However I fear the answer. You see your part of the story above explains why the elite will keep quiet but it doesn’t explain why the master sergeant would do the same.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Dear ziggyproductions05

Now don’t get me wrong, I know there is a lot more too Roswell than is officially known.

However his is only yet another verified eyewitness account of the subject.

If only someone telling this tale had a piece of the wreckage?? Anything to prove their claim.
There is proof right now including lab analysis of metal foil and other artifacts from the July 2nd 1947 ufo crash on the Plains of San Augustin New Mexico "the other roswell crash" link.... s251.photobucket.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join