It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get your money NOW.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Thought i would do a search about this bank run on dec 7th,its hitting mainstream and going viral.
Get your money out asap cause it looks like come dec 7th you may have a hard time getting cash as it will run out real quick.
All big banks invest globally this will have a large impact if successful.

www.guardian.co.uk...

info in this article is already posted,this is just to show how this is picking up momentum.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
s&f

this one is going to be interesting to see how much damage it does to their little system. I too will be taking out money

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I do keep my money out of the banks on the whole. get paid, out most of it comes. leave enough in for bills and spare cash just incase I need it. Been doing it for about 6 months now. Just don't trust the situation.

link   
double post...
edit on 22/11/2010 by Acidtastic because: double post

link   
# I was waiting for an inheritance check.. Should come around that time I'm screwed lol. Even the people who are not trying to be part of this takedown of the banks, will take out their money just in case something happens further adding fuel to the fire. Oh lordy. I know if I had my check cashed in the bank already, i'd be taking it out.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Sounds like a good idea...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Put money in small local banks.
Dont have much cash?,live pay to pay like me? The big banks still see you as capital as they get their fees from your account.

As this progress' there wont be any cash by dec 7th.

Get your cash ASAP.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
On top of another depression, christmas shopping, all the fear and current uncertianty, more stimulus packages And mysterious Foundation X november/ 2010 could be a very interesting time for all us observers.

Can never have to many threads of these when its somthing so important! Please keep up the tabs on this event because I fear it could be more relevant than any of us would imagine. Or it will go into the dust and we will never hear of it again, either way keep it up!

CX

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I understand the concept of this bank run idea, but answer me this...

They only have so much money in any particular bank. Not everyone will be able to withdraw ALL of their cash.

So maybe a few hundred people will get lucky, then they'll just close the doors.

Then unless you have spare cash at home, you'll be up a certain creek without a certain rowing tool.

Yes? No?

CX.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Exactly why I didn't display any positive thoughts on the actual event itself. And then all the people to lose unemployment benifits in the U.S? Now im not going to say anything rash here, but there does seem to be some very substantial coincidences occuring right about now.
edit on 22-11-2010 by SupermassiveBlackHOLE because: spellingz

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Yes i think some circumstance may be difficult.But in order to effect change we may have to endure hardship.
Its the hardship which people fear that may prevent them from effecting change.This is how the bankers hold such power,people dont like change let alone hardship that may follow.
So we must ask ourselves what the future holds for us as a globe run like a corporation.
Do we wish to effect change on our personal beliefs of what the future may hold?

Only you,can set forth the winds of change.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I dont have a whole lot, but I removed it today. I had to travel to 3 banks to get it all
and it was less than 20,000 so seems that

HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

I feel you may have made a very good choice there.
Yes i think there is a problem, Washington pty ltd.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

I went for years without a bank account because the Bank of Montreal were being douchebags. I had a $2 charge on my account(not a huge amount), however the code next to it just said other charges. I'm very careful not to use other ATMs then my own. I called up the bank and asked them to explain to me this charge. They couldn't tell me what it was for so I asked them to remove it if they couldn't explain what it was for. They refused and I explained to them that if they didn't I would close my account.

So next day I went in to my branch closed my account that I had had for 22 years in excellent standing and took my $17 000. Placed it in a nice secure spot and got my employer to pay me buy check instead of direct deposit. Every payday I would get my check and go to the bank that it was drawn from and cash it. They have to cash it even if you don't have an account there.

I saved myself a small fortune in fees and charges and am tempted to do it again. I hate paying to have a checking account when they are making a fortune on interest from loans they make from my money. If anything they should be paying me to keep my money in their bank.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12
Thought i would do a search about this bank run on dec 7th,its hitting mainstream and going viral.
Get your money out asap cause it looks like come dec 7th you may have a hard time getting cash as it will run out real quick.
All big banks invest globally this will have a large impact if successful.

www.guardian.co.uk...

info in this article is already posted,this is just to show how this is picking up momentum.

When I first saw this start I considered that it wouldn't get off the ground. But... with the fear of this occurring, even those who wouldn't have taken part will also likely be taking out their cash, just in case it does trigger something larger.

It has become self-perpetuating. The fear of it happening will convince a lot of people who wouldn't really have been too concerned to secure their money too.

It should also be noted that Ireland is due to have their budget adjustment completed on that date.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Yes mate thats exactly the point of the post.As this go's viral you will be left with one of two choices,move it or lose it.Like it or not, if enough people do act its gonna hurt.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
I understand the concept of this bank run idea, but answer me this...

They only have so much money in any particular bank. Not everyone will be able to withdraw ALL of their cash.

So maybe a few hundred people will get lucky, then they'll just close the doors.

Then unless you have spare cash at home, you'll be up a certain creek without a certain rowing tool.

Yes? No?

CX.

Yes, which is why even the threat of a bank run is dangerous to the economy.
The fear of it happening is usually enough to convince most to take part in it.

I would expect that there'll be whispers in government buildings and plans to stop this early, just in case it happens. I would guess that all banking would freeze if the amounts being withdrawn rise above a specific trigger level.
We'll probably know before then though, because all the clever people will go to the bank on the 6th instead, giving the PTB plenty of time to see what's going on. I'm going on the 5th, no, the 4th, actually the 3rd, wait. I'm not telling you!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I wonder if it really is gonna do something because numbers are easely fixed in books.
Remember mark to myth?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Even though there is no CASH, they can't erase the numbers off the books so looks like we'll be using our debit cards for awhile..

And darn it, I get paid on the 8th..

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
You do realise that this action if successful will cause society to collapse.

We will probably move into police/miltary states.

Couldn't give a rats myself. From what I can see the system has failed and is going through a very slow and painful death. This is going to be a very different planet in the next 5years or so.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join