It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Third Tower

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by DIDtm

There is a reason you missed this "massive documentary", its an internet scam. A couple of sad sacks went around Washington and did some half ass "interviews" and then try to sell the thing as a documentary. Again, its a scam, the 9/11 equivalent of the Nigerian prince.

Just watched it.
Question:
If the 'truthers' are being told to believe eye witness testimony, when eye witness testimony comes out that challenges the 'trusters', NIST defenders, or report itself, why is it called a 'scam'?
Its assumed as automatically false, or is just plainly disregarded all together.
I dont necessarily like some of the wording they used in the videos, but then again, I dont like some of wording that trusters use either.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone
Wow! Yet another otherwise excellent 911 thread consumed by Good Ol' Dave's millionth postings of the same ol' thing.

Exactly. Almost makes me think, that he is getting paid to post.

Although, he does use logic and reason.

But having said that, Let Dave wiggle out of this one, There is more than enough evidence to say without a shadow of a doubt that many people knew that 911 was going to happen, they even knew the exact day and time. So, if all these people knew, don't you think, the most powerful country on the planet might have had a clue? Duh!

The government allowed 911 to happen at the very least to foster their own nefarious goals. A child could see it.

Now, let Dave come on and ask me about all the people that had foreknowledge, as if he hadn't heard it before.

www.youtube.com...

check out this website

www.historycommons.org...

Always follow the money Dave, common sense.
edit on 23-11-2010 by Hendrix92TheUniverse because: added youtube clip

edit on 23-11-2010 by Hendrix92TheUniverse because: added website

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It is an interesting mix to see ardent believers of a 'conspiracy' trade verbal blows with, how would you describe? an ardent 'non-believer.' I think skepticism is healthy, but ignorance is not.
When I hear or read any story or thread like this my mind goes to two places: George Orwell's book '1984' & the 'Hidden-Hand' dialogue. In the book 1984, every now & then a bomb would drop or otherwise explode, killing some proles & causing some damage, it was made to look like that societies 'enemy' was responsible, but Winston, the main character knew that it wasn't any 'enemy' doing theses things, but TPTB in the story. When I first read this book as a teenager, I just didn't understand why TPTB in the story would do this, murder their own people.
And if the Hidden-Hand dialogue is genuine, we really are more like the Proletariat than like Winston, kept in absolute ignorance by design than we can imagine.
Try not to forget, mankind was once forced to think that the world was flat, & God help anyone who even thought differently.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This is kinda old news? I remember hearing the phonecall between rockefeller and another dude march 2001,on the phone call it was mentioned that the twin towers was going 2 be a target due war funding,cash for the future. I didnt take it serious but, heh look what happened,who would have known. Exept the upper elite of course. It has also been informed in a media 4 years ago that the US might be charged for breaking certain rules. But havent heard from it ever since.

So if people dont know this by NOW its hopeless.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
-Snip-
you guys have no idea, seriously no idea what the thrid tower means.

It is said the third tower is destoryed the doom o0f man will begin, of course that is pretty reilgious but these texts are merely an account of what happens before our excintion. seriously shlt on wheels.

Of course it was a jewish tower in the texts, but seeing how israel has thier hands in americas pockets i honestly have to say, when that tower goes down, execpt alot of alot bad things to happen.

It will only happen if you as a people believe it will happen, if you believe the world will contine then that is what it will do, its strange but the universe shifts in what people think is going to happen,.

-Snip- KOREA

edit on Wed, 24 Nov 2010 01:02:52 -0600 by MemoryShock because: Mod Edit - Do Not Circumvent the Profanity Censors.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
FU*K!!! SERIOUSLY F**K!
you guys have no idea, seriously no idea what the thrid tower means.

It is said the third tower is destoryed the doom o0f man will begin, of course that is pretty reilgious but these texts are merely an account of what happens before our excintion. seriously shlt on wheels.

Of course it was a jewish tower in the texts, but seeing how israel has thier hands in americas pockets i honestly have to say, when that tower goes down, execpt alot of alot bad things to happen.

It will only happen if you as a people believe it will happen, if you believe the world will contine then that is what it will do, its strange but the universe shifts in what people think is going to happen,.

# KOREA

I have not heard of any prophecy of "third tower collapse".

I do believe that the world is what we make of it.

I only want the truth of 911 exposed.

Could you please offer more information about what the collapse of the 3rd tower means?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

So what u r saying is that an eye witness can not lie?
Been in court with two that did lie against a client. Then they were cross examined.

here

An eyewitness can be paid well to say what is scripted. The test
take them off script!
here

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by Dogdish
reply to post by TrueFalse

Wow, is right! Just when I was about to give up hope on GoodOlDave, he has a breakthrough.

I guess we could see it coming, back when he was calling truthers trusters.

What do you mean? The truthers ARE trusters. They explicitely trust everything Dylan Avery, Alex Jones, Morgan Reynolds, et al are pushing our regardless of how many times they've been caught passing off drivel. I can see right away you're trusters when I post eyewitness accounts who were physically there at the Pentagon and saw what it was that hit it...who all you conspiracy people insist are lying. WHY do you insist all the eyewitnesses are lying? From some video some anonymous conspiracy monger made on his home computer and posted on Youtube. Right.

Who here wants to take the bet that someone won't come here within the next few months and post, "Go watch Loose Change"? Good grief, people, wake up!

Dave -

You are so awesome.. In one hand you are able to slay your enemies with ease.. In your other hand, you are able to create names to riddle and chide your enemies with..

What a Man you are! - You go Dave, am gonna get a t-shirt that says go dave, and wear it to the mall to spend all my money at!! Your the best Dave!!
/End Sarcasm

Oddly, my life experiences have taught me to be leary of those who call names.. Not sure why, but I always seem to find out in the end, I just can't trust them.

/Lunchman

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

That so called "opinion" is judgement of professional engineer who examined building damage as part of
reconstruction effort at Verizon.....

What are you qualifications ?

www.ae911truth.org...

Care to dispute their science with me?
This is not just “opinions” they are supported by real science.

I challenged you to dispute their science and you come back with the below question.

I asked for YOUR qualifications, not Richard Gage and his clown show.......

Ok, you now have my interest, show me with credible science that disputes A&E science that they are completely wrong? Show credible sources? Not some internet junkie opinions.

My qualifications are not important and are not the thread topic. I do not have to disclose who I am, as you have every right to be anonymous.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

You say we don't take into account what the witnesses say... which is false obivously, but nor do you. I mean eyewitnesses, people who were actually in the tower, say they heard explosions in tower 7, and the majority of debunkers right that off.
So fine, I accept that a plane hit the pentagon, and you accept that controlled demolition was taking place inside WTC7. I mean, that's if we are going by the testimonies of eyewitnesses of course.

What I'm trying to get at is, just because someone says they witnessesed something, doesn't make it true. A good excample is when someone involved with the police needs a good alibi, they may ask a mate to say they were round his house, and ask him to be a witness that, even though it's not true.

Just Sayin'

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
If you care to read up on disinfo techniques, then examine the posts of those regular, dedicated debunkers on 9/11 threads, you'll see a string of textbook examples of those same techniques being used. My advice, don't waste your time on them. I have to say, tho, they've been well trained.

edit on 23-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

First of all, let's put this "bulge theory" to rest. We can do this because we all took high school physics (assumption). And since we all have the brain power to recall on that knowledge, when we do, it would register that if there is a weakness (bulge) on any side of a building, the said building (if a collapse is imminent) would collapse towards the side with the bulge. This is important to understand this, because as we have seen in EVERY SINGLE VIDEO of the collapse of WTC 7, it collapses straight down into its footprint. It DOES NOT collapse towards either side. Bulge theory just collapsed.
Second of all, we shouldn't lend any time to anyone who is obviously only here to derail any forward movement of truth - PERIOD.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
All we need to do is get people to just demand an unbiased investigation. Doenst matter if you believe if it was an inside job or not, if the official story is true and they have nothing to hide then just do the investigation and quell all our doubts.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

This necessarily gives the NIST report at least some measure of credibility, and necessarily means you conspiracy people are resorting to grasping at some pretty far fetched straws to keep your conspiracy stories alive.
edit on 22-11-2010 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

The "you conspiracy people" bit kind of gives you away there.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

What do you mean? The truthers ARE trusters. * * * *

That's absolutely a beautiful "tell" and perhaps a freudian slip. Now I'm beginning to understand where the Trusters are really coming from.

I surmise that what you meant to say is that Trusters are Truthers. They really do, at a deep subconscious level, believe in what Truthers are after, i.e. an honest investigation because the O.S. is riddled with problematic issues and was obviously designed to promote a transparent agenda.

You d.f. Trusters fear what the Truthers' quest for an honest investigation will most certainly reveal. You are compelled by your fear of the truth, and maybe in some cases by a big fat paycheck, to persist in your crusades of disinformation and promotion of war.
edit on 11/23/2010 by dubiousone because: grammar correction

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Sorry, this comment was not needed.
edit on 23-11-2010 by anyjerk because: the info was already covered

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

"There was also damage to buildings at the corner of Chambers street and West Broadway , which is a full 4 blocks north/northeast of WTC7 . So , what's your point ?"

Aside from the fact I wasn't responding to you, try going to school and learning some reading comprehension and you may be able to figure it out. I'd help you out, but sorry, I'm not qualified to be a special education teacher.

It matters not if you were responding to me , you are on a public forum , so I have every right to reply to anything you type . So , deal with it .

My reading comprehension is fine . That is not where the problem lies . The problem lies with the fact that you tried to make your case by comparing the distance from WTC1 to WTC7 , with the distance from WTC2 to the church .

I simply showed you that this line of reasoning is irrelevant , as evidenced from my above statement that you quoted . Anyone who does have reading comprehension that is not retarded by pre-conceived biases , can see that I made my point better than you presented yours ., signed , sealed and delivered .

" Special education " , and "mentally challenged" , are only a reflection of your inability to compose your posts in an intelligent and mature manner . But of course , this seems to be standard-operating-procedure for scores of truthers who have lost the debate and have no legitimate , logical rebuttal for the facts that are presented by GoodOlDave , thedman , hooper , GenRadek , Weedwacker , myself , and others who do actual research instead of simply repeating nonsense that has been proven to be wrong , time and again .

You guys constantly accuse us of spreading 'dis-info' . The irony is utterly fascinating as , the info that you guys redundantly bring to the table has consistantly been refuted every single time . You guys are actually the ones who are spreading the 'dis-info' . Some of you straight-out lie . But , the most hilarious and obvious idiosyncrasy is that you guys refer to yourselves as 'truthers' , while you slam the door in the face of truth , every single time , while resorting to childish insults like 'special education' and 'mentally challenged' . This is simply a reflection of your immaturity and insecurity , and in no way detracts from the truth that we present to you .

It would be nice if you could reply with posts that address the subject , instead of resorting to name-calling in the absence of a credible counter-argument to what we post .

Why not show everyone how informed you are and how well you are able to present your case , without a large percentage of you doing nothing other than ganging up on other posters ?

Be advised , that it will be I , who alerts a mod to the childish antics that are being displayed in this thread , if it continues .

FYI : GoodOlDave was not replying to me . Who looks silly now ?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
All I can say is ABLE DANGER, this guy was figuring out the terrorists, I mean CIA agents involved in the coming attack, and he was demoted and gagged. The war game drills going on the very same morning. Where did the 6 ton titanium turbine engines disappear to at the Pentagon? Why where all the video tapes confiscated from businesses around the Pentagon, Maybe because there might be something they don't want you to see perhaps...lol. How many times has it been reported that they captured or killed the number 2 or 3 Al Queada leader over and over again...CIA people....CIA. The number 2 Alqueda even dined at the Pentagon with top brass two months after 911. And people still won't get a clue. Also the coincedences of building 7 reported as already collapsed way before it actually did (the media was fed the wrong information on the collapse time in my opinion). As far as I know, Osama Bin Laden isn't even on the FBI's wanted list for 911 due to lack of evidence. How did CNN seem to know more than the FBI at the time. I mean c'mon, almost all terrorist plots, and cells in America have been traced back to FBI. It's common knowledge that the first bomb attempt on the Trade centre building years ago was corrolated by the FBI. Even the Oklahoma city bombing had more than one bomb, which was unreported by the mainstream media. Accept it, they just want us to live in fear, and it always points back to Governmnent staged terror to do the trick. Another example, Gulf of Tonkin, staged attack for Vietnam. People say, oh our government would never hurt its own people. How many soldiers died in Iraq over the weapons of mass destruction lie. Wakey wakey.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-11-2010 by squad51 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2010 by squad51 because: spelling

edit on 23-11-2010 by squad51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Skyscrapers are built to hold vertical sable weight vertically. That's where their structural integrity is and not lateral or moving weight above a breach of lower structural failure. Skyscrapers simply cannot fall like a tree because they are mostly hollow shells of skeleton support mechanisms to hold stable weight up, not sideways. We see that proof when the Titanic split in half before it sunk because it's structural integrity was built to hold a ship sideways.

I can't be anymore elementary than that. Gravity is what makes huge structures fall straight down.

Get out your calculators and use them. I went to elementary school decades before they gave kids calculators and we had to do the math with pencil and paper. Seven was ruptured 30 floors below it's failure, and it had a large footprint, meaning it was designed to hold up a lot of mass, yet it was reengineered to hold a power station mid construction. Of which was sub standard in the world of construction today. That is why NIST is the world premiere source of construction recommendations today in the world.

edit on 23-11-2010 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join