It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC producer says TSA agent felt inside her underwear

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
TSA Agents wear discustingly DIRTY gloves that are covered with the contents of the underware of the unclean and deseased people in line. They do the pat-down exam, pick their nose, scratch their ass then call out "next" so you can come forward to be groped. Nuff said.
edit on 23-11-2010 by romanmel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon

ABC producer says TSA agent felt inside her underwear

www.rawstory.com

Pat-down 'worse than the gynecologist,' producer says

One employee of ABC News who opted for the pat-down instead of the full body scan claimed that a TSA agent actually felt inside of her underwear.

"The woman who checked me reached her hands inside my underwear and felt her way around," said ABC News producer Carolyn Durand. "It was basically worse than going to the gynecologist."

"It was embarassing. It was demeaning. It was inappropriate," she said.

Other passengers are also complaining.

(visit the link for the full news article)

TSA pat-down is the delight of gay-pedo employees of airports security. It's a calculated movement towards psychological damages on population. It's so humiliating that flight costumers will come to conclusion that the body scanners are better and less intrusive than being touched by sexual pervs in uniforms. So, that they will accept these devices that fire Terahertz radiation onto DNA. It's like jumping from the frying pan right into the fire.

How Terahertz radiation tear apart DNA

Experts concerned about airport security scanners

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoonHave we really lost site that much?

I'm surprised you had to ask this. Of course we've lost site of what's truly important. We've been queered up, pampered and lied to. Would Americans of 2010 do that of Americans in 1776? Nope! We're all to busy sitting watching Oprah, eating our fast food and whining about how high gas prices have gone. But this isn't just America, it's the rest of the world as well. The cushy liberal Europeans I deal with day in and day out are even getting criticized by various immigrants saying, "It's shocking that a Norwegian man can't even change his own oil relying on a garage..."

That's how cushy we've all become. It's insane. Need a tire changed? You call Triple A or head off to Sears. We can't do anything for ourselves anymore. We've been told how to live, how to do things and how to act.

It's no ones fault but our own. And until our world comes crumbling down around us, we're not going to care.

But great thread Airspoon, glad I have you added as a friend.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The fourth ammendment was created for this reason. I look forward to the challenges against them for civil rights violations.

Nothing like spreading the flu, msra and whatever else around. I guess they missed their health class too.

Originally posted by hadriana
That Pistole guy is creepy looking to me.

Sometimes evil looks like evil. Perhaps he's a non-human.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Just a comment for this thread.
Awhile back, there was a female from my high school that got caught smuggling drugs back from california on an airplane. This was in 1997, so things were highly different.
But, had the security guard not checked 'inside' her underwear, they wouldn't of found the drugs.

Yes.
She hid a small bottle of shampoo stuffed with drugs in her private area.
I mean inside too.

So, just so that people know.
It happens and normal everyday looking people smuggle drugs.

I'm not condoning what the TSA does.
But, one bad apple will ruin it for everyone else.

Excellent point, but unless that bottle of drugs would have blown up, endangering the aircraft or people in the potential crash site, it's not germaine to a discussion of aircraft security or national security.

As is the case with the so-called "Patriot Act", it seems that the excuse is being applied to areas unrelated to the stated intent, after the fact, in a sort of "mission creep".

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Just a comment for this thread.
Awhile back, there was a female from my high school that got caught smuggling drugs back from california on an airplane. This was in 1997, so things were highly different.
But, had the security guard not checked 'inside' her underwear, they wouldn't of found the drugs.

Yes.
She hid a small bottle of shampoo stuffed with drugs in her private area.
I mean inside too.

So, just so that people know.
It happens and normal everyday looking people smuggle drugs.

I'm not condoning what the TSA does.
But, one bad apple will ruin it for everyone else.

This is not about carrying drugs.
Carrying drugs has nothing to do with our 'security'. The TSA aren't (supposed to be) there to narc on us. They're supposed to be helping to thwart panty-wearing bombers and gun-toting toddlers and hand-grenade grandma's.

If I were still flying, I'd pack my carry on with nothing but adult type toys and tapes (and I mean real smutty ones) and let them inspect them....one by one.....piece by piece..... in front of everyone.
Humiliate me will ya? Well two can play the same game!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

So the people who rule the U.S. wan to kill the citizens of the U.S.? How will they ever be in power then?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Gee, wonder if this being done to spread a new epidemic of some sort.
It seems the perfect way to do it.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JonInMichigan

OH, I have a better one. A woman go "commando" at that time of the month. They stick there hand in that mess they will sorry. Can you see it now. They pull out their hand all dripping wet with blood!!!! I am about to make my self sick thinking about it.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

www.prisonplanet.com...

This disgusting and makes me ill. I figured it would come to this, but not quite this fast!! How humiliating!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

That is pretty damned bad! That poor woman. So far I've read on this topic that a credible ABC producer has said an agent felt insider her underwear, and a man is suing because his teenage daughter was similarly victimized by a TSA agent who allegedly parted her labia, and then there's that email account about a woman getting an invasive "closer look" because she was wearing a feminine hygiene product. Okay...so with all this going on, why a few pages back were two members arguing about whether or not the TSA currently does or one day will do body cavity searches? Isn't what they are reported to be doing NOW heinous enough?

Yes, a simple pat down, even around the groin, could be done in a relatively non invasive and professional manner. Supposedly that is all that SHOULD be taking place. But look at what is really happening and look at how, when questioned about search procedures, the TSA officials can't or won't specify exactly what should transpire during a search. If they won't tell us beforehand what to expect, because it would supposedly give terrorists too much information, then how are we supposed to know we are being subjected to something that should not be occurring by their own internal guidelines? It does a person no good AFTER the fact to hear that oh, dear, sorry, no the TSA agent was not supposed to be sticking his/her hand down your underwear and feeling your "stuff". No, that's not in our internal guidelines that we can't tell you about.

It's all a sickening development in our once great nation. And when you look at WHY it's happening, all the discussions pro and con about enhancing our security become ridiculous and moot because that's not why this is happening. It has nothing to do about protecting us. We've seen time and time again that ordinary citizens do that well enough. It's all because Chertoff wants more money. Hey, don't we all? But regular normal non pathologically greedy Americans don't condone terrorizing children and sex abuse survivors so we can get richer. That's for the ruthless that get to the top and lord it over the rest of us with all of these unconstitutional edicts, mandates and executive orders they manufacture to bypass our constitution and our Bill of Rights.
edit on 27-11-2010 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Typos

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Okay this is not directly related, but there's a breaking news item on MSN news about a Somali born teen who was busted in Oregon by the Feds for allegedly plotting to set off a bomb at a public tree lighting ceremony: www.msnbc.msn.com...

I commend the authorities for taking this little scum out. It shows that we do have enough going on now post 9-11 intelligence wise to identify most of the troublemakers. So far, they've all been Muslim or linked to known terrorist organizations from what I've read. As many others on related topics have pointed out before me, why, again, are we sticking our hands in the undies of American women and patting down little kids purely at random? Maybe just a teensy bit of of profiling would be beneficial in the case of screening airline passengers...I mean, if we are currently only randomly scanning and feeling up 4 out of 5 passengers anyway. Screw political correctness! (And even for the ones that have to be profiled, which goodness knows could include me as I'm hardly lily white or pure Norman Rockwell American myself, show them some dignity and respect and not treat them as the previous poster from a Muslim country says he's been treated all this time! They are supposed to be presumed innocent until proven to be wearing explosive underwear, after all!

I do wonder about the timing of this incident and its reporting. Is it what it seems? Is it just straightforward reporting on fantastic work done by our intelligence community? Or is this a false flag to get the American Public to start thinking "Oh gosh, look there ARE terrorists under every rock, so maybe we need those scanners and pat downs after all...and maybe we even need them at public venues." I honestly don't know what to think anymore. I miss the days when I was fully sheeple-flavored and took everything at face value. I don't know that I'm necesssarily any more correct in my thoughts and perceptions now than I was before. Am I "awake" or just a nasty cynic now?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheeplFlavoredAgain
So far, they've all been Muslim or linked to known terrorist organizations from what I've read. As many others on related topics have pointed out before me, why, again, are we sticking our hands in the undies of American women and patting down little kids purely at random? Maybe just a teensy bit of of profiling would be beneficial in the case of screening airline passengers...I mean, if we are currently only randomly scanning and feeling up 4 out of 5 passengers anyway. Screw political correctness!

You know, there are plenty of people who are Muslim who are also American. No, profiling is exactly the OPPOSITE of saving America. It proves that Americans, people born in America, must be subjected to different rights depending on what they look like. No. This isn't about political correctness. It's about preserving the 4th amendment rights of ALL American citizens, not just the ones who happen to be blonde and blue eyed. So in response: get rid of the pat down and full body scanner COMPLETELY, not just for some 'more privileged' folks.

When you can take the rights of some Americans away, you have the capacity to take the rights of all Americans away.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

I can't say I disagree at all. I can't see how the current methodology is expected to work at all, though, given the randomness and the highly unlikely targets they choose when supposedly now we have Napolitano caving in to CAIR pressure to exempt Muslim women from below the veil searches and scrutiny. (I'm not sure that's been debunked or not, even if it has been debunked, I still agree with the other posters who think the current practice of just randomly singling out kids is ineffective if it means some adult who is more likely to have a bomb gets waved on through on an equally random basis.)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
reply to post by maybereal11

I still dont understand what it is that you are getting at? Im really not trying to be a jerk, but if you think that screening or patting down every 5th or 6th passenger that is in line to fly will somehow make us safer, then im at a loss for words here....

MOTF!

Using a scanner to check for hiden explosives and patting down those that opt not to use the scanner...yes that affords airlines more security than not doing the same.

I don't mean to be a jerk here...but how can you not understand that? What is failing you in that logic?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Refuse to fly unless absolutely necessary. Hit the airlines in their hip pocket with loss of revenue.

I wonder if the world would be a little better off if people were more locally minded, rather than globally minded?

Globalisation seems to have f_d everything up. A butterfly flapping its economic wings should not effect me on the other side of the world - but these days, it does.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Globalization has killed the world economy. Back when each area had it own local economy back before globalization when something happen to one economy it had little if any effect on any other economy. Now with globalization all it took was for just one economy to get "sick" and then next thing you know the whole world economy is "sick" as well. We need to go back to a economy like we had lets say 30 years ago or so. We need to stop the globalization train but I am afraid it is now a run-a-way.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

We are definitely not going to fly anymore unless there absolutely is no practical alternative to get to some location we have no choice but to visit. My grandmother passed away and she was the only relative I had to fly to see. There isn't any compelling reason for me to fly anymore now that she is gone. I enjoy vacationing in the USA and we will choose destinations we can get to comfortably by car or train (unless the train travel goes down this same ugly path). My husband is changing jobs and he is definitely making travel requirements a factor in his choice of whom to work for. He's long poked fun of me for being on ATS but even he is starting to rant like one of us.

I still think more needs to be done. I do like the idea of writing to various hotels and tourist places and letting them know we were hoping to visit, but won't until the travel industry uses its might to force a rollback of this outrage. It would only be the unvarnished truth. My husband and I were out in Las Vegas a few years ago for business and had a great time and have been wanting to go back for an anniversary trip. Ain't no way that's going to happen if I have to worry about some doofus reaching in to check my maxi pad on the way over. Even a regular patdown is embarrassing enough when you're ticklish!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join