It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airport Security TSA - Longest line ever. It has all ready begun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
If this is any sign of things to come,not to mention what it might look like on Thanksgiving day, I cant help but think the fuse is burning, and it is getting very very close to igniting the powder keg.

How many people will sacrifice their tickets for this holiday travel to avoid this mess? Could this actually be the plan that was intended in a weird kind of way? Keep them home, keep them from traveling? Im sure the list could go on and on.

This is just the ugly beginning to a very ugly end I think.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I can't help but think the TSA chaos is just a diversion from whatever is going on behind the scenes. These last two months have been nothing but warnings of false flag events and China's intentions towards the U.S. Now an F-22 is missing; lets put focus on an agency controlled by Homeland Security to divert the publics eye from what is really going on with our country.........Massive Security Breaches!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by minigunner
I can't help but think the TSA chaos is just a diversion from whatever is going on behind the scenes. These last two months have been nothing but warnings of false flag events and China's intentions towards the U.S. Now an F-22 is missing; lets put focus on an agency controlled by Homeland Security to divert the publics eye from what is really going on with our country.........Massive Security Breaches!

While I tend to agree with the gist of your post, the F-22 has been found.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by minigunner

I agree with you 100% here is my take on it LINK TO TSA MOLESTATION IS A DIVERSION FROM CHINESE MISSILE THREAD

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Did you take the video? How long did it take to get through the lines?

new topics

top topics

join