It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Now! Plane on the way to NY airport / Wing on fire!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Didn't see this posted yet and hope I have placed this in the proper section. Not much Information yet on the fire. This just Now broke. Hope all crew and passenghers are safe.

Link
www.aolnews.com...

keep an eye on this one.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Seems like it landed already...

NYPOST.COM

A plane with a wing on fire that made an emergency landing at John F. Kennedy International Airport has landed safely. No injuries were reported. The Fire Department responded to the Queens transportation hub after reports of flames spewing from one of the aircraft's wings. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey didn't immediately respond to a call requesting comment.

edit on 21-11-2010 by WeBrooklyn because: Add Quote

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Fox new ticker stated plane landed safely no fire...I'm glad all are safe but first theres a wing on fire, then there isn't? Was there a fire or not and was it an emergency landing. still sketchy.

What does the crew say or will they ever be interviewd? I'm still waiting to hear from the passengers and crew, even one of them from the plane that flew over LA and we thought it was a missile. MSM? Shrugs.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
False Alarm? www.aolnews.com...

What in the world is happening in this country? Cant tell a missile from an air plane....Cant even tell a fire from engine trouble?

Somethings terribly wrong here.

top topics

join