It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would want this guy on my side if SHTF! Armless man is crack shot.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I just had to share this.

Inspiring in every way!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
What would he do if his brains where scrambled? (by non lethel weapons)

He would sit there is a daze no matter what skills he has.
edit on 11/21/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Wow what an amazing guy! Thanks for the vid.

I know how hard i found it to load a magazine by hand when i first tried it, let alone do it with my feet.

Now i bet no-one here trains for that!

CX.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
What would he do if his brains where scrambled? (by non lethel weapons)

He would sit there is a daze no matter what skills he has.

What would you do if your brains were scrambled? You would sit there in a daze no matter what skills you have. Sounds like it may have already happened to you. Do you have special arms that function autonomously?

The guy in the video is amazing.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jawsismyfish

The point i am making is that americans will have no chance taking on any military if it ever came to that.

Non lethel weapons would scatter your brains, and you would find your motor functions are very impaired for an amount of time. So even able people would not be able to use there arms properly.

He might have a nice skill, but if it ever came to it against a military type scenario, do you think he would be capable of anything.

How many of you guys stood up in katrina, in new orleans?

I wonder will the american gov will ever go after your second amendment, but if tehy do, you will not have much chance, as you have no idea what they can do really.

Thats why all special forces personal that are ex military will be being watched now and till they die. Anyone who knows anything will be watched. The normal man on street knows nothing of what they can do.

By the way i have never been in no army, but i have experience of non lethel weapons being used on me.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I meant this to be taken as an uplifting human story - where a man has developed his body to make up for a disability, not to be taken as a device to attack the americans.

I personally like the guy's attitude - you can guarantee that he would have more will to live than the average 'joe' on the street.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I thought the guy was amazing
if he was hitting anything
ill even thro in a bonus
wow
loading the mag even
though I notice he had a bit of a slidebite...

Im inspired by the mans spirit
in a shtf scenario that would be invaluable
F&S

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by stellify

That was awesome! Gotta give it to that armless man for overcoming such an obstacle. Too bad the video didn't show the target. I'd be curious how well the groupings were.
As for the troll (cough.. andy), take your [censored] someplace else. Hope you never lose any of your appendages.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I would love to see his accuracy too!

Really admire this man.

As to the troll - I am always amazed at how different people react to different things. Different points of view. Awesome, worrying and often hilarious.

I love how this guy has not sunk away - he's up there fighting!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by guppy
As for the troll (cough.. andy), take your [censored] someplace else. Hope you never lose any of your appendages.

How i am a troll, i am just explaining to you what would happen if anything did happen.

Yep the geezer has a nice skill, but we can only work if our minds let us. If the shtf scenario ever happens, the military have plenty of toys that you people living in ignorance will just wish you learnt about.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This is also pretty awe-inspiring...not that I am obsessed with people who have limbs missing.

But this is also incredible.

A real human feat (scuse pun, was unintentional)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Video's been pulled now.
2nd

top topics

join