It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you work for this company?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Do you fancy working for a company that has a little more then 500 employees and has the following statistics?

29 have been accused of spousal abuse
7 have been arrested for fraud
19 have been accused of writing bad checks
117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
3 have done time for assault
71 can not get a credit card due to bad credit
14 have been arrested on drug related charges
8 have been arrested for shop lifting
21 are current defendants in lawsuits
84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year

Can you guess which organization this is?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Ionno,

Microsoft?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Congress?
2nd line

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by higns07
Congress?
2nd line

Yep the 535 members of the United States Congress
I just read it in a little news memo we have here where I live so thought i would share.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Yes Congress.
Derived from here in back in 1999.

Snopes.com has some more info.

I remember getting it in an email a while back.

Edit: More detail here.
edit on 11/21/2010 by BrokenCar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This is a old article actually...needs to be updated.

and hell, that is probably the norm for any organization or business..the difference is, congress tends to have their dirty laundry tossed out for public consumption.

the answer is yes...in todays economy, I would gladly work for that and much worse...because it would be no different than working anywhere else.

I simply don't want to know what people have done...only what they do now,

Always remember, congress is made up of people elected by the community they represent...congress is not some sort of elite group of untouchables...they are simply reflections of the people in America...and ya...we -are- that screwed up.

I say, its a good visual of what we are as a nation..its up to us to desire better...or not.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Well said
I just found the article searched for it a bit here and found nothing so I copied it out of one of our small towns local news pieces. To share with everyone here. They also have a fun game in it where they said some "News Headlines from 2035" he/she whoever writes it had some good ones. hehe

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Well that just don`t seem right. I can`t get a good paying job due to being among a few of those charges so why are they? All I can think is a background check needs performed on these type people before they are elected. And that also should be furnishing a Birth Certificate as common practice.

With people like that running this company no wonder money just magically disappears.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Wow. That's amazing. It wasn't Microsoft...

All those clues, why you'd have to live in America and be politically aware of US politics to hazzard a guess.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The only one I see as not making any difference is the 71 can't get a credit card WTF Cares? So what people who can't get a credit card? BAH!!! Who even wants their crappy credit. Some people may have had medical bills that screwed their credit because you know how awful crap health insurance is here. Some may still simply have huge student loans, so what.... who cares? Really to me it don't amount to a hill of beans!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
They need something to blackmail those degenerates with. How do you think they make sure those bottom feeder scum suckers keep voting for legislation which is intended to screw over the people?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Yes. Sounds like the employer doesn't discriminate.

top topics

join