It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA gropes young boy's testicles while he is strip searched in front of everyone

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by darkdays4u

Its a sad year for America. More corruption and disgusting behaviour has come to light. Nearly as bad as the Middle Eastern countries.

It's funny you say that. My brother just came back from a business trip in Saudi Arabia...

In middle-eastern countries, THEY DON'T BOTHER YOU AT THE AIRPORT. No pat down and they don't search you.

The only thing they subject people to are metal scanners. Nothing else and they certainly don't touch children like they are pedophiles.

You know you're screwed when you know that in SAUDI ARABIA they get MORE RIGHTS and MORE PRIVACY than in the US!

How do you stand against this on constitutional grounds when the constitution doesn't guarantee you the right to to fly?

WRONG AGAIN.

Yes it does give you the constitutional right to fly. Know why? Because it protects the right to FREE TRAVEL. And that includes ALL FORMS OF TRAVEL, flying included.
edit on 21-11-2010 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

Ah excellent.. this child has now been conditioned that this is the norm in our society..

Score one for the Man.

The next generation will be weak and controlled before they even have a chance to figure out what's going on.. Anyone who defends the TSA is a pathetic excuse for a Human Being.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Does the constitution grant you the right to breathe? How about going to the cinema? How about attending a football match? See if you want to get technical and defend clearly unnecessary and demeaning measures (Body pat-downs of small children) then you are digging yourself a hole from which you cannot escape (in an argumentative sense).

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

edit on 21-11-2010 by Prince Of Darkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
guys im serious lets make a petion

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
WRONG AGAIN.

Yes it does give you the constitutional right to fly. Know why? Because it protects the right to FREE TRAVEL. And that includes ALL FORMS OF TRAVEL, flying included.

So you now claim that people are allowed to travel for free on any airline, anywhere.

So according to you they are also allowed to travel for free on buses, trains, and also you cannot refuse to give them a ride in your car whenever and to wherever they want to go....

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Good thing I don't fly, if those perverts did that to my kid I would die in battle fighting those TSA pervs.....

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
As I already said in another thread, that video took my breath away, and not in the good way. This is all getting out of control. I just myself posted a thread here about a Grand Rapids woman who was given the enhanced patdown simply because she was wearing a SKIRT!

Apparently now, also, whether you opt out, set off alarms or not... some people will be randomly selected to endure the patdown... talk about a lack of 'reasonable suspicion'...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by hadriana

I'm not saying "anything can happen" I'm saying "This routinely happens" Do you know how many child suicide bombers there have been, along with child soldiers..

Are you serious? I'm asking this to make sure, Where in the he#l do we see child soldiers and bombers? Where do we see them, huh? It definitely isn't the USA. I agree over in Iraq, and Afghanistan and such these things happen, but the USA? No, it doesn't. Are we suppose to be treated as if we are in those locations? Are we supposed to be okay with it? Security measures need to stay in the oncoming planes to the USA from those countries. I will not stand for it, I don't sympathize for anyone that does because it scores points for the big guys. This is ridiculous to even argue over, you want your rights to be taken one by one, so be it. But I can tell you something, if these things keep up, our country will be no different then those were there are suicide children and children soldiers.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
We really need to kick the TSA out of our airport and just go back to how it was before 2001.
Hear me out here WHEN was the last time we actually had a real terrorist attack in America?
Oh wait I remember it was September 11th 2001. Since then there has been nothing!
Oh and I dont even wanna hear the "Oh we stopped a bunch of attacks before they happened bs"
Do you believe everything you hear on CNN?
Anyway I still believe that 9/11 was a government false flag to lure people in supporting Middle East invasion.
Its the government they can do all kinds of manipulative things to its people and blame it on whoever they want.
Plus I doubt a bunch of illiterate Arabs in a cave really were capable of doing that much destruction.
Lets stop being worried about the terrorists people. The day i see them invade us

Is when I will worry about it. Hahahah but don't hold your breath for that one!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
If that was my son, I'd be in jail tonight for kicking the crap out of those pedos
Whats the reason for making him take his shirt off IN LINE first off

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Has nothing to do with being safe.
It is a business deal between Obama, TSA, and The companies that make the scanners (rapidscan , L3)

I guess about 300-500 million to be made...
And you dont get it yet...

Obama's friends gave his dem party lots of money, Obama then stole the moeny from us ~500million , and gave it to his friends that make the BS scanners.

tada!

edit on 21-11-2010 by R3KR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Why isn't anyone concerned over the pervert that filmed a kid being searched and then implied it was more than a simple search? That is sick.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Because the way its being done is way out of hand, if they were going to take his shirt off, why in the line, why not in a private room?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The thread title is misleading, and leading to people posting on the title instead of the video

The kid's shirt is taken off, he is patted down. His shirt is put back on.

I do not see any groping going on. This is a thread created to fuel the fire, and hatred allready so prevelent.

If you look at the vid with a preconceived perception of what is going on, you will not see what is actaully happenning.

The only thing i see wrong, is that it was not done in a private area, like a booth or something.

Other than that, imo, i do not see a strip search like the title states. Pure sensationalism.

VvV

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
We just need to stop flying. The airlines won't last long. =)

The U.S. Government has spent it's credit in the past decade. The people in general, do not trust the system nor the welps that are offered up as options for each election.

They are pushing sensitive buttons now, because they do not believe we will make a stand...

The momentum is shifting against them bit by bit and they keep pushing.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

scanners can reveal boob jobs, tampons and diaphragms ?
news ref.

Lol, wonder what would happen if I wore one of those
T-shirts with the pilsburry doughboy on it that says
"poke me and die"

Everyone should just wear a their housecoats and flip-flops when
boarding, it would make it a lot easier.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Expect to see a lot more of this in the future. And you should also prepare yourself for cavity searches within the next year or so. I hope that's up your ally, because if it's not...then...I think you'll find your seat rather uncomfortable for the journey.

Anyway...no more flying after this year for me. The only way I'll travel by air is if there is some emergency, but otherwise...I have no desire to travel in this manner. It was already dreadful before, this only makes it so much more that I'd much prefer to substitute other methods of transportation. Car pooling, greyhound, amtrak, so forth. There's no real reason why people should be subjected to this. The best option is not to fly at all.

There are a million other things that I am more likely to be killed from than a terrorist attack. If you don't believe me, look it up.

NSC Study Shows You are More Likely to Killed By a Cop Than a Terrorist
edit on 21-11-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
reply to post by Miraj

Does the constitution grant you the right to breathe? How about going to the cinema? How about attending a football match? See if you want to get technical and defend clearly unnecessary and demeaning measures (Body pat-downs of small children) then you are digging yourself a hole from which you cannot escape (in an argumentative sense).

I like your thinking, we should pat people down before they go to those events.
I don't want to be in a theater or a stadium knowing a terrorist can buy a ticket and just come in
How do we demand that these venues also include pat-downs or scanners.
I'm writing a letter right now. I'm demanding that all theaters, stadiums, school buildings, supermarkets, universities, conventions, etc start this process

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join