It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive European Pyramids Discovered

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The personal back and forth stops now!

This issue can be discussed with civility. It will be discussed with civility.

The term disinfo agent, or words to that effect, used to deride members whos sole crime is daring to disagree are not to be used.

Warnings will follow if this continues.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fedge

Is there any hill on earth that has 90degree angle without it being manmade ?

A 90 deg angle would make it vertical. I assume you mean 45 degree? But I don't think any of the hills in Bosnia being debated here have slopes at 45 degrees - the slopes vary in each case, as you'd expect. A topographical map shows quite clearly that despite claims to the contrary, Visocica (Grad hill) is not actually a pyramid at all. But there are plenty of other hills around the world which look pyramidal from certain angles. Like Schiehallion in the Scottish Highlands and Pyramid Peak in Antarctica. Neither of which were built by Hungarians

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheChemist1

Whats been excavated doesn't look natural what so ever everything has been layed. Now you say it is a natural formation have a think about how a hill is formed it doesn't raise up in different levels like being stacked one on top of the other it is forced up in a point. Thats why natural formation doesn't add up if i had time to find diagrams i would but hopefully you can visualise what i'm trying to explain. There are other videos of people doing their own personal trips there and showing things that do not look like it was caused by natural events.

Now the ones in china look so similar it's not funny so why is it so easy to dismiss even mexico looked the same also i have never seen a hill formed the way that has four flat sides all looking like a dirt pyramid where a normal hill is more rounded.

One thing i find amazing is he says that they buried kings or whatever in there which isn't quite right as even i Egypt no pharoh has been found in a pyramid they have explored instead blame grave robbers even though they had to blow the thing up just to get in there in the first place. But all this leads to another story which shows that the pyramids were built using more than copper tools.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
this guy has really thought about the pyramid subjects
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kassych
wow, that is a great find. Does that then rule out the Egyptians as the pyramid builders? That does then seem to say that there was a different way of life and culture back then in Europe.

Pyramids are not, and have never been, just in egypt.

I find it curious how many pyramids are being found these days, especially with the release of some of the info that the Russians have found in the extensive pyramid experiments.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo

Whats been excavated doesn't look natural what so ever everything has been layed. Now you say it is a natural formation have a think about how a hill is formed it doesn't raise up in different levels like being stacked one on top of the other it is forced up in a point.

Quite ofter the bedding layers will still be level. It's not unusual at all.

The obvious pointer in this case is that the hill is made of varying types of sedimentary rock. It's as natural as it's possible to be.

As an aside, is this manmade?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/358c1882c5cc.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7bdd2c88bb1.jpg[/atsimg]

Or is it horizontal bedrock on the summit of Pen y Fan, the highest hill in South Wales?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

OMG! alien roads in Wales!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo
Whats been excavated doesn't look natural what so ever everything has been layed. Now you say it is a natural formation have a think about how a hill is formed it doesn't raise up in different levels like being stacked one on top of the other it is forced up in a point. Thats why natural formation doesn't add up if i had time to find diagrams i would but hopefully you can visualise what i'm trying to explain.
I understand what you're trying to explain, but you're missing a key point. When we find sediment layers on a hillside or mountainside, generally the hill or mountain wasn't there when the sediment layers formed. Typically what happens is, sediment layers form in water, and are later pushed up by geologic forces.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Chemist1,

I respect your opinion but you have to think twice and to keep open mind. In some of your post you claimed that the Goverment of Bosnia started this project to attract attention and now you are claiming that the Ministry of Culture want to stop the funding. Lets go step by step.

Here you can read and see about govermental support (this is only recent post, if you go back you will see our president on site) www.piramidasunca.ba...

Now, Grahovac never suported this project on words or by funds. The main funding for this project are coming from Sam Osmanagich, the other part is from Municipality of Visoko, than Canton Sarajevo and other municipalities in Federation of BiH. You have to know that Bosnia is very complicated country and it is consist of FBiH and Republic of Srpska and it is very hard to get any funding. But, the offical support is there.

I can not see why is it important who and how is funding excavations? I am investing my own money in this project. Sam came back from USA where he is running his own bussines just to do this. We do not have any material benefit from this, quite opposite.

I respect every expert opinion, but from those who were on sites in Visoko.

www.piramidasunca.ba...

Chemist1, there is so many findings every day in the world, so much different from anything we know. You should stay open minded.

www.piramidasunca.ba...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

This is what we find on Bosnian pyramid of the Moon www.piramidasunca.ba...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

Great find OP, S&F for your informative thread very interesting to see builds like this in other locations globally. I wonder OP has anyone discovered any hieroglyphs or art work on walls or any surfaces within or around it?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Osmanagich

Wow! Thank you, Ma'am, for your reply. I would have never guessed that I would be getting a reply from the Mrs. of the man himself. I greatly appreciate the invitation and feel very honored, but I do not have the funds to take a flight to Bosnia from all the way here in Chicago, IL. Keep up the good work, I for one am anxious to hear more on this as it unravels.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Matthew,

now it is much easier to contact with my husband (since you checked with him about my identity) and he will provide you all informations about "research of the highly intriguing pyramids"

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

Thank you Optimist, so see you in Chicago than

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osmanagich
reply to post by Essan

This is what we find on Bosnian pyramid of the Moon www.piramidasunca.ba...

My point exactly
So you agree that what you have found there is identical to normal naturally occuring bedrock.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I can see that you have a sense for humor Essan

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Good evening everybody,

If I may add a few links to my own website devoted to the Bosnian pyramids, maybe you'll find some useful informations in order to complete the ones given by Ms. Osmanagic.

Someone asked for the position of the Bosnian scientists, here are statements of various Bosnian institutions (geologists from Tuzla University, National Museum of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Federal Institute for Geology, Academy of Science and Arts of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Commission to preserve National Monuments and Ministry of Culture): irna.lautre.net... and irna.lautre.net...

Ms. Osmanagic mentioned experts who were on sites in Visoko: here is for instance what has to say the former geologist of the team: irna.lautre.net... and some interesting statements from other former members of the team: irna.lautre.net...

Concerning some lost reports, there is also the curious story of the archaeologist Lawler's report: irna.lautre.net... (and to learn more about the radiocarbon dating of the tunnels: irna.lautre.net...).

I think this has already been posted: irna.lautre.net... (an explanation of the way the "pyramids" could have been naturally formed). There are also some examples across the world of natural pyramids (irna.lautre.net...), various natural pavements (irna.lautre.net...) and other stone spheres (irna.lautre.net...).

Cordially, Irna

PS: Ms Osmanagic, are you the former Ms Alikadic, journalist at the FENA, mentioned here irna.lautre.net... ?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join