It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from the new dude and one question.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hey guys, long time lurker, been a member for a month or so but don't really ever find stuff worth of posting. Love all the discussions though (big into the alien forums). Anyway, I've been looking for the name of this hole in the ground I heard about a while back. It is apparently booby trapped...near the ocean and filled with water. It has traces of radioactivity and no one has ever been to the bottom and no one knows whats in it. Some claim the arc. Sorry if that's super vague. Anyone got a clue? Thanks.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Davy Jones' locker.

~

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hi and welcome.

Do you mean oak island?
en.wikipedia.org...

Nice to be amongst you.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatestKIdd

Not sure if radiation is involved but could it be the Oak Island deal? Here's the recent thread on that ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
yeah there's apparently a lot of treasure down there and for some reason the people that own the lake or whatever aren't allowing any search parties anymore.
Oak Island Treasure www.oakislandtreasure.co.uk...
edit on 19-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
That would be it. Thanks so much guys. Look forward to getting more involved.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Yup, Oak Island for sure....aka, the money pit.

Giorgio Tsuakalos (a good spelling guess in my opinion) and other Ancient Alien believers feel that the ark of the covenant is down there. And it is a nuclear reactor of some sort (bible symptoms of exposure include hair falling out, fingernails falling off...etc....and we all remember Indiana Jones

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty
yeah there's apparently a lot of treasure down there and for some reason the people that own the lake or whatever aren't allowing any search parties anymore.
Oak Island Treasure www.oakislandtreasure.co.uk...
edit on 19-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

Dude...that article was some awesome news. I've never heard of any of that before. Thank you.

top topics

join