It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli jets strike targets in Gaza

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Israeli jets strike targets in Gaza

www.latimes.com

At least six Palestinians are injured in the attacks on three targets. Israeli officials said the strikes are retaliation for heavy rocket and mortar fire from Gaza militants.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
According to Israeli military officials, the airstrikes were in retaliation for some of the heaviest concentration of rocket and mortar fire from Gaza militants in months.

Israeli officials said they would hold Hamas, the armed Palestinian group that controls Gaza, responsible for the rockets.

But another group, Popular Resistance Committees, claimed responsibility for the recent mortar fire, saying it was retaliating for last week's assassinations by Israel of two senior members of the Al Qaeda-inspired Army of Islam and an earlier Israeli strike that killed a third leader.

www.latimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
if your going to fire rockets at another country then expect some back...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I am pretty sure rockets from Gaza would not kill as many Israelis as Israelis have killed Palestinians. The message is pretty simple. Nobody wants Israel there, and if they were in my neck of the woods Id probably be firing rockets at them aswell. They are the most deceitful country on the face of the planet and though I do not like seeing anybody die, they deserve everything they are getting.

Oppression is not a power, its a crime against humanity. Seeing Gaza makes me sick and thats why I do not care what happens to Israel.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Business as usual.
Next..........................

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Funny how the OP bothered to post the fact that the big-bad-ol'-Israel bombed targets in Gaza, and left the reason blank. Like they did it for no apparent reason.

Newsflash: Any country in the world that will be under a missile attack would retaliate. Be thankful there are only a couple of destroyed launchers due to this attack, and that the IAF didn't bother using precise-bombing on the buildings these terrorists hide.

Ofcourse they hide in civilian buildings just so they could later on cry at how the evil Israeli army destroyed a civilian building with innocent people in it.
I wouldn't be surprised if the launchers were stationed inside a school or a kindergarten.

But hey who cares? Israel's fault anyways, right?

edit on 19-11-2010 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Most landed in open space in southern Israel, but one damaged a farm, injuring cows and destroying a shed, according to local media reports.

Oh gee look, how surprising, the Hamas rockets landed in an open field, injuring cows (not killing, injuring). and a shed. Wow, sounds like a holocaust.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_is_Slavery

the armed Palestinian group that controls Gaza, responsible for the rockets.

Isn't that the definition of any government? An armed group that controls a certain area? The retaliation is once again as a result of Palestinian rockets landing in an open field. False flag?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Most landed in open space in southern Israel, but one damaged a farm, injuring cows and destroying a shed, according to local media reports.

Oh gee look, how surprising, the Hamas rockets landed in an open field, injuring cows (not killing, injuring). and a shed. Wow, sounds like a holocaust.

I don't know where you live at or what stupid laws do you abide, but retaliation isn't done ONLY when there are casualties.

Or - you don't respond AFTER the first person died. What's the sense in that? Is Israel supposed to wait for it's citizens to die before sending airplanes to attack the firing source?

Jesus christ some of you hate Israel so much you're willing to sound like retarded kids just so you could bad-mouth Israel.

Anyway this is silly. Filosophia, if you're going to whine everytime Israel retaliates, you better off cry your heart out right now for the next couple of years.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by filosophia

I don't know where you live at or what stupid laws do you abide, but retaliation isn't done ONLY when there are casualties.

Or - you don't respond AFTER the first person died. What's the sense in that? Is Israel supposed to wait for it's citizens to die before sending airplanes to attack the firing source?

Jesus christ some of you hate Israel so much you're willing to sound like retarded kids just so you could bad-mouth Israel.

Anyway this is silly. Filosophia, if you're going to whine everytime Israel retaliates, you better off cry your heart out right now for the next couple of years.

it sounds like you're the one crying. Yet again a Palestinian rocket lands in an open field and can't even kill a cow, only injuries it. I think a country should have the right to protect their borders, which is why I am in favor of the Arizona immigration, and as for Israel, I'm also in favor of the borders being protected, so looks like a fair fight to me, I'm just pointing out that the Palestinian rockets land in open fields, so both sides are to blame, stop whining about the Palestinian "terrorists" who were elected by the people.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
So what if it lands on open fields? Nobody should fire missiles at a sovereign country, and if they do, they better damn well expect a retaliation.

And heh, what does it matter if the people "elected" these terrorists? Does it make them less terrorists or what..? I don't get it.
You should also look into the whole Gaza elections as to who exactly elected who before you blabber your mouth about things you know nothing about

And hey, I'm not the one whining. After all - who's afraid of little tubes filled with gunpowder, eh?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

So what if it lands on open fields? Nobody should fire missiles at a sovereign country, and if they do, they better damn well expect a retaliation.

And heh, what does it matter if the people "elected" these terrorists? Does it make them less terrorists or what..? I don't get it.
You should also look into the whole Gaza elections as to who exactly elected who before you blabber your mouth about things you know nothing about

And hey, I'm not the one whining. After all - who's afraid of little tubes filled with gunpowder, eh?

True, nobody should fire missiles at a sovereign country, which is why no missiles should be fired from either country.

True, elections may be rigged, all elected officials may be terrorists

Same to you.

Who's afraid of bullets? Everyone, right? Unless you're wearing kevlar.

peace, nice talking to you.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I like when people form an objective (faked) opinion after my posts.

Very nice of you to first post sarcastic comments regarding the holocaust as if someone even complained about these shootings, then move on to say "true, elections may be rigged".

I've got nothing more to discuss with you as long as you've understood your initial post in this thread is silly and inappropriate.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I like when people form an objective (faked) opinion after my posts.

Very nice of you to first post sarcastic comments regarding the holocaust as if someone even complained about these shootings, then move on to say "true, elections may be rigged".

I've got nothing more to discuss with you as long as you've understood your initial post in this thread is silly and inappropriate.

they did complain about these shootings, by retaliating. You see? And elections may be rigged, what's so hard about that to understand? I speak my mind, sorry if you feel it was silly and inappropriate.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

It's not that silly really, the OP said the retaliation was in response to "some of the heaviest rocket fire in months" which amounted to not a single casualty but one shed and an injured cow. How does a cow get injured from a rocket but not even die? If you can't see the humor in that then I'll have to think of another reason.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

I think they point is why did Israel retaliate to this attack? Rocket attacks are non stop, they said they retaliated to these because they were the most ramped up attack in months yet other reports say they landed in fields. I'm not supporting either side. Just asking a question.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Get israel to give them warplanes/tanks/missiles and then let the palestinians attack Israel. They would actually have something to whinge about then and a decent reason to retaliate. Or simply stop oppression and give the palestinians a fair go. They fire at Israel because they are starving to death etc, and Israel is responsible for their welfare. I would do the same thing if I was poor and another countries soldiers were killing my children.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
They fire at Israel because they are starving to death

Care to back that silly claim up with some facts? if they were starving, why dont they plant crops and grow food instead of building rockets to attack Israel with?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Since anyone can fire the missles with washing machne timers there is no way to prove it wasn't a typical israli false flag op to justify the slaughter of innocent children who were unarmed and looking the other way.
Like the head of the American war collage said
Israil did 911.
Hey remember when those jewish guys were busted in france pushing over jewish head stones to blame it on the muslims?
or that woman in cali who faked being attacked by antisemites and got caught lying?
Assuming the Arabs fired the rockets without proof, means there is no proof the arabs fired them, which means it was Israelis who set them up and ran and and hid while they fired,

same old same old

edit on 19-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
They fire at Israel because they are starving to death

Care to back that silly claim up with some facts? if they were starving, why dont they plant crops and grow food instead of building rockets to attack Israel with?

This is just one instance of MANY.

"Settlers Burn Olive trees"

www.middleeastmonitor.org.uk...
edit on 19-11-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

Whoops one more

www.ikhwanweb.com...
edit on 19-11-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join