It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A simple suggestion for the staff to consider.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I always come to the site and read through the threads for interesting information and discussions.

My simple suggestion deals with the pages.

If I scroll through a page looking at the threads of interest,I have to scroll all the way back to the top to go to the next page.

Could it be possible to put the pages button at the bottom too?

It would be nice to be able to scroll through one page and get to the bottom and then click on a bottom "next page"button,and then scroll up reading the threads to the "next page"button and then scroll down looking through the threads.

I know it seems like whining but it would make it easier to go through all the threads that way.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

If you look directly below my post there's a little links that says "^^TOP^^" Right next to the page numbers.
edit on 19-11-2010 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by Oneolddude

If you look directly below my post there's a little links that says "^^TOP^^" Right next to the page numbers.
edit on 19-11-2010 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

You didn't answer his question. As I see it, it would still be more practical to add "Next" and "Previous" at the bottom of the page. I don't care either way, the "home"button on my kbord goes to the top too. But I can understand and relate to what the OP means.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
On multi-page threads (at least in Firefox) the page numbers already show up at the bottom of the each page of the thread. The page you're on has it's number in white and the others are green so you can easily go to the next (or previous) number. The arrows to either side of the numbers take you to the first or last page of the thread.

OP, am I misunderstanding what you're asking for?

edit to add - on the other hand, in Firefox the "TOP" button doesn't work

edit on 11/19/2010 by americandingbat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude
I always come to the site and read through the threads for interesting information and discussions.

My simple suggestion deals with the pages.

If I scroll through a page looking at the threads of interest,I have to scroll all the way back to the top to go to the next page.

Could it be possible to put the pages button at the bottom too?

It would be nice to be able to scroll through one page and get to the bottom and then click on a bottom "next page"button,and then scroll up reading the threads to the "next page"button and then scroll down looking through the threads.

I know it seems like whining but it would make it easier to go through all the threads that way.

Looks like the ATS staff took notice and placed the page numbers at the bottom of the threads too now. Problem solved.

Nice job ATS dudes & dudettes!

new topics

top topics

join