It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America Now A Nation Of Cowards?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Just look at the evidence. Home of the brave?

Flame me if you want, I don't care. I am not trolling for anything. In fact, I am borderline depressed by it all.

TSA is proving to everyone around the world that Americans are not fit for any "physical" revolution, only an internet one. Tough guys on the internet do not scare them...never have, never will. You might as well scream at your dog. More like Baa Baa.

Imagine sitting in an airport terminal watching all of the pathetic people submitting to whatever the "authorities" want to subject them to. Baa. Baa.

In New Orleans, how many people let them take their guns? All of them? Baa. Baa.

If I were in charge of the federal "round up the cowards" program, I would be energized by all of this. I am sure they are.

So, Stewie (I can hear it now), what are YOU going to do, tough guy? I will go ahead and answer so you can save the question.

I will NEVER let them:
scan me,
humiliate me or my wife and children through sexual assault,
take my guns,
stick a needle in my arm,
microchip me,
tell me "personally" I can't grow fruits, vegetables or nuts,
enter my home without a warrant,
or whatever else the federal government sends thugs out to do that I know is simply not right and not AMERICAN. I will resist with equal or greater force.

That is a VOW, brothers and sisters.

We can't do much about the criminal banksters, the perpetrators of 911, the massive fraud. But we can do something about our preserving our DIGNITY.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Ahem, Stewie, thanks for the post. I was thinking about posting something similar the moment I saw this. Well put in many ways - you took the words right out of my mouth. Strange.

ColoradoJens

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Thanks for the comment.
This is something I finally figured out has been bothering me for a while. It is not so much disgust (and I am disgusted) as a feeling of shame that Americans allow all of these crimes to be perpetrated against them.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Is you still have morals in this world you should be proud, as the ptb will love to take that away from all of us, to make us into nothing but morons.

Good for you op, if your telling the truths.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

well here is the thing, it's called SILENT MAJORITY

i mean, we held a gun rights march at EVERY CAPITAL in EVERY STATE, as well as in DC, however it was not televised, not covered in the news at all

trust me, everyone wants change because nothing has changed since our last little promise for change... the only problem is without news or media recognition of the true numbers of people who feel this way, each person and group of people falsely think they are harboring minority thoughts!

i'm sure you've heard about the roman or greek person who asked if it would be a good idea to put some sort of mark on all the slaves to know who were slaves and who weren't, to which the response was " then they would know just how much they outnumber us "

it's exactly the same here today, the news will never broadcast the numbers of people who hold thoughts and ideas against the governments plans, they will continuously broadcast things to make you think you are alone in your fight against the government

edit on 11/19/2010 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Same Here. I will also make the same vow you just stated above. My freedoms are worth much more than my safety. I will not suck on the tit of the Gooberment. They can stick it where the sun don't shine and they better not knock on my door.

A country song puts it pretty simple. "My house is guarded by the good lord and a gun. You might meet them both if you show up here uninvited son"

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I will give you a star and a flag as i am up to my ears in people defending and justifing The Patriot Act in which 3000 people died in 9/11, 300,000 have died in car accidents since then. History repeating itself to a tee from the Nazi Germany play book, just go back to sleep america as your government loves you, go back to sleep america or watch dancing with the stars?
sickening
I am with you brother
Simpre Fidelis

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
We are the last of a kind. Welcome to Cattle Country. This is sicking... Hear of s-510?

Enjoy.
www.associatedcontent.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
When a treacherous country can kill Americans on the hi seas, or as the head of the American war college has pointed out, kill three thousand citizens at 911, or kill the USS liberty and strafe the lifeboats, and still shake down the American population for billions, I don't know what else to call this behavior.

America swat teams amish farmers and raw yogurt stores, arrests children for selling cup cakes, strip searches three year olds, and throws chess players in jail, while illegally giving billions to a country that hasn't signed the NNPT, while voting to illegally to take everyones mortgages just like the gold confiscation back in the day ( and give then to the zionazifascist bankers.....who promptly devalued the money supply by half to boot.
America hasn't even faced the death of JFK and the cause of that...coup

But it isn't just America that is the be-ach here.
Pm ( pre menstral) Harper just put a foreign country ahead of the one he as been elected to run...
oooops thats not cowardice
It's called traitor-izm

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SSDDay

" Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal. "-- Martin Luther King, Jr.

And, you know what they did to MLK....the cowards.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
"Idolatry is committed, not merely by setting up false gods, but also by setting up false devils; by making men afraid of war or alcohol, or economic law, when they should be afraid of spiritual corruption and cowardice."

-G K Chesterton

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I guess it is time to pull out the quotes.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them."
Frederick Douglass

Where is it going to end, folks? We decide, ultimately.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

“Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
Ben Franklin

Funny how this has been seen coming since day one.....
Freedom and truth both require courage,

edit on 19-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I wouldnt mind seeing a super assasin take out 20 TSA employees and 15 cops before they could even draw their guns in under 4 mins before he or she were stopped.

Done with such precision Not one single civilian touched by the flying lead.

Thats my internet warrior for the day as I cowar behind my monitor hoping with great faith.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

It is sad that it has come to this, but I look at it this way. It is an opportunity for people to find out what they are really made of. So far, it doesn't look all that good for Americans. Maybe it will change soon.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Yep your living in a mixture of brave new world, and 1984, without knowing it most people.

Amazing how they did it though.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

hey man,
As a metis myself ( huron, ojibway, irish, french, and southern creole )
one thing is we have been through this before.
There may be no coming back from giving up.
no regeneration

that frosts my petunias .
who in the flip do they think they are?
thats my spark

There is still heart in America.
But it will come down to doing the right thing at some point.

remember kneel and point?
when the old peace activists realized they had been infiltrated by a gman who was trying to lead them down the wrong road to set them up everyone would just drop to one knee and point.
in silence..

edit on 19-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Inside all of us, is a little bit of this....

turn it up while you clean your guns, it doesn't stop with the first video.

edit on 19-11-2010 by Stewie because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2010 by Stewie because: Dang spelling errors.

join