It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome To The New World Order.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
America Starves as Executive Pay Rockets - There Are An Elite Few Taking Advantage Of The Many.

AIG executives had their spa resort and we the people had to bail them out.

50 MILLION People Go Hungry While Wall Street Fatcats Take Home Millions

A record one in six American families went hungry last year because they did not have enough food, a shock survey has revealed. Some 17.4million U.S. households - 50 million people - were classified as ‘food insecure’ which meant they regularly skipped meals even if they wanted to eat.
Others went for entire days without eating and handed round smaller portion sizes to make their meagre offerings suffice.

The news comes as it is revealed that top U.S. executives saw their pay and bonuses shoot up last year in the face of the worst recession for 80 years.

The highest paid bosses received an average of $1.6million (£1million) as a bonus on top of their basic remuneration, an increase of 11 per cent. Salaries rose by just 3 per cent but that still meant the typical executive took home $7.2million (£4.4million).

The dietary figures are the highest since 1995 when the first national food security survey was conducted and will be acutely embarrassing for the United States, the world’s richest nation and the last remaining superpower.
They also shine a light on the vast numbers of hard working Americans who have lost their jobs in the recession and for the first time are having to rely on the state to make ends meet.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture study shows that in 2009, almost 50 million people, including 17 million children, were ‘food insecure’.

This marked a slight increase from the previous year when 17.1 million families had difficulty putting meals on the table. Those in this category usually went hungry, could not afford a balanced meal and cut their portion sizes on the occasions they did have food

The situation was more grave for those classed as ‘very food insecure’, some 5.7 per cent of households, or 6.8 million people including 1 million children. Those in this category regularly skipped meals even though they were hungry, regularly went whole days without eating and lost weight because they did not have enough food.
The knock-on effect was that more and more Americans have begun turning to government food schemes to feed themselves, the study found.

Now one in five of all Americans were signed up to one kind of federal food-assistance programmes including food stamps which attracted 34million participants.

Well paid: Oracle CEO Larry Ellison banked $68.6 million (£42.6 million) last year
‘This extended recession has placed people in circumstances where they need to rely on programmes like this,’ said Mark Nord, a researcher with the USDA's Economic Research Service and the lead author of the report.
Meanwhile, top U.S. executives saw their pay and bonuses shoot up last year in the face of the worst recession for 80 years. The highest paid bosses received an average of $1.6 million (£1 million) as

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c524da8b7c4.jpg[/atsimg]

The end of a working day at Goldman Sachs HQ

If you see one video, let this be this one below, a lot of vital information packed into the two hours. Half the battle is knowing who the true enemy is.

The above video is a long one, but one everyone should be watching. We are hearlding in a NWO and already are witness to the beginning of the haves and have mores. A one world govenment ruled over by a select few who give themselves big fat pay raises while outsourcing, insourcing, raising taxes, rigging our voting systems and using false media propaganda (owned by the select few) to keep the global population dumbed down.

No on the fence with this one................we either unite and rebel or remain divided and fall as a free society.

edit on 19-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: Spelling & grammar. Also, title not showing up, "Welcome To The New World Order"

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Frankly I'm waiting for a peasant revolt,Marie Antoinette style. As history has taught us that the many with little will rise up against the few with alot.This kind off unbalance does not last and the people with power and money usually end up in bloody brutal death. If these wall street fat cats don't learn their lessons they'll end up the same way. So let them eat cake and we'll shove it straight down their gullets.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
People will finally have had enough of this soon. If everyone could just stand together in their country and worldwide. My plea is to my country America...

A CALL TO ALL PEOPLE

Calling All People, from all across the land,
We as a People, Need to firmly take Our Stand;

Calling All People, every race and every creed,
We as a People, will fight standing on our feet.

Calling All People, all of those who are awake,
We as a People, have taken all that we can take;

Calling All People, who love Freedom and Liberty,
We as a People, Refuse to live down on our knees.

Calling All People, Time to stand and make a choice,
We as a People, Millions strong with one Loud voice;

Calling All People, We shall all arise,
Cause we as a People, for our country we will die.

KennyLee 11/18/10

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The deplorable economic situation in the U.S. is a microcosm of the disparity of wealth on a global scale. The middle class in which I was born and raised is a diminishing sect within American society as the gap between wealth and poverty continues to reach unprecedented levels...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
That's Capitalism...

If I start a company that sells, I dunno, free energy converters and my stocks skyrocket to 1000$ a share and I have 100000000000 shares... I deserve that money.. no?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Very significant call to arms.......maybe you were Paul Revere in another lifetime.

Seriously, it's gotten to the point where, as each year goes by, TPTB are becoming more blantant about their control and injustices being heaped upon the masses.

They are at the point where they're not even trying to hide it anymore.

If we stand quietly by and let this continue our children and our children's children will be the ones to really suffer.

Already I see with those born in the 1980's and later, they're not aware of how much of our freedoms have been stripped away.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Just thought I would add that if you want more of this type of information - look for Alex Jones and Infowars online to listen to his radio show - it is very informative. Sometimes I feel that the NWO stuff is a bit exaggerated - but who really knows.

The current class system is a joke
In my job, many of my clients prefer to live on state aid and I understand why they choose to do so - I bust my ass to earn a decent living and find that all my hard work lands me with less fancy automobiles, clothes and housing than my clients on welfare - it is a joke

Hard work, education, and dedication should be worth something - but not in our system anymore - we are a society that will work ourselves into a two class system - the elites and the rest of us dependent on the handouts of the government

No more american dream, no more motivation to do better than the generations before - just a giant welfare state controlled by the haves

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Watch the video and come back to comment.

Yes, if you work hard you deserve more money - but the game ain't being played that way. You're being cheated and not even aware of it.
edit on 19-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
That's Capitalism...

If I start a company that sells, I dunno, free energy converters and my stocks skyrocket to 1000$ a share and I have 100000000000 shares... I deserve that money.. no?

Sure, it's your money, but are you going to let an "-ism" tell you to be greedy and keep it all, or spend it on luxury items?

Before you answer that question, go live/volunteer in a third world country (heck, even many parts of the USA). Get to know the good, hard working, yet financially poor people there. Get to know their health/education problems. See how little of your money could go a long way in helping these people.

Then tell me that money is yours, yours, yours.

If you are going to follow an "-ism", it should be Humanism.
edit on 19-11-2010 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ksorelleesq

Why am I posting at 11:59 am..........not working?

My job of 16 years was outsourced to someone in India.

Our government is not looking out for us, they are allowing American jobs to be insourced as well as outsourced.

Now, there is suppose to be a law against age discrimination, but we all know that is a joke, you have to prove that a company won't hire you because you are over 50.

So many Americans now are out of work. Middle Class America is being systematically dismantled.

How does this work?

1) Only those owning a company, The CEO and very upper level management are getting raises and making a acceptable salary.......some are giving themselves exorbitant pay raises and using the monies they should be giving their workers raises into acquiring more companies making monopolies.
2) The rest of Americans that still have jobs, (not upper management or CEOs) are being made to accept no raises or very low paying salaries for the most part to compete with (see 3)
3) Jobs being outsourced and insourced by non Americans that are willing to work for very minimum wage (not enough to put food, medicine and a roof over one's head).
4) In other words, Americans, because Washington is owned by corporations (via campaign funds/bribes) are being made to accept third world country wages or risk their jobs being given to a non American.

In short, our goverment isn't looking out for us...............read my location.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Good post Harry.........you have the foresight to see this isn't just about me but we.

Everyone thinks they will not be affected by this. They don't see the wage differential getting wider and wider year by year.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
To ofhumandescent:
This is truly the sad state of America and the whole world. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer and it's not going to get any better, it will only get worse. At some point along the line people will say enough is enough and stand united as One Voice against the corrupt system.

I don't have the answers and really don't know how to get everyone united. All I know from personally speaking is that something will have to give somewhere, sometime soon. It's like we are sitting on a powder keg that one spark will set off. The question is.... When and where will that spark happen?

And let me say that I wrote Call To All People more of a Unity Call and Standing together than a Call to Arms, although you can interpret it how you see it......

edit on 19-11-2010 by kennylee because: to correct spelling

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by stinavamp
Frankly I'm waiting for a peasant revolt,Marie Antoinette style. As history has taught us that the many with little will rise up against the few with alot.This kind off unbalance does not last and the people with power and money usually end up in bloody brutal death. If these wall street fat cats don't learn their lessons they'll end up the same way. So let them eat cake and we'll shove it straight down their gullets.

The fallacy in this line of thought is that you assume that the 'people' orchestrated the revolt and that it was not part of the plan of TPTB.

The Powers That Be have been around much longer than you think. Their plans have moved forward unimpeded for thousands of years. They have been ready for and instigated every eventuality since the plan's inception.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
If you want historical fiction of the future and the forms of the NWO - one should read George Orwell's 1984-- quite an interesting read - written in 1948 I believe and it anticipates the future we fear

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

I'm telling you and everybody we need to pull our money from the banks and stay home for awhile and stop this $h*! in its tracksI mean stop everything,it would be a quiet revolt but one that would be well understood,we need to take our country back!!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

Well your outlook on life certainly adds p*ss to my cheerios. So well then if we are doomed by "The Powers The That Be" then we should all kick back and welcome the end to free will and thinking. I'm certainly not going to join them. Now excuse while I polish my pitchfork

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

What you suggest would work, but only if enough people banded together and did it.

Currently, things haven't gotten bad enough for the majority to do this.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I'm at a loss as to what to say,I'm one woman living on a small island and I'm not getting any younger. I'm doing what I can to make a difference I write letters ,sign petitions and stay active in politics but its not enough and it won't be until the people start to care.It seems they keep us too busy to care with trying to keep our heads above water.to keep food on the table too tired much too tired.My heart aches when I look at my children and grandchildren and know they may not know this country the way we knew it,and to know what their legacy will be if something is not done,I'm sad so so sad and angry..............I need to stop and go cool off...............and wash my face and blow my nose!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Yes, but at least you are aware and in your own small way standing up for what you believe in.

It's the people who are truely human, who have a heart and are awake and aware that this bothers the most.

Gosh, even the young ones, born after 1980 have no idea how drastic things have changed in just thirty years.

Most can't possibly see the big picture until they have had at least four decades of political awareness under their belt.

I keep writing my reps and the White House and watch closely how my state reps vote, hopefully that helps.

But you are right, TPTB are keeping us distracted and over worked, just another ploy to wear us down.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I had posted something, but I'm editing it out. It didn't seem constructive and I was acting a bit like a jerk.
edit on 19-11-2010 by Mayson because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join