It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the descriptions of each forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I was torn between posting a new thread last light between The Grey Area and Skunkworks, and finally chose the Grey Area. My thread was moved to Skunkworks. That's no problem, it being moved, but I remember when you clicked on a forum topic in the forum tab at the top was a description of what the forum was all about. Handy for deciding where to post new threads. Where did those descriptions of each forum go?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Descriptions of the forum are still to be found at the top of the threads, when you're in one.
If they were found elsewhere as well, the distinctions might be observed better, though.
(my personal pet hate is the posting of "personal" predictions in "Predictions and Prophecies", which is supposed to be for discussing previously published ones)

edit on 19-11-2010 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

They should still be available to you if you open a thread... the description appears at the top of each thread..

ie in this case..:

Board Business & Questions: This forums should be used to post questions regarding site policies, problems with site functionality/features, and respond to announcements from ownership. This is not a place to post complaints.

If you open a skunks works thread you should see:

ATS Skunk Works: This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

at the top of the thread...

I hope this helps to answer your question

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

AHA! Thanks. Sometimes my powers of observation are dubious at best. Question answered.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

ditto thanks to you too

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

hey i noticed the same thing, the descriptions were neccessary and i wish they were still there.

EDIT

ok i saw the response and now i see the thread disciption at the top of the threads, it's a little harder to find if you dont see it initially but i suppose that's for asthetic purposes
edit on 11/19/2010 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

top topics

join