It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a terrorist!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I made it!

I cannot, or will not post proof, because I can't without revealing personal information, so I will simply post my claim here and you can either take my word for it, or flame me. Either way, I get a message to "persons of interest".

I am fairly certain that my recent internet postings are the cause for this. Recent posts that could have been taken as sympathetic to Muslims in general and extremists in particular, some of these posts are here on ATS. And were merely an attempt to expose the motivation source for these extremists and were not necessarily meant to be sympathetic only. If I offended the feds I will not apologize for that, and making the no-fly list is truly an honor! The slaughter of Muslims is fact that cannot be changed or minimized, hidden or covered up.

I don't fly anymore, I don't need to!

This means I will never again have to stand in long lines, or be sent through naked scanners, or have my junk touched by perverts wearing TSA ID tags.

I don't mind having GPS tracking on the vehicle I drive, I don't mind being investigated, I don't care! Bring it!

I have an invitation for you feds, obviously you've monitored my online activity, know who I am and where I am, so call me!

I'll let one of your armed agents ride shotgun with me for as long as you want, and you still will not find out how I do what I do... While I am doing it right in front of you! This is a serious invitation... Call me!

"Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game"

I am a terrorist, at least they think I am.

Allāhu Akbar (الله أكبر)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Yeah but....If they do that to you....They'll have to do it to everybody else......Oh...Wait....They are....lol!!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Ah i can't wait to fly to US next summer .. so that when they touch my genitals i can make anti-perv sounds

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
If anyone wants to check their own status, or to find out if YOU are on any watch lists, or no-fly lists follow the steps and instructions laid out on this page...

terrorism.about.com...

As for me, there is no recourse, no going back now... I may as well convert and join the Jihad.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Yesterday, December 05, 2010 I was followed across a state line and for a long distance by a DHL Federal Police car, which looked remarkably like a standard highway patrol car. Along with unmarked SUVs, some with U.S. government tags. All of them passed slowly to my left and made sure I knew they were there.

Coincidence?

Maybe, but just in case, if it was meant to either frighten or intimidate it failed.... If you want to talk, pull me over next time.

I'm not the enemy, nor a terrorist.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Yesterday, December 05, 2010 I was followed across a state line and for a long distance by a DHL Federal Police car, which looked remarkably like a standard highway patrol car. Along with unmarked SUVs, some with U.S. government tags. All of them passed slowly to my left and made sure I knew they were there.

Coincidence?

Maybe, but just in case, if it was meant to either frighten or intimidate it failed.... If you want to talk, pull me over next time.

I'm not the enemy, nor a terrorist.

Shouldve had fun with them.. Taken a nice long old fashioned sunday drive.. Or slowed to 5mph with your turn signal on for a couple hundred miles..

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I figure I must be on some sort of mail 'watch' list because a lot of the times when I order books, they come in a plastic bag with a sticker that says "Opened and inspected by USPS" Maybe 80% of the time? I order a good many books, and obviously someone wants to know what I read or something.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
Shouldve had fun with them.. Taken a nice long old fashioned sunday drive.. Or slowed to 5mph with your turn signal on for a couple hundred miles..

I did slow to 50 in a 65 and left it set on cruise and it was Sunday. and by the way, it was DHS not DHL (department of homeland security)...

Damned spell checker.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

So are you a terrorist or aren't you? I also don't see why you seem to be so proud of the fact that you could be taken away to some hole somewhere and have your rights stripped of you if what your saying is true?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by America?

I am not, yet I am.

They would't dare, and they can't!

Any other questions?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I guess that sums it up.
2nd

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Are you an American citizen?

If so, your government has you listed as a terrorist.

Its no big deal anymore.

I don't fly into the states anymore as its a complete hole.

Plus, If someone wants to touch me up, she best be at least an 8 out of 10.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Expect us to be at your doorstep next morrow.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
My son-in-law is in USAF intelligence middle management, and when I asked him if my nutty Internet posts would be flagged, especially my 9/11 Conspiracy ones, he laughed. "Maybe one of the new private Intelligence firms," he said. "They're always trying to become important to someone with contract money, but no government agency would bother. Management is just trying to maintain budget and the analysts are buried under raw data. No one wastes their time on people who haven't really worked at getting noticed."

I felt alone and unappreciated.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

So are you on a no fly list then or not?

edit on 11-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
the bit about never having to be scanned or patted down.
they are putting the machines everywhere...
after bus stations and street corners it will be stores schools and bank machines.
and your JOB

and yes regardless of your sympathies...
Even if you toed the OS line tooth and nail...
the PTB are terrified of minions...
After all if they can pay you or trick you into destroying America,
so can anyone else pay you or trick you into destroying them.
This terrifies the PTB.
Minions die hard
shoot the evidence
oooops
Well Bubba,
what we got here looks like we got us a case of Arkancide

PS. so, when will they make with the no bus list, or the no store list, the no bank machine list, or the no job list
the no feed list, the no water list, the medicine list,,,

edit on 11-12-2010 by Danbones because: have you noticed what happens to whistlblowers?

edit on 11-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hahaha. You know, they thought my friends and I were "terrorists" - on the taxi ride to the airport, the driver was basically an agent. He was using all kinds of "NLP" techniques, and the music playing in the taxi had very "accusatory" themes. As well as that, there was a kind of EM field that was altering my perceptions, sort of enhancing the degree of "feeling accused". Anyway, I managed to weed him out, and he changed his script into "oh # they know we are on to them" - basically, as a last-ditch effort, he used the "you can get out of the cab now if you want" (basically to potential terrorists, being afraid of being caught would escape on foot, and at that point the feds would pick them up because they ran). Anyway, he did a really poor job of reading his lines. But basically I was really pissed at how dam paranoid and how dam racist they really are. Although the guy looked "Middle-Eastern", I strongly suspected that he was an actor, or at the very least a trained and payed taxi driver. He started to at first act all chummy and sympathetic, but with a kind of devilish (sort of like "glad we are killing you Muslim/Terrorist bastards) to try to get some kind of anger or some kind of confession or indication of intent. I mean, sure they are doing their job and all, but how many people have they actually caught so far?

That said, they have since been targeting me with various microwave beaming techniques, and have repeatedly searched my house while I was away. They then turned down their alert from "terrorist" to "rapist" and then to "crazy person" then to "schizophrenic" - giving me a weird kind of pavlovian conditioning "treatment" - and then they tried to "convert" my mind. Having failed at that, I think they just monitor me, probably just amazed at how I could have figured them out in the first place, moreso, if I figured them out, it would mean that their techniques are not as effective as once thought...

Anyway, its time they wake up, its all a scam, the main purpose is to generate FEAR and maintain CONTROL.

Lastly, they are now targeting their "angry beam" at me, to see how my behaviour patterns change, and they even have a beam that makes me feel really high, like a "paciffication beam" - anyway, the more they beam me the more aware I become of the full extent of the mind control agenda. I know I am no threat, but they want me to conform simply because they are bastards.

Its hard to explain, but the "system" basically labells anyone that resists it as a "threat" - so in order to escape the system, you have to have a resillient mind, and when the system detects this, they basically try to get everyone to look at you, and when this happens, you become paranoid, and when you become paranoid, you look nervous, and when you look nervous, people look at you and you draw attention to yourself. If only they knew the truth, if only they knew exactly who was behind the entire system in the first place. The higher-ups are led to the "understanding" that they are fighting some kind of "demonic" entities, however the truth is that it is a widespread genetics "purification" and sterilisation agenda. Turns out that humans interbred with another species, and there is some ongoing battle to maintain the "pure" human race, even though the original race saved their assess from a war that they were fighting amongst themselves. Also this and an entirely different race that is being drawn out to be the "bad guys" when they are just a loose collection of space-pirates.

However, "they" still can't figure out who I am, or where I came from. Lets say I was here even before humans turned up, before the timelines split, before the dimensions crossed.
edit on 11-12-2010 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2010 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funshinez

Don't bother knocking, come on in.

We are having a late breakfast... Waffles, eggs (however you want them), bacon, hash-browns (shredded) with cheese! western style! biscuits and gravy and just about everything that is bad for you... Oh and all the coffee and juice (your choice) you can drink.

Please, no weapons of any kind.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Those things are bad for you and will soon be outlawed, so I would watch what I eat if i were you.

Stick to soylent green.

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by Funshinez

Don't bother knocking, come on in.

We are having a late breakfast... Waffles, eggs (however you want them), bacon, hash-browns (shredded) with cheese! western style! biscuits and gravy and just about everything that is bad for you... Oh and all the coffee and juice (your choice) you can drink.

Please, no weapons of any kind.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join