It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

shaking objects?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Yesterday morning I was cleaning my tv screen, one foot was half on the carpet pad the other was all of the way on it, and one of the candles on top of the tv holder thingy began to shake wildly and then my foot that was half on the carpet half off began to shake because of the ground sort of shook. my mom was in the kitchen (no doors seperate the kitchen from the living room) and she didnt feel anything, and only one of my feet felt anything.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
well it was odd at any rate...

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Be carefull you don't get electricuted by your appliances. Sometimes that feels like shaking or someone tickling you. Its hard to notice when its happening that you are whats shaking. Did you take a shower or do dishes just prior to cleaning the t.v.?

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It wasnt an electrical appliance it was a candle and the floor.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Well... last time I checked a TV is an electrical appliance. I went back, and re-read your initial post, and it doesn't state that you stopped touching the TV at any point.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
What does that matter, how could that make the candle shake so violently along with my foot?

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hard to exlpain unless you experience it and know whats going on.

when you are electricuted by low current, your body shakes but you don't realize you are shaking. You actually might think that the ground is shaking or maybe your house. You could recreate the episode and see if it happens again, but if you did take a shower or do dishes I would have someone standing by to assist.

top topics

join