It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Introduction I Guess?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I'm not sure what to write as an introduction, but I must say that I have really enjoyed this site so far. I've been reading posts on here randomly for a while and finally decided to sign up and become a member. I have many different beleifs and opinions on many issues eventhough I am not an expert on most of it. I have noticed alot of people on here who make some sense and worth listening to. I do plan on making posts, but I think most of them will just be general things. I don't know how to find out who killed Tupac or how to infultrate the Illuminati, so most of my posts would just be random thoughts and feelings. I'm not sure what else to say besides I look forward to reading more news and stories that I see here on this site.

-Marc

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS I just signed up today myself and am in the same boat as you i hope you have a pleasant experience.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, dont forget your tin foil hat!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Welcome. I, too, am interested in many topics and keep an open mind. I find that maintaining a calendar (which I wish ATS would create somewhere on the site) to keep track of all the different predictions/prophecies that are “shared” is helpful. After all, it’s good to be reminded when the latest foreign forces invasion/false flag event/alien landing/project blue beam event or day of doom is going to be happening that way I can schedule my lunch earlier or later in the day.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 1MrMarc

Hi 1MrMarc, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1MrMarc
I'm not sure what to write as an introduction, but I must say that I have really enjoyed this site so far. I've been reading posts on here randomly for a while and finally decided to sign up and become a member. I have many different beleifs and opinions on many issues eventhough I am not an expert on most of it. I have noticed alot of people on here who make some sense and worth listening to. I do plan on making posts, but I think most of them will just be general things. I don't know how to find out who killed Tupac or how to infultrate the Illuminati, so most of my posts would just be random thoughts and feelings. I'm not sure what else to say besides I look forward to reading more news and stories that I see here on this site.

-Marc

Hey there 1MrMarc,

Welcome to ATS ... and don't hold back ... random thoughts and feelings are all most of us have on here so join the party.

Look forward to seeing yuon the boards. Woody

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Thank you Everyone! Have a great day every day!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS and I know you'll be treated welll here, make a few friend's, get into a group of friend's here and you'll realise this is really just one big community of people who will know another member here to well and you'll alway's have help-at-hand
Take Care.
edit on 22-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo

new topics

top topics

join