It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence for Informed Trading on the Attacks of September 11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Evidence for Informed Trading on the Attacks of September 11

www.foreignpolicyjournal.com

The extent of the 9/11-related informed trading was unprecedented. An ABC News Consultant, Jonathan Winer, said, “it’s absolutely unprecedented to see cases of insider trading covering the entire world from Japan to the US to North America to Europe.”[10]

Michael Ruppert has since written about DBAB, noting that the company had previously been a financier of The Carlyle Group and also of Brown Brothers Harriman, both of which are companies closely related to the Bush family. Ruppert also noted that Alex. Brown, the company purchased by Deutsche Bank to become DBAB, was managed by A.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The enigma of 911 money trial is coming clear as the smoke rises from TPTB.. Watching how the links between DBAB which is a key broker and ex financier of the Carlye Group and their unknown client of 2,500 UAL contracts draws a picture to terrible concepts.. Add in the connection written here to Buzz Krongard who was 3rd man at the CIA at 911 and one must ask... Why did no one ask these people hard questions about 2,500 UAL contracts?

You have to go to the last 4 paragraphs of this long article to get to what they are trying to say.

www.foreignpolicyjournal.com (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

The main motive in most cases... $$$. Now try to imagine the evidence that went down with building 7. How about gold reserves that went missing? A thorough investigation would follow the money. Perhaps it's time we had one.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
if its true its huge, could you post on the 911 threads too, gonna have a read but the put option trading and lack of unwinding of the trade plus the cover-up of an investigation, ie we looked and it was not bin laden so nothing to see, is so poor than anyone who is neutral should be able to see something stinks.

Peace,

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
It just goes to show you, that if you own the government there isn't much you can't do.

It would be ideal though to know where all the money that was made went too? Was it used to finance or pay back something else?

Could 9-11 have been a concerted attempt to raise without immediate suspicion money for the nation itself to make a debt payment, or to finance some grand project.

Is it as simple as money perhaps going to a few insider's personal fortunes like Bush and Rothschild, who has also long been behind Brown Brothers Harriman? Once you have clear ties to the CIA that Bush was once the director of, you can't rule out the Agency funding and endowing itself to carry out projects and plans then absent of congressional oversight for funding.

While yes the statute of limitations of 7 years has clearly run out, conspiracy to commit mass murder, that then led to further crimes against humanity could still see people with clear inside knowledge swinging from the gallows pole.

Great find, it's nice to see that there are still some people out there really looking into all this, even if they are just private citizens and academics.

I hope this story makes the home page. Star and flag.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
To find the REAL culprits for the 9/11, you only have to look at who has profited from the attacks and the subsequent military actions that have followed.

Who bought the put options in United Airlines?

Who has earned millions of dollars from guidance systems, arms and ammunitions and security contracts-

Who stands to profit in the oil and minerals that will be exported from Afghanistan and Iraq?

Massive, i mean MASSIVE insider trading went on upto minutes before the planes hit. A german company CONVAR who had the contracts to restore the hard drives of the computers that survived, or didnt survive 9/11 said that people from financial companies where moving big money upto just before the towers collapsed...thinking that the hard drives wouldnt survive what was to come.

Repaired hard discs show insider trading upto the last minute

Experts from the Convar Company in Pirmasens, Germany, are using their “blue laser scanning” technology to retrieve data from the damaged computers of banks, telecommunication companies, and other tenants from the WTC. This technology can even retrieve the original data from hard discs that have been deleted and written over five times.
Peter Henschel, director of Convar, said: “not only the volume, but the size of the transactions was far higher than usual for a day like that.”

Henschel told AFP that “up to the last moment,” between the time that the first tower was hit until the second tower collapsed, there was an “unusual” increase in trading volume of “between 5 and 10 times the normal volume.”

One data recovery expert, Richard Wagner, has estimated that more than $100 million in illegal transactions appeared to have rushed through the WTC computers before and during the disaster.
edit on 18-11-2010 by andy1972 because: URL DIDNT WORK

edit on 18-11-2010 by andy1972 because: errors in grammar

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Research needed but I don't think the trades were unwound.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by yyyyyyyyyy

No the trades weren't unwound, a deal is a deal is a deal. Yet money is always a means to an end for these kind of people, not the money itself. In other words, they wanted the money for something. Very likely just not for personal gain.

I would love to see where the money went to, once it was paid to the first parties to the transaction. To follow it all the way through to where it ultimately ended up.

I am sure there is ample evidence that it went into some very suspicious hands, but what became of it after that?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

soz, not attacking you but "No the trades weren't unwound" too many negatives and too early for me to understand. So the trades were collected on, again just from memory the profits were about 5-6 million US but I seem to remember this came from a version of loose change, any links from you? They were put options and some special clauses are attached to put options but the trading direction was bearish ie from high to low, they could have been unwound automatically or as part of the contract of date expiry, ie the contracts unwinds at the end of November, but don't just take my word, I'm just a citizen. Maybe the trade was wrapped up but the person or group getting the money closed their trading account, there are many options and possibilities in the trading world, the trend is you friend and the way above average trading amounts really raised my suspicions when I heard about it and the info about Buzz Krongard blew my tiny mind.

To the OP, you can post this in 9/11 forum too because breaking news stories can be replicated one time.
edit on 18-11-2010 by yyyyyyyyyy because: from buzz guy to his proper name y'all

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Too bad no one will ever be punished for this:

The Biggest Fraud In History ~ And We Have All Fallen For It!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Dear R_Clark,
Good story, further proof of the ongoing conspiracy.

S&F.

Regards,
T

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I knew Krongard and Deutsche bank were in on it and now I'm hardly surprised to see Wirt, Walker III and Stratasec named as suspects (beneficiaries) as well.

Oh, Cheney and Rumsfeld on the advisory board of Salomon Smith Barney making a "timely" bailout on their positions a few months prior to 9/11.

The FBI covering up these transactions after failing to apprehend the supposed hijackers tells me that they should seriously be looked at as potential suspects along with ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Let's not forget the CIA's role in rubber-stamping the visas for our supposed hijackers.

The deeper you dig the more obvious it becomes that we were attacked on 9/11 by elements and people inside our own government.

It still makes my heart sick to think that anyone could betray their own country in such a fashion and lie with straight faces about it afterward.

There isn't punishment enough in Hell for what they've done.

Something tells me we're gonna need a lot of rope....

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Great article, thanks OP.

The scandal is far from over... we will see some kind of reconciliation in the near future. Whether that means justice, or the next stage of the plan... up to us.

"Building 7!"

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Sympathetic trees and sympathetic buildings... Sums it up nicely.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Smoke isnt clear..

and we have a long way to go.. They haven't brought buzzy to court yet, have they?

Yeah, long time coming

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It's ok, it really is... deeds like this never will go unpunished.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

C'mon there hotshot, we all know that if you asked those questions, you would find your azz out on the street.

That's where I found mine, for being a dangerously questionable character.

I have learned to at least try to practice more finesse and diplomacy in these matters. In all matters

in fact.

But as you all know,,, I 'm still somewhat rough around the edges.

One of my Grandfathers was a Prize Fighter, so I guess its in my nature.

The other was a fighter pilot. He lost one of his lungs to a German Incendiary Bomb.

Live for many years after with just one lung. Lived long enough to kick my azz anyway.

And so on.

edit on 18-11-2010 by Wildmanimal because: typo ....my bad

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hooray for the boys in the accounting office.
Nothing gets by the bean counters forever....
Maybe this will flush somebody after all the waiting for the first to crack.......
Weve Got to keep chiselling away no matter what...The truth will out!
then well need the rope......

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
double post.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Hooray for the boys in the accounting office.
Nothing gets by the bean counters forever....
Maybe this will flush somebody after all the waiting for the first to crack.......
Weve Got to keep chiselling away no matter what...The truth will out!
then well need the rope......

Don't forget to honor those accountants who were only doing their job, but ended up precision struck at the Pentagon.

$2.3T must have outweighed morals.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join