It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin...The Anti-Christ

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hi to everyone reading this, first I would like to make note that I am NOT a Christian. In fact I am what would be considered the opposite of a Christian for I am a Shaman.

Now years ago I was talking to my wife about Christian belief and I said half jokingly that whoever the Christians follow as a new savior type we need to go the other way because this will be the Anti-Christ.

Now to the present and any of you have to admit that there is a basic wrongness in the air. Something almost physically palpable about how backwards everything has become. You can feel it, it is getting more powerful by the day, soon you will feel like you can almost touch it. The evilness of it all is worst than mans darkest hour even without the first shots of WWIII waiting to be fired

Sarah Palin is the great deception as she gains more traction as one of the cult of personality. She seems weak minded and to the masses like a Bamby with carnivorous teeth.

This seeming twit has what three books out, a new TV show and her daughter a talentless idiot is on TV once a week and will more than likely win the Dancing with stars competition. Palin is being built up in the minds of the mindless masses and seems oh so hokey.

The great deceiver shall deceive the world with the stealth only a cute little stupid Church mother could pull off.

Then after all have been mentally disarmed will plunge the world into its ultimate darkness.

I will save other thoughts and feelings if a decent debate has begun.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
wow.......this doesnt even deserve a post with 2 lines....
-

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I can't see Palin as being in line with the Antichrist myths / prophecies. But I do like to think of her as Satans little cheerleader.

~Heff

link   
No, it's gotta be Obama or Gavin Newsom (SF Mayor).

But Pelosi does look and act like the anti-christ without a disguise...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/564f524d8dc3.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 17-11-2010 by dbriefed because: (no reason given)

link   
I would have thought the anti-christ a bit smarter and not so hickish..She scares me but only because some of the stuff she says pisses me off to no end or makes me go... really?!!! really? is anyone that airheaded?

Sorry for Palin lovers I am not a fan..

link   
I love ATS...
god love ya...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
I would have thought the anti-christ a bit smarter and not so hickish..

Just like a great salesman. It is called mirroring she is acting like one of the mindless consumers.

Car salesmen use it all the time to placate and disarm.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I don't believe the American people would be dumb enough to actually vote for her in the end.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
I don't believe the American people would be dumb enough to actually vote for her in the end.

Reagan two terms.

Bush two terms.

Americans vote by what the think tanks fool them into voting for.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

I don't know... There's acting dumb then there's just plain dumb. I watched her show on TLC. She isn't the anti-christ but she is not fit to be in politics. She shouldn't have any political power.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I've thought for a while now that the antichrist would be a woman too. As a sidebar, here's this;

Sarah Palin and "The Visitors" Diana - Separated at Birth?

edit on 11/17/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

edit on 11/17/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: punctuation

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara

I don't know... There's acting dumb then there's just plain dumb. I watched her show on TLC. She isn't the anti-christ but she is not fit to be in politics. She shouldn't have any political power.

Yet look how far she has gone. We are a media driven nation and I have been beyond taking anything for granted.

Anyone can do an impression of stupid...dumb actually means to be mute though not stupid.

The more cunning one is the more one can act like a sheep. This is the way of Ying to loves yang.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

"As long as I count the votes, what are you going to do about it?"

William Marcy Tweed

If the right set of people want us to have a President Palin... voting has little to do with it. Either we capitulate, or we are told that we capitulated.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
And so a new round of threads attempting to smear Palin begins on ATS.

Palin-o-phobes rejoice!

I like the explanation for all this offered in the article below:

source

But for her detractors, nothing raises the ire of cynical liberals more than a happy-go-lucky, totally unburdened, freethinking and self-assured conservative woman who has everything she wants and then some. And without anyone's help.

Liberalism, after all, needs to imagine an unhappy populace. Passing sweeping entitlement programs and convincing voters that big government is the answer only works if people are frustrated with their stations in life.

I can, however, see how Palin could seem like some "anti-Christ" like figure to liberal progressives - IF any of them actually believed in God. After all, she must seem like just about the last nail in the coffin of the liberal progressive agenda to turn us all into subservient government drones.

Yep, that just about explains it all.

edit on 11/18/2010 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
GW Bush got elected somehow.

Sadly, I could see Palin getting elected.

In fact, you could probably even predict it.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
...this little guy knows who it is.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8338159870c7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Hey! You forgot Clinton: two terms.

Reagan is partly responsible for the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Sarah Palin may not be the brightest lightbulb in the pack but she's still a lightbulb.

As for the "anti-Christ" title in the thread: the anti-Christ will come to decieve people to thinking there is no Christ. Sarah does the opposite so this thread is moot.

Maybe you're not Christian but I suggest you to study Revelation before trying to name the anti-Christ.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The anti-christ is supposed to be "the great uniter", not the colossal divider. She has 95% of the media reeling, and bumbling for the next piece of slander they can use against her. Rightfully so, she's a jackass.
edit on 18-11-2010 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

What the idiots on the left are to stupid to realize, is that they keep this bitch in the papers and on the news on a DAILY basis.

Everyday, in the NY Times or the LA Times or the Boston Globe, we have the daily Sarah Palin update. And if they are REALLY short of news, a Bristol Palin story.

You only have yourselves to blame....

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkrunner

What the idiots on the left are to stupid to realize, is that they keep this bitch in the papers and on the news on a DAILY basis.

Everyday, in the NY Times or the LA Times or the Boston Globe, we have the daily Sarah Palin update. And if they are REALLY short of news, a Bristol Palin story.

You only have yourselves to blame....

There is an open conspiracy that she's really just a leftist strategy to steer people faaar away from voting right. I mean, high-profile people say it all the time on talk shows in a non-joking manner. Because that is exactly what she does, she makes intellectuals reel in disgust.

Palin doesn't have the youth vote, nor the women's vote. It is over-the-hill white men who vote her in.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join