It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clearest UFO Photo You have ever Seen?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
So I had recently started a post questioning the lack of clear photographic evidence in a world full of relatively inexpensive photographic equipment. A kind poster on that thread pointed out that there are tons of clear UFO photos... but most of them are immediately passed over as hoaxes. So building on that idea... I would love to start a photo collection thread of the most credible clear UFO photos you have ever come across. I know I personally have not seen to many and think the group of people here on ATS might be able to build quite a collection.

Any photo contributions to this thread are greatly appreciated

edit on 17-11-2010 by wisintel because: Makes post simpler

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hmm... that is pretty clear. But it also looks like a bunch of silver balloons.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

The Clearest UFO Photo You have ever Seen?

Don't you mean the clearest images of Balloons you have ever seen?

edit on 17-11-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Did you read my post

A kind poster on that thread pointed out that there are tons of clear UFO photos... but most of them are immediately passed over as hoaxes.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

I'm sorry, I just saw the photos and I couldn't help myself.

Anyway, nice idea for a thread! I hope more contribute with some great UFO photos.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I think this is quite good.

i.imagehost.org...

Easily fakeable however, and probably is, but it's a good one.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Mylar balloons.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Yes, we did read it, and it said clear and CREDIBLE UFO photos...these aren't UFO's, they're IFO's (Identified Flying Objects)..identified as balloons...

A thread of clear UFO pics though, seems like a good idea, but expect a good bit of difference in what folks think are CLEAR or CREDIBLE....

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I love how everyone's first impulse is to debunk the pictures I posted.... Lol I wasn't trying to say that these are actual UFO's, I was just giving an example of a clear picture of what seems to be a UFO that is easily passed off as a hoax... I guess the point is proven. What I am hoping for is not to convince anyone that any pictures on this thread are actual ufo's.. I am just looking for some really clear pictures of UFO's that may or may not be real. If they are 100% fake... then don't post them...

And as an Edit.. those pictures haven't been 100% identified as balloons... at least to my knowledge. That was the official story.. but there is no proof. Just like the official roswell story to this day is weather balloon.. but the jury is still out on that one as well.
edit on 17-11-2010 by wisintel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

You may be better off just editing those particular pictures out of your OP, as many people's first impulse is going to be to hit the reply button without reading the rest of the post or thread. Just a suggestion.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisintel
I love how everyone's first impulse is to debunk the pictures I posted.... Lol I wasn't trying to say that these are actual UFO's, I was just giving an example of a clear picture of what seems to be a UFO that is easily passed off as a hoax... I guess the point is proven. What I am hoping for is not to convince anyone that any pictures on this thread are actual ufo's.. I am just looking for some really clear pictures of UFO's that may or may not be real. If they are 100% fake... then don't post them...

And as an Edit.. those pictures haven't been 100% identified as balloons... at least to my knowledge. That was the official story.. but there is no proof. Just like the official roswell story to this day is weather balloon.. but the jury is still out on that one as well.
edit on 17-11-2010 by wisintel because: (no reason given)

my bad. should read the rest.

I would like to see some clear pictures, like that one somebody up there posted, although i have a feeling that particular one is cgi.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
nice

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
My personal favorites are still the McMinnville photos. Here we are 60 years later an yet they still remain undebunked. Even the Condon Report was forced to admit that what occurred that day is unexplainable in mundane terms.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
In this ATS thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
there are several very interesting photos, such as the one from the Cecconi case.

The Cecconi case has its own thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
with more photos.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project-Sign

You may be better off just editing those particular pictures out of your OP, as many people's first impulse is going to be to hit the reply button without reading the rest of the post or thread. Just a suggestion.

Doesn't that just show them as ignorant buffoons desperate to get their put downs on screen first, gotta look quick and clever, no?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The Belgium Triangle case has some fairly good photos. But what makes it a credible case is that it's backed up with military radar information, military ground unit eyewitness's and multiple police units that chased the object for miles. The object was also witnessed by a very large amount of civilians when the incident took place. The Belgium Military even came forward stating they had no idea what they were dealing with.

Type in "Belgium Triangle" in Google Image search.

Here's a recent ATS thread regarding the incident. Belgium UFO Incident
edit on 17-11-2010 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
One of a series of pictures taken by a guy in 1971 in Switzerland/Austria

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Absolutely, it's their fault, not the OP's. But for the sake of the thread going the direction he wants it to he was better off to change it.
edit on 17-11-2010 by Project-Sign because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Project-Sign

Agreed, starred.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join