It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Allow These Two people to Touch Your Junk?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

This Is the part that really gets to me from AnteBellum's post. ". and as for giving up my liberties for being safe. Not all of them but this one the PTB can have!"

This is the exact problem. Idiots like you are "happy to give up this liberty" in order to be safe.

But as we keep giving up "individual" liberties, then next thing you know you won't have any freedom left because you were happy to slowly give them up.

edit on 17-11-2010 by Tnewguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Tnewguy

That member is not just giving his liberty away, he is also helping to take yours away too.

By using his speech to attempt to limit your freedom, he is abusing his powers of speech. And given the choice of saying nothing or saying something that would erode your freedom that member chose the latter, which took considerably more effort than the former.

That says alot.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
All this foreplay is driving me wild with anticipation. I wouldn´t be scared to have some woman touch me, but I would refuse for the simple reason of it being insane! Let´s see everyone rationalize cavity searches after the next incident. It´s starting to make sense. Also, the "don´t like it, don´t fly" argument is a tragic sign of how brainwashed people are. Putting up and shutting up is what cowards do. It is not my place to tell anyone what to do, but I know I will die before I submit to big bro/sis.

No, this isn´t because the TSA wants to touch your genitals, so calling them perverts is not accurate. It is there to condition you to accept and expect inhumane treatment under the guise of keeping you safe. A finger up your child is better than your child blown to pieces right?

While I am not directly affected by this I feel very strongly about it. Everything that happens in America only takes a short while before it ends up here.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exodaria
Let´s see everyone rationalize cavity searches after the next incident.

They will, you know.

And you'll see them here and on other forums, talking about how necessary it is.

Sometimes I think some of them are shills, but I know that many of them are just traumatized and rationalizing out loud - which is still dangerous to our freedoms.

*This molesting people sexually is as much as test of what people will put up with as it is a test of what the TSA workers will do when ordered.

If these TSA workers will molest a child or older person, then what won't they do when ordered?

That is a scary thing to think about when you see what they do now....

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Dude,

Neither scanning nor pat down will detect a tube of C4 up a butt hole.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash

Dude,

Ah Duuuude (think of the way Bill O'Riley says this on FOX), you obviously didn't read my prior post, so it bears repeating.
General Electric (GE) started to develop the Secure Registered Traveler System. The new system would use newly developed technology such as automated carry-on scanning, automatic biological pathogen detection, millimeter-wave full body scanning and a quadruple resonance carpet that would detect threats in shoes without having to take them off. The SRT program also works with smartcard technology along with fingerprint technology to help verify passengers. The fingerprint scanner also detects for explosive material traces on the person's fingers. Here is their newest scanner and their boasting of technology sold to China.
www.gereports.com...
If they can look inside the luggage this way, they can also see if your baby is a boy or girl while in the womb, or see which vessels in your heart will soon be blocked!
Aren’t they also helping Iran with their nuclear program?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
To answer the original question...

I guess it depends on how they do it.

I mean, I've met with new doctors before and within 5 minutes of meeting this person, they aren't just "brushing" my goodies through my pants. They are giving them the full, unclothed exam.

Do I think think that it's necessary? Absolutely not. Is it the cost of flying in the supposed "terrorist age"? Not really. Will it stop me from flying? No.

Now if the TSA dude with blue gloves gives me a wink when it's over, that's another thing.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
My god some of you are so blinded by hate you can't even detect we are on the same team. I am not advocating giving up our liberties, trust me I'd be the last person they would want to do this to. But, my point being why are you all wasting your time fighting over ridiculous, trivial attempts to undermine our 'freedoms' when there are much greater issues at hand. But you all seem smart so I shouldn't have to list them. . .
Others called me a fear monger, spread the fear you say. Well guess what you all are spreading the fear, the fear that you have no control over where your lives are going by the hand of our corrupted government. So go to your poll booths, pay your taxes, follow the laws you agree with and argue the ones you don't and become part of the very system your all fighting against.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash

Dude,

They have a dog for that! Fido's nose up your butt will detect it!

Plus, C4 is amazing, but a tube of it muffled up your butt probably won't bring down a plane. Might kill a few people, cause terror and chaos, but it won't bring down the plane. Maybe if you were able to wrestle it out of your butt and stick it to the captain's door, but it probably wouldn't work.

Plus, Plus, if you haven't noticed, terrorists haven't been using C4. They like to light their shoes on fire and use gasoline, foam rubber, and some neutered fertilizer to make a lot of smoke with no bang! I am starting to doubt that there are any terrorists. Surely a couple of thousand dollars would buy someone some internet access and instructions to make a decent bomb?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I didn't write that trailertrash did and I agree with you. The scanners can detect internal masses in the body like drugs and C4. They are looking for large type weapons and homemade makeshift devices but still they seem to miss the small things and well 911 occurred from the use of box cutters. I don't advocate testing the system but it really isn't that foolproof. There are ceramic 'devices' now that are better then the metal counterparts. And dogs are only as good as there handlers, fool the handler and you beat the dog! It is common knowledge, in certain circles, that it would take 4 people all with pieces of a larger device to blow up a plane, but they don't want to do that anymore, hijacking is passé. Now it's bigger, why blow up a plane when you can hack in on board with a laptop and fly it in to something. Watch soon laptops will have to be placed in checked baggage.
edit on 11/17/2010 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
reply to post by getreadyalready

why blow up a plane when you can hack in on board with a laptop and fly it in to something.

Really?
I didn't know that they could do that.
Can you provide a link for that please?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I can't provide a link for obvious reasons there isn't one. But in a nutshell, with proper hard line connections to certain wires there is a way in to the system, but I am no expert on this or pretend to be. Manufacturers have taken precautions on exposure to these elements but like everything if you want it bad enough. . .

And forgive my tone on this topic but ATS is a great site to debate, there are some hidden geniuses on very diverse subjects, but it isn't the end all forefront of all knowledge. For that you need to dig deeper.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Sure I would, just as long as they finished off what they started! Kidding aside, I think these enhanced airport "pat-downs" are not much different than than some teenager being charged with sexual assault for trying to cop a wee feel before dropping his date off at the end of the night. People who have to endure these enhanced pat-downs rather than not being allowed on the plane, should start laying charges of sexual assault against these bastards. I don't know if they would hold up in court, since they are in a way consensual, but at least I'm sure just the act of having to attend court would hit the offenders in the pocket book. I don't much agree with the body scans either, but if they can prevent weapons or bombs from being smuggled on board a plane, then so be it! By the way, what kind of bomb can be hidden behind a man's willy? I have on occasion "bombed out" down there because of a wee bit too much to drink, but that's not quite the same.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

If one of them does touch my junk and I say "That felt good!", will I be arrested? That's what I want to know.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I flew out of Milwaukee yesterday and was just praying I wouldn't be called to go through the naked body peep show. I wasn't. But after going through the metal detector, I was putting on my shoes, and there was an elderly gentleman who must have refused the peep show and was consequently subjected to the feel-up.

I watched the whole thing because I was interested to see whether the feel-up was as bad as everyone was making it out...

1) The whole time, I felt terrible for the old coot. You could tell he was embarassed and sort of ashamed. His wife was sitting by watching as well and you could tell she was embarassed as well.
2) I'll admit the TSA guy was very professional. There was no yelling, or calling out "I'VE GOT A PAT DOWN HERE!"
3) He did pull his pants out a bit, look, and felt inside the waist line of the pants.
4) He felt-up the old guy... all over.
5) He felt him up a couple times along the inside of his thigh and up to his crotchial region.
6) He then - and I did not expect this and didn't know this was part of the enhanced feel-up (maybe its now super-enhanced) - took the back side of his hand and gently patted down the front of his pants between the crotch and waistband... basically where the old guy's junk is stationed.

After watching it all, I will say that I don't ever want to fly again. I was lucky to not have to go through that. But I guarantee one thing - my kids will never go through the peep-show booth and they will NEVER get molested by the T&A thugs. I'll be driving everywhere for now on.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621

I travel multiple times a month. This doesn't bother me one bit. So what, have you ever ridden in a subway in NY during rush hour?

Get over it. There is no other motive here other than to protect us.

Ahh yes and because the motive is in good intention it can't possibly be bad idea now can it? It can't possibly be violating a persons rights can it? What if its not about the motives or intentions of the person touching your crotch, what if YOU simply don't want anyone down there for any reason?

Wait a minute you are telling me that having someone touch my person is not up to me? ITS NOT UP TO ME?!? Oh, ok sorry for a second there I was confused I thought I had the right to be left alone so long as I have broken no laws?

Oh sorry again I forgot we live in a preemptive world now where you are a criminal before you even commit a crime, and we go to war before were attacked and ya, that world. MY BAD!!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
sadly, ive had a lot worse touch "my junk"...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'd let pretty much anyone touch my junk. Im not picky, and I know Ive done way worse than the two broads in the pictures.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
While I have no problem with voluntary searches, or private organizations barring people from traveling by way of their business if they refuse those voluntary searches, I do have a problem with the recent and growing series of reports of those who "opt out" of the full body scanning to be roughly apprehended and mandatorily searched physically via a pat down.

The basis for my problem with this is not only based on personal belief or principle, but also based on the Constitution.

Fourth Amendment: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. (Emphasis mine.)

I do therefore very much consider this a Constitutional issue. If police officers can't stop me on the road and search my vehicle without probable cause, then I feel I should not be able to be physically searched by a TSA agent at an airport without probable cause. Especially since the TSA is under the jurisdiction of DHS, and therefore an agency of the Federal Government. I feel that this constitutes a direct violation of my Fourth Amendment rights.

Now, don't get me wrong. The airport has every right to deny any passenger the right to fly, as does the airline. So if TSA says, "This person refused to be searched," then they have every right to say they can't fly. However, I do not feel they should have the right to forcibly search them, or otherwise treat them like a criminal. It would suffice to politely offer them the alternative, and then if they still refuse, to bar them from flying if they deem it necessary.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
How about you just wear a skirt or KILT and go commando??

Would make for an awkward patdown...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join