It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Wedding: Prince William to Marry Kate Middleton

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Royal Wedding: Prince William to Marry Kate Middleton

www.bbc.co.uk

Prince William is to marry long-term girlfriend Kate Middleton next year, Clarence House has said.

William, second in line to the throne, will marry in London next spring or summer and live in north Wales, where he is serving with the RAF.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.d ailymail.co.uk
www.telegraph.co.uk[/u rl]
[url=http://english.aljazeera.net/news/europe/2010/11/20101116132211707416.html]english.aljazeera.net

w ww.telegraph.co.uk

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Let the conspiracies loose ......

It's certainly a good way of taking the public's attention off the financial mess we're in and all the other doom and gloom in the world today.

As one of the headlines has it, it'll 'bring the world to a standstill'

And of course the wedding has to go ahead before the mothership lands in 2012

btw I accept this story is not exactly 'alternative' - but I'm guess it's going to produce a lot of 'alternative' speculation

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Oh yeah, I'm totally enthralled..

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
British Money Making Schemes:

For 2011 - Royal Wedding
For 2012 - Olympics

Added bonus of being 2 wonderful bits of distraction.

PS.. sorry forgot to add - For 2010 create a new Foundation and call it "X"

edit on 16/11/10 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pauldodson

Get used to it, it's all we'll hear about for the next 6 months - biggest Royal event since 1981.

At least we'll get an extra day off! And of course we get another day off for the Jubilee in 2012 ....... 2013 will be such a let down

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

actually I think 2013 will be a Royal Coronation

Second line

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Ah yes. And a Royal baby in 2014? Or maybe t'other way round. Either way, we should easily be able to milk the very last few cents out of the Royal-loving Americans and Japanese now!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

That's a very interesting observation, regarding the foundation x 2010, royal wedding 2011 and olympics 2012
So it could be that something else will happen in another place away from the UK or things will happen within the UK and they need the people to be distracted.

Well done mate.

sekos

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Ah, young love!
Young, pure love!
Young, pure, privileged love!
Young, pure, privileged, godlike love!
All hail the young, pure, privileged, godlike loves!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pauldodson

Thats exactly what i thought, but this news is pretty amazing when you consider this was wrote on the 20th October.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb3b832fec28.jpg[/atsimg]

From...

www.goroadachi.com...

When the news came on i went straight to this guys website to check exactly what i remembered he wrote, and its pretty cool to see a prediction come true for a change.

edit on 16-11-2010 by markjaxson because: none

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I don't care. However, I admit that if William marries Kate, and then Charles and his bar hag are passed over for the throne ... I'll be laughing and laughing. That's be karmic.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Personally, I don't see it as a distraction from the economic mess we're in. Already the BBC are discussing which designer will be commissioned to make the dress, which china will be used etc........... extravagance and pound signs all over the place when joe public is struggling and wondering how he will heat his house now that gas prices are set to soar just as winter is coming in.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Princess Di was murdered because she had the child of a middle Eastern.
The reptilian bloodline is maintained that is why there is so much inner marriages.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I loved this post especially the part of referring to the
prince's wife as a bar hag

I have never liked her and wondered what the prince
ever saw in her in the first place.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Another wedding another death. More ugly children to fill the British Royal Family.
Hahahaha

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

It's certainly a good way of taking the public's attention off the financial mess we're in and all the other doom and gloom in the world today.

Well it would be if anybody gave a dam about the Royal's

As one of the headlines has it, it'll 'bring the world to a standstill'

Sorry Essan but Haa Haa

And of course the wedding has to go ahead before the mothership lands in 2012

Now you had done it close the door's fast that's the way to get replies just run with that line

Thanks

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

If I were there I would be thinking (Wonderful, 'another' generation of do-nothing-good elitists living better than I ever will on my taxes.)

The Royalty 'used' to be the warriors. Why aren't they on the front lines getting shot at? Why weren't the Bush girls in the army? Their Daddy, grandaddy and their entire carpetbagger family planned the whole thing. Got richer off of it too.

I so wish for another disease such as hemophelia that struck only the elite. Thnat won't happen but it is nice to dream about.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
According to BBC News 24, "the whole country is ecstatic!

Watching this despicable biased journalism makes me so angry

I wish the North of the border could have their own news or even better: their own country..

fcuk the monarchy and fcuk London!!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ..5..

Will's not on the front line because he's busy saving the lives of foolish sailors and hillwalkers (and a few genuinely unfortunate souls). Far more useful than shooting people in foreign countries, IMO.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I couldn't care less about these parasitic royals. Just another excuse for more Chinese rubbish with faces and dates on sold to gullible grannies who think "ooh, aren't they a lovely couple!".

I hope she has ginger haired kids and starts a sibling war

top topics

<<   2 >>

join