It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am here as a messenger [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The author of this post has confirmed, in a private message to staff, that the entire story is a hoax.

Hello,
Before I begin, I am no prophet. I am just a messenger. Or Rakbu as my so called friends call me in their dialect. You can take what I have to say as truth, or disreguard it and see for yourself when the addanu comes to par. I will explain what I can before I have to go. Some of you are believers of the unknown, and some of you are skeptics. I don’t blame you at all and I am here not to judge or change your beliefs. I am here just to share information. Take it as it is. I honestly don’t care either way.

My name is Benjamin Briggs. I was born April 24, 1835. My family and I were aboard my ship The Mary Celeste. We left New York heading for Italy in 1872. Unfortunatly we never made it. Neither did my crew. We were what you call “abducted”. The abomination materialized out of thin air 200 feet above my ship. We were all frozen in place with shock and disbelief. I couldn’t move and neither could my wife Sarah. We just stood on deck looking up unable to comprehend what we were seeing. All my crew were also staring at this silver glowing object above us. All except one of my cowardly crewman who took it upon himself to abandon ship. He cut the line off our only lifeboat and fell into the Atlantic without giving us a second thought. My first mate screamed for him to come back to the ship, but he wouldn’t listen. All this time the huge silver ship floated above our main mast. It just floated there pulsing. You could hear and feel the pulse down to the bone. After a few minutes of gawking at this thing, my first mate brought out his gun and tried to stop the deserter in the life boat. He fired the shot and knocked the deserter into the ocean. That was when the world seemed to blur.

A beam of light surrounded the ship making everything blurry then there was nothing but darkness and the sound of my breath and heartbeat. Then I heard nothing. I don’t know how long I blacked out. When I woke up I was inside some kind of coffin like box. It was no ordinary box. It wasn’t made of wood. It was copper and organic looking, like moss. I had tubes in my arms, nose, mouth, anus, penis, and even my ears. I could feel them. They didn’t hurt, but I sensed that they were there. I could feel them pulsing. I couldn’t see where I was because there was no opening in the box. Being on a ship I never had a problem with claustrophobia, but in the coffin box, I felt it. Then a humming noise began and the blurry vision happened again. I then blacked out once more. When I awoke, I was laying on a table of some sort with a green light shinning in my face. I was held down by something and I couldn’t move my head. I kept feeling some kind of tickling sensation inside my head. It’s hard to explain the feeling. I should have been afraid, but I had no fear whatsoever. It was like my mind was telling me everything would be ok. I didn’t understand what was going on. The green light or glow began to pulsate. I tried to close my eyes, but I couldn’t! I couldn’t blink. Then images upon images began appearing in my mind.

The images showed me past, present, and future of our civilization. The Alul Xul, a race of beings bent on taking over our planet, are here. The craziness lately has been the cause of it. Craft sightings, holes in the earth, earth quakes, volcanic eruption, and many more are the cause of it. The Alul Xuls mother ship is orbiting the sun. The Enki, who captured me and many other people throughout time, are basically the good guys trying to prevent the Alul Xul from taking over earth. They have been here for a very long time. There base of operations is on the dark side of the moon. They been watching and waiting for the Alul Xul.

Humans came into contact with both beings in the past before. The Alul Xul sent scouts to abduct and study us to prepare for the takeover. The Enki, watched and intervened on numerous accounts to try and prevent them from taking us. Humans also ran into the Enki when they first walked on the moon. The Enki told them to stay away or warned them. If humans interfered like they have been trying too, the planet will be doomed. So the Enki decided to use us to help them in their fight. They took thousands of us and sent us throughout different timelines to follow, observe, report, and fight. My job is to report. My family, wherever they are, hopefully are safe. I doubt I will ever see them again. And for this, I don’t care if you believe me or not. You were warned. I am just the messenger.

edit on 16-11-2010 by Gazrok because: Edited to add paragraphs, as apparently they aren't used by the Alul Xul...

edit on 17-11-2010 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
So...how did you make it back...where are you now...how are you supporting yourself...did you get dropped off with clothes, money, means by which you could perform duties as observer/messenger?

How long have you been back...what do you think of 21st century technology...how did you catch on to the internet?

What happens now?
edit on 16-11-2010 by mobiusmale because: forgot to ask something

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
You said you saw the past, present, future of our civilization. Tell us something we dont know

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Welcometo ATS. You are, for reasons you probably wouldn't find comfortable, going to fit in here extremely well.

Take great care on the forums. You're going to need it.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Could you explain why your use of language is modern,as opposed to how you should be writing give you are from the 19th century. Also how could you equip 'your' ship the Bark to achieve faster speed at the time?
edit on 16-11-2010 by midlandslad because: added

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by midlandslad
Could you explain why your use of language is modern,as opposed to how you should be writing give you are from the 19th century.

My thoughts exactly - surely the language is too up to date to be authentic?? :

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Akkadian4055

Oh, this again... (putting on my "welcome to ATS regalia and taking a very deep breathe....)

Hey Akkadian4055! Welcome to ATS!

Somebody should be along shortly to provide a few links that are definitely worth taking the time to read! Once you have twenty posts you'll be able to author threads telling us all about your story and giving us a chance to reply!

I look forward to it.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Yeah aswell as being the first person ever to document these 'beings' in the whole of history. Nothing on internet or whatever. Too many scoience fiction author wannabees

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
And just when we though all the "messengers" had stopped coming by......

Well, Hi...I guess

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
billymeyerProphet again

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I am very curious about the story they showed you. Are you allowed to say anything about it? If you are indeed a messenger, was the fact that we have opposing factions of Ebe's the message they want us to know about? Or is there something else you are supposed to report on.

Please by all means tell us more.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
There's a simple and logical way of settling this instantly.

If this new member really is Captain Briggs, ie this guy:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b10e86414bb0.jpg[/atsimg]

then he really shouldn't mind posting a new photograph of himself, should he?

And before anyone yells "That's infringing his rights to anonymity!” the facts are these;

He says he is the Captain of the Mary Celeste.

There are numerous photos of this historical character already available on the net.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
it must have taken you some time to learn how to use a computer.
when did they drop you on this timeline ?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

So, what was the message?

Your experiences are not that unusual albeit interesting, and there wasnt anything in your post that isnt all over the internet, besides the names for opposing forces perhaps. Sure theres nothing new you could tell us?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Thank you for posting, Akkadian!

Is this the correct Benjamin Briggs? Looks like it: en.wikipedia.org...

Also: www.findagrave.com...

Very interesting story. Are you familiar with the Terra Papers?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
yeah he could have put ,"if you want anymore info about me i am on wikipedia". he should have editted stuff on there to include the last 140 years he as been missing. As well as scrubbing out his death date.....

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Uh-huh. How special.

Anyway, welcome to ATS.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join