It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligent LIFE Throughout The Cosmos

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I started this Thread to discuss [in an intelligent, non-violent, open-minded manner] about Extraterrestrial (and Intraterrestrial) Intelligent Life Forms from other Planets and Galaxies; their interaction with Human Beings here on Earth; the different species/races of ETs that exist out there; the non-Terran Souls on this Planet (Wanderers I think you call them); the personal experiences/contacts that you may have had with Extraterrestrial Entities yourself; and finally, to just talk about "GOD" and the Cosmos in general, and how this all relates to everything

So basically, this thread is for those who are interested in learning more about Intelligent LIFE Throughout The Cosmos and want to share with others their thoughts about it [again, in an intelligent, non-violent, open-minded manner].
So children, behave.

And BTW, yes, I'm sure there are, there have been (and there will yet be) many more Threads about these subjects. And I apologize if you find this annoying or repetitive; but hey, isn't this the Alien & UFO Forum, after all?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Strength Through Joy

edit on 15-11-2010 by KennyDurazo because: Found God

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Of course there is intelligent life out there. I find it a little ignorant to consider ourselves the most supreme being's in the universe. The government's are aware of them and their visits, but releasing that knowledge would ruin our civilization; throwing religion and what not out the window. I think it is a little ridiculous to say they are living among us, but they are aware and are watching.
I do believe that we are a genetically altered form of ET's, which would explain why almost every religion has a superior being resembling a human. I do not know why or how, or where they are... or even what happens when we die; but we probably aren't supposed to yet.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I'm going to be answering a pending question I had from someone else on another Thread. Since the original Thread kind of went on different direction, I figured I could just answer it here, which would seem more proper.

Originally posted by Edgecrusher09
How would you suggest someone go about making contact?

I wouldn't.

It is not as if enlightenment, nirvana, ascension or salvation come from extraterrestrial hands. You are your own saviour and only you can enlighten yourself. The truths are within you. Know thyself and you shall know them and God as well.

If you want to "make contact" for mere curiosity or to just fly around in some nifty spaceship through the stars (provided they are not the abducting kind of ETs, in which case, you wont enjoy the ride, nor the sight very much), then I can guarantee that chances are they wont come for you.

Besides, it's not as if making contact was the purpose of Life.

However, I do have some suggestions to get you more in tune with it:
1. Maintain a constant and sincere personal study/research and meditate often on what you learn
2. Keep a Diary of Dreams
3. Practice/learn (or attempt) Astral Projection

Regardless of whether one day you meet an ET or not, I can assure you that your Life will benefit greatly from doing these things. It may take (more or less) patience and perseverance, but the end result is truly enlightening.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WireFoXX

I am sure that many ETs (both "benevolent" and "malignant") are here on this planet today. I know that with absolute certainty. However, I have no tangible/scientific/empirical evidence to prove it to you - nor do I intend to.

Nevertheless, I respect your belief.

It would be nice if you explained why you think ET Life is watching us but not residing on planet Earth.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
That would be interesting, but to find the time
I like to sit outside and stare up and wonder... creating my own theories from what I see and learn... because in the end, who really knows the truth.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

Well what would bring you to believe they can survive here in these living conditions and food... just a thought, I don't know. But, you do sound very certain and I am just wondering why. I believe they put us here and know our planet is almost at it's "reset" point if you will. They have seen us destroy the planet faster than ever thought and are going to try to help us.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Just to clarify, what do you mean by meditate and how do we attempt astral projection? I've heard of it but haven't given much thought to the subject.

Thanks for answering my question from earlier in this thread.
edit on 11/15/2010 by Edgecrusher09 because: clarification

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by KennyDurazo
bible.cc...
Where is God?
edit on 15-11-2010 by KennyDurazo because: Assertive reaction

What you call "God" is everywhere and is everything and everyone (as cliched as it may sound). That Primordial God-Essence or Infinite Creator (or whatever suits you best to call It) went Big Band and like that unfolded the whole Universe into existence. You are just but a particle or a fragment of that "God". Thus,YOU are IT (an individuated part of It, that is, as a grain of sand in an infinite beach).

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by WireFoXX
That would be interesting, but to find the time
I like to sit outside and stare up and wonder... creating my own theories from what I see and learn... because in the end, who really knows the truth.

Who?

You.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WireFoXX

Well what would bring you to believe they can survive here in these living conditions and food... just a thought, I don't know. But, you do sound very certain and I am just wondering why. I believe they put us here and know our planet is almost at it's "reset" point if you will. They have seen us destroy the planet faster than ever thought and are going to try to help us.

Certainly, there are many factors to be taken into account. It's not as if you just grab an ET from Mars and throw it down on Earth. It's the Soul essence that is malleable and transmutable, thus Souls from other planets may incarnate in a Human body.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edgecrusher09

Just to clarify, what do you mean by meditate and how do we attempt astral projection? I've heard of it but haven't given much thought to the subject.

Thanks for answering my question from earlier in this thread.
edit on 11/15/2010 by Edgecrusher09 because: clarification

Meditate. To think deeply, to ponder, to weight things down in your heart. To take some quiet time with yourself and just think in peace, clear your mind, listen to your inner feelings. That's meditation.

Astral Projection? I'll let you do your own research on that. There are many good sites about it out there. If you know how to Dream, you already know how to Astral Travel. You just need to learn how to tap into it.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Ah, yes, the elusive dream...

I will take your advice and start a dream diary. Maybe tonight will provide fruitful. Take care ats, I'm off to make an attempt at dreaming...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
i still dont know what to believe or what not. As our planet is poisened with liars all over the place !
but there are 1000s of theories out there and for the next few 100 years i think this will be just that, theories !

anyway, as many people stated already, it is up to you what to believe as you are mainly the only person you can fully trust (i hope ;-)

for me some of the more interesting things are that this is actually us in the very far future to come back and try fix something which went wrong! Since all ET which have been drawn etc look somewhat like us. space evolution...why should it stop on an other planet or on a dark mothership which we once created to get out of here because we had to ! There4 going back and come from the heavens as the ancient say! so we are actually our own Gods ?!? And as we from the future try to create the perfect future and go back in time every once in a while, that would also explain the deja vus some of us have sometimes more often other times less. As we lifed certain moments of our lifes 1, 2 or 3 times already until we from the future get it right ??? who knows.

Otherwise we could have been from a far distant planet and all univers is somewhat connected and life just spread out through asteroids and so on, where as some plantes developed bigger life and evolution kicked in, other planets are not that suitable and nothing or less happened life wise on those Rocks !

One thing is for sure, something IS out there, just really hard to understand what ! I took along time myself until i started believing it, but there were those 2 famous (at least in europe) pictures from 2 artists. 1 in Basel Switzerland and one from Germany in Nuremberg who painted within a couple of months almost the same pictures! some metal looking cylindrical shapes in the sky, some black and some bright, big ones, small ones, and described as some of them looked like on fire or shooting fire etc. So i am certain now and before there was and is something going on in our skies....i am just not sure yet what it is !

edit on 15-11-2010 by Basel77 because: terrible spelling....a bit better now as i am at work!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Well when you look at it mathematically, there are somewhere between 100-300 billion stars in our own milky way.

If you are very, very, very conservative and say that 0.00001% of those have a life bearing planet with intellegent life on it, then that still equates to (200,000,000,000)*(0.00001)=2,000,000 (2million) star systems with intellegent life.
Just think on that number 0.00001%, Thats 1 per 1million solar systems. Even if you reduced it to 0.0000001% (1 per 100million star systems) its still 20 thousand star systems with possible intellegent life. eventually, maths prevails and becomes un-ignorable.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Basel77

so we are actually our own Gods ?!?

Yes, you are, as a matter in fact.

And as we from the future try to create the perfect future and go back in time every once in awhile, that would also explain the deja vus some of us have sometimes more often other times less. As we lived certain moments of our lifes 1, 2 or 3 times already until we from the future get it right ???

Deja Vus happen either because something you experience triggers something (similar, if not almost exactly the same) that you have previously experienced in another Life (another incarnation) and/or because something slips into memory through the Veil of Forgetfulness (the forgetting you get when you're born) from back then when you had "planned"/"drawn"/"delineated" your future Life course before your incarnated on Earth (thus, although the Veil of Forgetfulness blinds you, you sometimes traces of your memory slip through).

Otherwise we could have been from a far distant planet and all univers is somewhat connected and life just spread out through asteroids and so on, where as some plantes developed bigger life and evolution kicked in, other planets are not that suitable and nothing or less happened life wise on those Rocks !

You're right about the fact that the whole Universe is interconnected. And also about how some planets are suitable for the development of Life while some are not. Evolution occurs differently in each Planet, thus: the resulting different Intelligent Life Forms.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

HI-

I like your thread-

How do you know "with absolute certainty" that beings from other planets are here, on Earth?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morgil
Well when you look at it mathematically, there are somewhere between 100-300 billion stars in our own milky way.

If you are very, very, very conservative and say that 0.00001% of those have a life bearing planet with intellegent life on it, then that still equates to (200,000,000,000)*(0.00001)=2,000,000 (2million) star systems with intellegent life.
Just think on that number 0.00001%, Thats 1 per 1million solar systems. Even if you reduced it to 0.0000001% (1 per 100million star systems) its still 20 thousand star systems with possible intellegent life. eventually, maths prevails and becomes un-ignorable.

That's a nice deduction. I agree.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

HI-

I like your thread-

How do you know "with absolute certainty" that beings from other planets are here, on Earth?

Because I have my own proofs.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RKallisti

Because I have my own proofs.

What proofs if you don't mind me asking?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join