It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazis Rally For Arizona Immigration Law

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

You are daffier than laffy taffy, good buddy.

This has nothing to do with racial supremacy or racism. It has everything to do with people from other nations passing over the border and into our country via an illegal process.

Now - I will tell you that racial superiority groups like the Neo Nazis are gaining membership and power in their region because a bunch of mexican drug cartels are destroying their community.

Why would people turn to a bunch of elitist dicks to solve their problems? Because the elected variety in Washington don't seem to place fixing this problem as a priority. These people need a solution, and the Nazis recognize the problem of illegal residents over-running the border. People in those regions affected will continue to turn to the 'man with the plan.'

So, by all means - let them continue to storm the border. Before too much longer - you'll have the start of another third reich (fourth reich?).

Step in and fix the problem - and these groups will lose a lot of power very quickly.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

This has nothing to do with racial supremacy or racism. It has everything to do with people from other nations passing over the border and into our country via an illegal process.

It has everything to do with racism. You and I both know that a white person with an American accent will never have their citizenship status checked.

Now - I will tell you that racial superiority groups like the Neo Nazis are gaining membership and power in their region because a bunch of mexican drug cartels are destroying their community.

Destroying their community? Right there is a white supremacist attitude. You are assuming that every Latin person that comes to this country is 1. Illegal, 2. a part of a drug cartel. Don't you see the problem with this line of thinking? When people just assume that every Latin person is here illegally and a part of some drug cartel it causes this kind of resentment and it causes people to want laws passed like this.

Why should people who have come here the right way, are legal citizens of this country, be denied their constitutional protections under the law? Why should they be discriminated against, harassed, and made to feel completely unwelcome in this country?

So, by all means - let them continue to storm the border. Before too much longer - you'll have the start of another third reich (fourth reich?).

We already have that, it's called the TEA Party.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

It has everything to do with racism. You and I both know that a white person with an American accent will never have their citizenship status checked.

What do you think happens when the nice officer takes my drivers' license back to his car and runs my ID through the system?

First, it is to validate the ID and check what is on the ID versus what is in the system - IE - someone could be using my name but with their picture to brush off the casual observer. Second, it is to verify that is, in fact, my vehicle I am driving. If the information doesn't jive, then I'm going to be asked why it doesn't. Third, any outstanding warrants for my arrest or other notes of interest pop up.

It doesn't matter what your race is or who you talk like - your citizenship status is automatically checked.

Any time you would be asked for your ID is the same as being asked to verify citizenship.

Destroying their community? Right there is a white supremacist attitude. You are assuming that every Latin person that comes to this country is 1. Illegal, 2. a part of a drug cartel.

I know of plenty that work in the Tyson plant, well north of the border. They are not part of drug cartels - but they are here illegally (Tyson smuggles them in - cheaper to pay the fines and endeavor to keep Washington from protecting the border).

Not everyone that comes over the border is part of a drug cartel or Latino. Why don't you plug that waterfall of blood from your heart and the intelligence draining from your ears and figure out what that means. Illegal residents are not "protected" by minimum wage laws. These people are exploited for what most would consider slave labor. I won't deny it is something that is almost imperative for a number of companies to compete on the international market - and we will lose a number of businesses overseas if the border is closed. However, the truth of a nation that doesn't utilize slaves or indentured servants/workers is a very high cost of living.

Now - while not every person who crosses the border -illegally- is part of a drug cartel, but enough are. Local law enforcement is intimidated and nullified.

www.dailypaul.com...

Invasion: Mexican Army member(s) commit(s) Phoenix home invasion and murder

A top member of a Phoenix police union is standing by reports that at least one of the men involved in a Monday morning home invasion and homicide was an active member in the Mexican Army. Click Here for the update.

“Even if you put aside the Mexican military, you have illegals in the country…they’re protected with tactical gear using tactical strategies in police uniforms willing to ambush police officers. I think that’s bad enough,” said Mark Spencer, President of the Phoenix Police Enforcement Association.

While on the J.D. Hayworth show Tuesday, Mark Spencer announced that the suspects were hired by drug cartels to perform home invasions and murders.

The incident at 8329 W. Cypress St. resulted in the death of the homeowner. Between 50 and 100 rounds were fired at the house.

Spencer said a police officer told him that one of the men captured said they were completely prepared to ambush Phoenix police, but ran out of ammunition.

beaglescout.wordpress.com...

www.foxnews.com...

www.judicialwatch.org...

This makes the repeated Mexican military incursions all the more abominable, especially since U.S. officials know they’re occurring. Last year Judicial Watch obtained Homeland Security records documenting 226 incursions by Mexican government personnel into the United States between 1996 and 2005. Obtained under the Freedom of Information Act, the annual intelligence summaries of “Mexican Government Incidents” were designated as “limited official use” by the Department of Homeland Security requiring “special protection against unauthorized or inadvertent disclosure.”

Emphasis my own. There is a huge problem on that border. Close. The. Damned. Hole.

Further - this is a gaping border for -anyone- to bring -anything- across. Let's say Iran decides it wants to detonate a nuclear weapon on U.S. soil. Smuggling it in through ports could be done - but why go through that effort when you could practically walk the thing across the southern border covered only by a cardboard box? Now - maybe you'd be dancing in the street with them if they were to nuke a city, or maybe you're naive enough to believe no one out there would really do something like that. The point is - our border, there, is open to just about any country to send whoever/whatever they want across the border. New bio-weapon? No problem. Assassins? Who do you need killed?

www.cleveland.com...

Don't you see the problem with this line of thinking? When people just assume that every Latin person is here illegally and a part of some drug cartel it causes this kind of resentment and it causes people to want laws passed like this.

No, I really don't see the problem with this line of thinking. You have it backwards. The resentment is coming not from the Latino community. The resentment is coming from people who have no right to be here, use our benefits paid for through our taxes, - due to the open border they walked over - bring huge amounts of crime and human/drug trafficking along with them.

The reason Latinos have the "illegal" and "drug cartel" stigma attached is because of the lack of control at the border that allows such a large amount of it to go on. Close the border and cast the illegals out, and the resentment will subside.

Why should people who have come here the right way, are legal citizens of this country, be denied their constitutional protections under the law? Why should they be discriminated against, harassed, and made to feel completely unwelcome in this country?

Please provide support for this assertion:

www.tucsonsentinel.com... Here is the bill, in its full text as it was passed and later revised.

Here is the relatively mirrored senate version, as well: www.azleg.gov...

Have fun.

Here's a nice little report from the Center for Immigration Studies: www.cis.org...

# Before asking a person about immigration status, law enforcement officials are required by the law to have “reasonable suspicion” that a person is an illegal immigrant. The concept of “reasonable suspicion” is well established by court rulings. Since Arizona does not issue driver's licenses to illegal immigrants, having a valid license creates a presumption of legal status. Examples of reasonable suspicion include:

* A driver stopped for a traffic violation has no license, or record of a driver's license or other form of federal or state identification.

* A police officer observes someone buying fraudulent identity documents or crossing the border illegally.

* A police officer recognizes a gang member back on the street who he knows has been previously deported by the federal government.

# The law specifically states that police, “may not solely consider race, color or national origin” when implementing SB 1070.

# When Arizona’s governor signed the new law, she also issued an executive order requiring the Arizona Peace Officer Standards and Training Board to provide local police with additional training on what does and what does not constitute “reasonable suspicion.”13

I am sick and tired of the mindlessly regurgitated garbage thrown against this law. Failing to educate yourself is only furthering the argument that eugenics are necessary in this country.

We already have that, it's called the TEA Party.

That's brainwashing with the sense-fighting action of Pawn.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Were all human. Mexicans aren't your enemy. Providing basic human resources is technically easy.

Whether you're racist or not. The best way to prevent illegal immigration is to either make America a really crappy place to live (so that it looks not so good compared to Mexico), or more positively figure out how to become self-sufficient and then allow Other people to have those same methods.

If life is good where you are, you wont want to migrate. I don't know why there's so much hate out there, if you had a chance to make your life better, wouldn't you take it?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

You do not have the right to live in a healthy community. You do not have the right to have good wages. Where are these rights in the Constitution? The right not to be subjected to unreasonable search and seizure is in the Fourth Amendment.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Section69

Whether you're racist or not. The best way to prevent illegal immigration is to either make America a really crappy place to live (so that it looks not so good compared to Mexico), or more positively figure out how to become self-sufficient and then allow Other people to have those same methods.

There's already a rather interesting method being deployed the world over. It exploits a little-known phenomena affecting matter - the stuff we are all made of. For reasons yet unknown, two objects (composed of matter) cannot be in the same place at the same time. Old methods involved standing in someone's way - but one person cannot occupy large regions of space at one time (another little-known fact).

Some crazy scientists, somewhere, decided they would build a "wall." A "wall" can be constructed of various types of matter, but walls of "concrete" and "steel" tend to last substantially longer than walls of "water," "leaves," and "sand." Early walls were primitive and could simply be stepped over by cunning humans. Eventually, as wall sizes increased through technological innovation, jumping and bashing were required to overcome this powerful new technology. Walls, today, can reach hundreds of feet into the air and hold back entire lakes.

While virtually unprecedented, it would be conceivably possible to build a "wall" along the border of sufficient size to prevent undesired migration of human beings.

reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

You do not have the right to live in a healthy community. You do not have the right to have good wages. Where are these rights in the Constitution? The right not to be subjected to unreasonable search and seizure is in the Fourth Amendment.

# Before asking a person about immigration status, law enforcement officials are required by the law to have “reasonable suspicion” that a person is an illegal immigrant. The concept of “reasonable suspicion” is well established by court rulings. Since Arizona does not issue driver's licenses to illegal immigrants, having a valid license creates a presumption of legal status. Examples of reasonable suspicion include:

* A driver stopped for a traffic violation has no license, or record of a driver's license or other form of federal or state identification.

* A police officer observes someone buying fraudulent identity documents or crossing the border illegally.

* A police officer recognizes a gang member back on the street who he knows has been previously deported by the federal government.

# The law specifically states that police, “may not solely consider race, color or national origin” when implementing SB 1070.

# When Arizona’s governor signed the new law, she also issued an executive order requiring the Arizona Peace Officer Standards and Training Board to provide local police with additional training on what does and what does not constitute “reasonable suspicion.”13

Please educate yourself. This is getting intolerably old.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

Every law they make that can be used against you, can be abused against you.

Now, imagine this law in effect, if they are able to repeal the 14th Amendment. (you know, to get rid of those "terrist" babies) Now no one has birthright citizenship, and they can get rid of any "undesirables" that they wish. Hell, without the 14th Amendment YOU aren't a citizen of the United States, they can do with you whatever they want.

Your description of how this law is going to work doesn't pan out, they "detain" you until your citizenship is "verified" who knows how long that will take. Imagine when the backlog starts up. You might be detained for YEARS until they can verify your citizenship.

Now I understand that people don't want illegals here in this country, I agree, I think the border should be better secured, but I don't want AMERICAN CITIZENS targeted for harassment. That's all this law does, is target US Citizens for harassment.

It's wrong to do, it's wrong to subject US Citizens to detainment, and a violation of their constitutional rights.

There is some lines the police should not be able to cross, this is one of them. But if you like the idea of a police state, then I guess it's all ok, till the day you are "detained" because of this law, and spend YEARS in a ICS detention area without trial or charge.
edit on 11/19/2010 by whatukno because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
reply to post by buddhasystem

Sure, screw healthy and normal society. I applaud your staunch application of logic. Better not worry about having an ID.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Now, imagine this law in effect, if they are able to repeal the 14th Amendment. (you know, to get rid of those "terrist" babies) Now no one has birthright citizenship, and they can get rid of any "undesirables" that they wish. Hell, without the 14th Amendment YOU aren't a citizen of the United States, they can do with you whatever they want.

It would be amusing to see the police force deport themselves along with 100% of the population.

You are not a citizen of this country for just popping out of your mommy's belly on this side of the border. We don't extend that grace to legal visitors to the nation (tourists) - why should we to people here illegally?

Now, they could show up to try and deport me. The problem, however, is that I have lived here for 22 years, was born to American citizens in America, and they both lived here for the entirety of their lives (well, spare for my father serving a year in Vietnam).

That would be the same problem encountered by trying to turn this around against any portion of the population.

Your description of how this law is going to work doesn't pan out, they "detain" you until your citizenship is "verified" who knows how long that will take. Imagine when the backlog starts up. You might be detained for YEARS until they can verify your citizenship.

Only legal citizens can obtain a drivers' license, social security card, among many other things. Most lawful encounters between a police officer and a person would involve you having an ID present. However, all forms of state IDs are logged in computer information systems that can be checked by most police officers from units in their cars. In some instances, one would be brought back to the police station where their name would be run against the various databases. If you were a legal immigrant, there would be a record of it in the computer system. If you were issued a green card, there would be a record of it in the system. If you were issued a drivers license, etc - it would all be there.

Unless, of course, you were never a legal citizen to start with.

Then you would be handed off to immigration authorities.

Now I understand that people don't want illegals here in this country, I agree, I think the border should be better secured, but I don't want AMERICAN CITIZENS targeted for harassment. That's all this law does, is target US Citizens for harassment.

You've not given any sort of backing to this assertion. How does it only target U.S. Citizens for harassment?

Let's review:

Notice - Reasonable Suspicion has already been clearly established through other legal cases and precedents. If I were to pull you over and you were to not have an ID - that is reasonable suspicion to question your citizenship status. You are required to have that with you when you are driving, anyway - a lot of officers just don't want to be dicks and will run your plates and name to check against the system because modern technology allows for it.

There is some lines the police should not be able to cross, this is one of them. But if you like the idea of a police state, then I guess it's all ok, till the day you are "detained" because of this law, and spend YEARS in a ICS detention area without trial or charge.

This law does nothing of the sort. There is a record of my existence as a legal citizen dating back decades. Any legal citizen has a record of being a citizen, period, even if they just became a citizen an hour ago. Every -legal- visitor to this country has a record dating from the moment they check in through Customs at the airport/port/checkpoint/etc. That record is networked to virtually every law enforcement office in the country.

Further - the law only allows someone to be detained for 60 days.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Aim64C

You are obviously not getting my point. The people from south of the border that come here legally are being targeted unfairly by this law, the ones that have come here the right way are being discriminated against because of this law.

The People From South Of The Border, Only Have To Carry, Two Credit Card Sized Pieces of I.D. or Their Passport With Their Visa Stamp,,,,,,, What's So Hard About That?

Please show some REAL documentation of your above statement: [The people from south of the border that come here legally are being targeted unfairly by this law, the ones that have come here the right way are being discriminated against because of this law.

When I came to America with our daughter to be with my husband, who was sent back for a new assignment in America, I walked to the Port of Entry ( Customs ) at LAX and showed them our passports with the visa stamp inside.

Of-course they checked our documents and then stamped our Passports and I was instructed to keep our Passports on our persons at all times when not in our home. I was also informed, when our Green Cards arrived, we should keep a Government issued I.D. on our person and our G/C just encase we are stopped and asked for our I.D.
That is the law in America, What is so hard about that. You have people here to Lazy to follow the law?
After, I got my Drivers License I but away my passport and carried that and my G/C.
Our daughter had gotten I.D. through the Arizona Department of Motor Vehicles and put away her passport and carried her G/C/
None of this killed us, no problem to carry two small cards, the size of a credit card. YES, I was stopped for speeding and rolling through a stop sign and being at Fry's market once when it was robbed.
YES, I was asked for my I.D. and My English was not really good, Put, I had my I.D. and was always treated fairly and nicely and released.

Now, Our daughter and myself are America Citizens and our passport Chinese Passport is put away with our Green Card and we have our American Passports and we are PROUD To Be AMERICANS.

Yes, my husband is an American and he is Very Proud of His Country and His Family.

edit on 19-11-2010 by guohua because: spelling

edit on 19-11-2010 by guohua because: checking English

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

You are not a citizen of this country for just popping out of your mommy's belly on this side of the border. We don't extend that grace to legal visitors to the nation (tourists) - why should we to people here illegally?

Now, they could show up to try and deport me. The problem, however, is that I have lived here for 22 years, was born to American citizens in America, and they both lived here for the entirety of their lives (well, spare for my father serving a year in Vietnam).

That would be the same problem encountered by trying to turn this around against any portion of the population.

Oh but you said it yourself, you aren't a citizen because you popped out in this country from your mommy's belly.

So, without the 14th Amendment, what does it take to be a legal citizen of this country to you then? I mean apparently even the people that come here legally and pass a citizenship test don't even qualify for the protections under the United States Constitution, and people born here aren't entitled to US Citizenship, then what qualifies a person to be a US Citizen?

I mean myself, I was born in Michigan, my dad was born in New York, my mother was born in Kentucky, but apparently to you that's not good enough to be a US Citizen, so what does it take? Jus Soli Citizenship doesn't exist in your world so, what? Do we have to now all pass a Conservative litmus test in order to be US Citizens?

So basically you are saying that only YOU can qualify people to be citizens of the United States, I am glad to hear that, I hope that you are quick in your determination or a lot of people are going to be locked in jails waiting on you for a long time.

Oh wait, there's the 14th Amendment, which states that because I was born in this country, I am a US Citizen, I guess your out of luck with throwing me and millions of other people who you don't agree with out of the country as of yet.

And please, don't try and backtrack and say that you didn't mean me, because you did, if you pass a law against one of us US Citizens, you pass it against all of us. Don't fool yourself into thinking that this law won't be abused. Because it will, and people that do belong in this country legally and have done everything right to be in this country legally or have been born in this country will be subject to this law, and there will be someone who will have their rights violated because of this law and that is why this is a wrong law to pass.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

So, without the 14th Amendment, what does it take to be a legal citizen of this country to you then? I mean apparently even the people that come here legally and pass a citizenship test don't even qualify for the protections under the United States Constitution, and people born here aren't entitled to US Citizenship, then what qualifies a person to be a US Citizen?

The clear and simple answer is that we do not grant citizenship status to children born in this country to non-citizens. If you are visiting this country and go into labor, we can and will deliver the child - but it will not be eligible for U.S. Citizenship because you had the bright idea to fly around the world on your due date.

I was born to American Citizens who had lived in this country all of their lives, were born to Citizens of this country, who lived here all of their lives. I do have ancestral roots in German, Irish, and Scottish immigrants - they came here via legal proceedings at the time.

You are not a citizen because your mother waddled her prego self over the border.

So basically you are saying that only YOU can qualify people to be citizens of the United States, I am glad to hear that, I hope that you are quick in your determination or a lot of people are going to be locked in jails waiting on you for a long time.

This is a fun game you play. When presented with logical burden of proof, begin a baseless assault on someone's character.

Lucky for you - I'm rather heartless and don't much care for you, and would have you executed for breathing my air.

Now, either you can answer questions I, and others, have asked you (to provide evidence that this law targets legal citizens) - or I win; I have more stars!
Psychological validation for the win.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Aim64C

I guess they will find whatever hot button issue they can in order to take away your civil liberties.

Just like Bush - if it has a drawl or some sort of unforeseen seal of zeal it is perfectly fine to attack constitutional
concepts. Good info, thanks

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

No I am talking about the people that come to this country, pass a citizenship test, and become legal United States Citizens. Why should they be detained (the video that I posted above, 18 United States Citizens detained). Why should they be detained for one second in custody?

I don't care about illegals, I really don't, they are here illegally, secure the border, hell, put machine gun nests on the border, I am talking about the people that come to this country legally that are being targeted by these laws.

These people were arrested and detained on the suspicion they were here illegally. But they weren't here illegally, they are US Citizens, and thanks to Sheriff Joe in AZ illegally arrested under false allegations.

Would you stand for that? Would you take being handcuffed and put into a van along with a bunch of other people, taken to a processing center and run through the system?

But I guess the Constitution isn't important to you and your civil liberties aren't important to you unless it's the 2nd Amendment or the 10th Amendment right? I guess to you, no one deserves any other rights do they?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C

You are not a citizen because your mother waddled her prego self over the border.

So what determines citizenship?

Two of my great grandparents were illegal Europeans - at what point did I become legal???

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

To these people you are fine, because you are of European heritage, If you were of African or South American heritage you would have a problem. They want a white nation, that's what they are angry about.

Sure, they will deny it. But that's the reality, they don't want anyone in the US that aren't of white European background. They don't want Asians in America, they don't want Hispanics in America, they don't want Middle Easterners in America, they don't want Africans in America, they just want a white America, and they are pissed that America isn't a White's ONLY country.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

No I am talking about the people that come to this country, pass a citizenship test, and become legal United States Citizens. Why should they be detained (the video that I posted above, 18 United States Citizens detained). Why should they be detained for one second in custody?

Because they did not have an ID. You are issued one when you become a citizen.

These people were arrested and detained on the suspicion they were here illegally. But they weren't here illegally, they are US Citizens, and thanks to Sheriff Joe in AZ illegally arrested under false allegations.

No, his arrest was legal under the law.

Would you stand for that? Would you take being handcuffed and put into a van along with a bunch of other people, taken to a processing center and run through the system?

I'm going to tell you a story. You're not going to understand, but that's okay, I'll tell you anyway.

When I enlisted in the military, I was issued an ID. I am to keep that ID on me at all times. I am instructed to do this. If I do not, and a guard or duty officer stops me and asks me to verify that I am on that base legally, that guard can detain me. In fact - according to watchstanding orders, he must - failure to do so is a violation of a lawful order and punishable under the UCMJ.

Now - I am in the military. This would eventually be sorted out as I am "in the system." However - I was instructed to have that ID with me at all times. If I had done as I was instructed - and kept the materials I was issued on my person, then it would not have become an issue. I would have simply shown my ID and that would have been that.

Now - every time I have been to Korea, I have checked in with their immigration authorities. I am instructed to keep my military ID on me at all times. The military also issues what is called a "SOFA" card - it has instructions in English and in Hangul, letting the authorities know who I am and how to go about contacting my chain of command. I am instructed to keep this with me at all times.

Let's say I don't. Me and my buddies go out and they get drunk and start a commotion. The police show up and we're all being hauled off to jail. None of us have our SOFA cards and the law enforcement don't have much clue what to do, and end up going through immigration (who then have to go through the military and a bunch of other deferrals).

The issue could have been resolved far quicker than it was, had we done as we were instructed. In the end - things will be straightened out - but only after my life has been made unnecessarily difficult due to my own failure to follow reasonable instructions.

But I guess the Constitution isn't important to you and your civil liberties aren't important to you unless it's the 2nd Amendment or the 10th Amendment right? I guess to you, no one deserves any other rights do they?

You speak of rights and yet you have no clue what they actually mean. You speak of rights held by citizens - and, yet, illegal residents do not have citizenship rights. It would, therefor, be very important to be sure you can verify your status as a citizen if you wish to cite these rights that you are entitled to.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

So what determines citizenship?

Two of my great grandparents were illegal Europeans - at what point did I become legal???

Have you lived here longer than seven years?

That should answer your question.

To these people you are fine, because you are of European heritage, If you were of African or South American heritage you would have a problem. They want a white nation, that's what they are angry about.

Obviously, the man running around with a white supremacy shirt on would be in it for a "white nation." I can see how a clown such as yourself would lump everyone for the Arizona immigration law into that same category.

Sure, they will deny it. But that's the reality, they don't want anyone in the US that aren't of white European background. They don't want Asians in America, they don't want Hispanics in America, they don't want Middle Easterners in America, they don't want Africans in America, they just want a white America, and they are pissed that America isn't a White's ONLY country.

OMG! You've got our number!

Quick, tell all of my Black, Asian, and Arab friends and family that I want them gone!

You are completely and totally deluded. EVERY TIME someone brings up a political issue, SOMEONE has to throw in the race element. It is sickening that you have to make someone's race or ethnicity an issue. Why can a person not be a person to people such as yourself?

And why can you never consider the impact the status quo has on these people's lives? Do you realize that illegal migrant populations have been extorted for slavery since the earliest beginnings of this nation? The Chinese laborers who built many of the railroads across this nation - or the Irish who worked in sweat-shops; the Mexicans that work now for damned near nothing?

You are turning your head to the real problem and trying to create a problem of race where there is none.

Yes - over 80% of the illegal population in Arizona and other border states are Latino - that should make sense, being it's a border with Mexico. You're not going to suddenly change geography or make an enforcement law somehow not largely impact the Latino community.

Further - this law is an enforcement law of a national law. All of its measures - from detainment to hand-off of illegal immigrants is an enforcement of existing Federal policy.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Aim64C

I don't care about illegals, I really don't, they are here illegally, secure the border, hell, put machine gun nests on the border, I am talking about the people that come to this country legally that are being targeted by these laws.

Your search for: American citizens wrongfully detained by Sheriff Joe in AZ found 0 results.
Google is your friend!
That above was my google search.

Your search for: Mexican American citizens wrongfully detained by Sheriff Joe in AZ found 0 results.
Again, Google is your friend.
That was my other search using google.

Both times 0 Results.
So, again, I ask you for your documentation, I asked before but you chose to not provide any. Why is that?
The only cases you'll find is: www.aclu.org/cpredirect/36011 , answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100614151230AAq7x6X , stateswithoutnations.blogspot.com/2009/04/us-citizen , fredericacade.wordpress.com/2010/07/29/immigration , blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/bastard/2010/03/joe_arpaio_on , www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/articles/2008/07/ , immigration.change.org/blog/category/immigration_detention
These are just some of the latest and none were ever substantiated and the other are blogs and liberal sites.

Again, your proof is where?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
How many innocent people have lost their lives just because our immigration policy was not enforced? Many of those illegals had numerous arrests and previous deportations, only to return with yet another alias. It is essential that our borders are protected and our laws enforced.My husband could easily pass as a latino and would gladly show any form of identification to prove his citizenship.

Some people make this more difficult than it has to be. No one is going to arrest you just because you look a certain way. Even legal latinos/hispanics resent the illegals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join