It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Helicopter Intercepts UFO/Ball of Light/Colin Andrews witnesses these events.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Here is a very interesting video showing crop formation investigator Colin Andrews and some colleagues being followed and harassed by military helicopters.It seems that these military helicopters are not omly taking an interst in Andrews and co but are aware of this ball of light too.What do you guys make of it.

link for video and source; www.disclose.tv...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Nice

I have never seen that video before. Anyone know how old that video is?
I like how that whole event was, its so interesting. And why are the person in the helicopter recording them? Maybe for documenting the whole event, to show there were others who knew about it?
I don't know much about military helicopters, but even I find that very weird. Even if its not an military helicopter

One thing though, this might sound a little stupid but, am I the only one who cant see that ball of light? I could not see the ball, but I assume (and normally, that isn't enough for me, but on the way it was filmed and posted must mean there is the ball of light) it was there. Is it the quality of the video?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I don't see a crop circle.
I don't see a ball of light.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
well..i also didnt see any balls or lights

but these helicopters investigating something...and dont think they just took a pee break or
something...i wanna know what they investigating

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

Nude sunbather?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

Good, then I'm not the only one being blind..
But yes, the helicopter is there, and its doing something. Could it be a drill?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Ok, Ignorethefacts, what was the point of your comment? You didn't bring anything up to the table. Why is this laughable. Do you really have a reason to believe this? Why come up here saying this is stupid and total BS, without telling us why you think that way. Sorry, your comment is crap. Tell us why you think that way, or stop making such comments, honestly. The only thing I see in this, is a "I know it all, and you're a stupid gullible person to believe crap like this", the typical arrogant attitude debunkers tend to use.

As for the thread itself, it is a well known case when you're into crop circle studying. I believe they aren't man-made for multiple reasons:
- Abnormal electromagnetic activity near the formations
- The ground is as solid as a rock
- Strange "noises" coming out of nowhere when on a formation (probably linked to the electromagnetic activity)
- Molecular changes of the crops
- Really precise folding of the crop (clockwise, counter-clockwise, clockwise, counter-clockwise...)
- Extremely precise and symetrical formations, getting bigger and bigger and based on really complex geometrical patterns such as sacred geometry
- New geometrical and mathematical theorems found while analyzing the formations...
- Many more

I have seen another video where you can clearly see 2-3 white orbs hovering over a crop field and creating a crop circle. I don't know if it is genuine or fake, but here it is:

Here are some additional footage:

...and many more on Youtube

My point is, "balls of light" or orbs seem to be connected to the crop circle phenomenon, and the fact that these were being followed by several military helicopter is certainly something worth looking at (and not laugh at...).

Anyways, thanks for the video, I had heard of the case, but actually never seen any video of it. I definitely think it's something worth looking at and most importantly, the crop circle phenomenon is worth trying to decode the formations. There really seem to be some sort of encoded messages...Especially the 2002 alien (Zeta) crop circle, which was encoded the message "Beware the bearers of false gift and their broken promises, much pain but still time. (Believe) There is good out there. We oppose deceit. Conduit closing. (Bell sound)".

Other interesting cases:
The message we have sent to space could have been answered:

Lots of DNA references:

Lots of extreme complexity, like this one:
www.soulsofdistortion.nl...
Geometrical patterns:

Lots of sacred geometry:
www.google.ca...

And I could go on...

Thanks for the find.

edit on 15-11-2010 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

Mod edit: video tags corrected.
edit on 15/11/2010 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
My eyes are old and I finally saw a very small white light move away from the hovering chopper while watching the video.

I do not know what it was, so I won't speculate.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It's very difficult to see but the ball of light is indeed there behind the helicopter. As the helicopter backs up over the light it then disappears. It is an interesting piece of video to say the least. What I would like to know is are these helicopters seen hovering that close to the ground in populated areas on a regular basis? Or is it just a "one off"? I know where I live you would never ever see a military helicopter that close to the ground in an urban area, except during an airshow.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

This incident is from the 90's also reported by the old tv show Sightings.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

No, they are not seen that low to the ground and hovering virtually stationery very often at all. Certainly not over non military exercise areas. That said they have the perfect excuse in the area this video was shot as there are considerable tracts of military exercise land. Back in the days of the Festivals where the cops use to come as close as possible to try and intimidate people they never flew that low. I am quite surprised that one is actually flying so low so close to a public highway. I suspect they are either on or below the limit they are meant to fly at for safety reasons.

They look like Westland Lynx which are mainly army helicopters and used to be, usually, in that camo used as anti tank attack ships armed with 8 TOW missiles. I believe they have been pulled from front line service and replaced by Apaches. That begs the question, quite what an attack chopper is being used for in this instance? If they are training in battlefield tactics the chopper's flight pattern isn't really commensurate with that. You do see them, from time to time, pop up over a hill, then duck back down, which is quite obviously military training. however in this case, it does seem to be actively searching for something, not a role you'd normally associate with the army model.

A curious video indeed, sadly because of the area it's shot in, with built in, plausible denial, on behalf of the army. Notwithstanding that, something was obviously there they were more than a little interested in.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Cheers for all the feed back guys, i had difficulty seeing any ball of light at first but i perceived to see something faint like a poster on here said.At the end of the day, these helicopters where there and taking an interest in something and Colin Andrews too.Also we have Colin Andrews word on this , he is adamant that there was a ball of light present and playing hide and seek with these helicopters, it could just be down to poor quality of film why this ball of light is very hard to comprehend or see.I see no reason why Andrews would lie or make this up,he had his reputation to think of and he has always come across as a genuine researcher trying to get at the truth of where SOME of these formations originate from.The fact that it is Andrews that provided witness testimony leads me to perceive that something of a very high strangeness happened that day involving possible military personnel.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

I have seen another video where you can clearly see 2-3 white orbs hovering over a crop field and creating a crop circle. I don't know if it is genuine or fake, but here it is

So let me get this straight, you are into crop circles in a big way. You investigate them over the internet to the "best" of your ability. And the first video you link to is a proven hoax, yet somehow you lack the ability to "investigate" that easily found information. But hey, you did give the blanket statment saying something like "I don't know if this is real or not"....so in your mind you can say anything you want after that, right?

I would imagine, from the post you laid out, you are more than capable of using the internet to look further into the things that you are presenting, but you don't. Are you afraid of finding things that you don't agree with, we have just seen how angry you get when someone questions your belief system after all.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I remember both the show and that sighting very well, sadly the quality of posted video's is not as good as the film at the time, in that you could clearly see an object that flashed on the ground, what it was I have no idea but there was something there. The two choppers were also very obviously focusing their full attention on both the object and the people in the van, clearly it was a 'don't come closer and go away now' stunt.

That leaves 3 possibilities, Colin and his pals got some hard cash and faked this hoping to sell it on or it was some sort of army exercise which for some reason they became seriously close to non military person or there was indeed something they were there to either recover or eliminate?

You pick...

Lastly, the video with the 2 orbs actually making the crop circle was declared a fake but what were the reasons behind this, faking something like that in those days would have been bloody hard for joe public.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
As far as the video the OP posted... that is weird but is again pretty symptomatic of the whole crop circle phenomenon. I don't think the helicopter was there because of the crop circle but because of the ball of light whatever it was, even though the ball of light might have something to do with the crop circle as balls of light are often seen near or around crop circles whether they create them or not.

The video also shows how agressive the military is with these things and that they definately are investigating the phenomenon as well and don't want the public either to know that they're investingating the phenomenon or to keep people away from the phenomenon or both.

And since they came directly and suddenly to the field where the ball of light was, they must have some equipment that can track the balls of light or some "spies" that hang out around crop circles mixed in with other crop circle visitors in case the balls of light appear.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by Gab1159

I have seen another video where you can clearly see 2-3 white orbs hovering over a crop field and creating a crop circle. I don't know if it is genuine or fake, but here it is

So let me get this straight, you are into crop circles in a big way. You investigate them over the internet to the "best" of your ability. And the first video you link to is a proven hoax, yet somehow you lack the ability to "investigate" that easily found information. But hey, you did give the blanket statment saying something like "I don't know if this is real or not"....so in your mind you can say anything you want after that, right?

I would imagine, from the post you laid out, you are more than capable of using the internet to look further into the things that you are presenting, but you don't. Are you afraid of finding things that you don't agree with, we have just seen how angry you get when someone questions your belief system after all.

Ermmm...The purpose of my post was to show there might be a relation between the crop circle phenomenon and the orbs/balls of light. A TV show had "proven fake" the video of the crop circle forming, but it was not conclusive at all, and was your usual 5 minutes debunking, leaving a lot behind that is, indeed, unexplainable. So if you have the source of your claim, which is that the video is fake, please provide it here. I have absolutely no problems discovering things that goes against my belief system, in fact, I encourage it, because all I want is to live in truth. This is why I come to ATS; I wouldn't come here if I didn't want to shock my beliefs, as many of my favorite extraterrestrial cases have been debunked.

So back on topic, you didn't tell us why it is laughable...I would love to hear your input on this, as you seem to know something the rest of ATS doesn't know. If you, indeed, have an interesting information that would either debunk OP's video or make me laugh about it, please guide me.

But for now, I'm forced to ask you the same question, once again: What do you have to offer in order to make the discussion advance. That was your second post and it was still based on a personal level, telling me I'm a kind of weak-minded-believe-everything guy. Stop insulting people or think you're above everyone else, please.

As for the thread itself:

7.3 Helicopter altitude limits (a) Low altitude limits for helicopters vary depending on speed and hover status. (b) Helicopters shall limit their altitude to a minimum of 100 ft above the ground, 200 ft above the water, when enroute at cruising speed. (c) Minimum altitude shall be increased to avoid vertical obstructions in conditions of reduced visibility. Pilots must be aware of their positions and the height of vertical obstructions, that might be encountered by reference to current maps.

Source: www.google.ca... 20procedure.doc&rct=j&q=helicopter%20limit%20above%20minimal%20altitude&ei=scXiTID9FJD2swPDmM1m&usg=AFQjCNF7qd6R1IINIUV7vFqtta6eHKoYMw&sig2=7JIfQNKQeT zIgF51h8AQFA

This is for ambulance helicopters, at least we have a start. Couldn't find anything on military helicopter procedures, but I guess it's kept somewhere we can't get access to. But it is very probably not that low...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
NVM! Nothing to see here.. move along
edit on 16-11-2010 by Enter Ruin because: made a mistake

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
FYI, the light within the field begins flashing at around the 3:30 mark. It's blatantly there, about 10 yards behind the helo, and on the ground.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join