It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Gulf Of Aden Stargate Opening?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
hi, I just found this:

Earthquakes of substantial intensity have been swarming in the gulf of Aden off the coast of Yemen the past 36 hours. The map below shows 43 earthquakes and the report below that lists the worldwide activity, showing how much is concentrated in that area.This is not the first time there have been anomolies reported in the area. (February reports) In the Gulf of Aden, off the coast of Yemen, over 300 Naval vessels from friends and foes alike are circled around a deep seabed-embedded StarGate that has activated out over the waters and has visible metallic rings suspended in the sky and which have fully opened up an interdimensional/multidimensional portal through which--the King of Egypt reported to us this AM--large cigar-shaped ships have been transiting. When they come through a stargate they have to momentarily decloak and become visible. Now, this sounds like CRAZY TALK, but place this alongside corporate media propaganda of Somali pirates near Yemen to keep 'You The People' out of the area? And you have 'quite a story' concerning the forthcoming Alien Disclosure Project or whatever this forthcoming global False Flag Operation actually is.

______beforeitsnews/story/264/867/Is_the_Gulf_of_Aden_Stargate_Opening.html

I have no idea about any of this, just thought it sounded interesting and found the following threads here at ATS which relate to earlier events in the area.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm interested to hear what you all think....

edit on 15-11-2010 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

I do remember hearing something about a stargate earlier on in the year.
I bet it is just propaganda, however.

I am not saying that stargates do not exist, because no one alive can ever prove or disprove them, but it just sounds like a fabrication to keep people out of that area, as your post notes.
I am making the assumption that there is some sort of military exercise taking place there, or they are testing new weapons of some sort.

As for the swarm of earthquakes over the past few days in that area - that is quite puzzling and alarming. So much seismic activity in a concentrated area should not be overlooked as "normal occurrences" as some skeptics will begin to say on this thread.

Probe

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Thats a lot of activity for a short time alreight.
Is there any nearby volcanic activity?
Another thing ive heaard is that an ocean is being born somewhere thereabouts so that could be the rift opening wider....?
What is happening seems nore world wode in scope dont you think?
I shudder to say this, but it is almost as if a planetary sized body is interacting with earths gravity maybe...?
The quakes are at all depths arund the globe, and the volcanos becomming active simultaneously is strongly suspicious of more to it than just normal stuff......

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Indeed I too remember the reports from earlier this year. Including the ridiculous ones about needing 300+ warships to fend off Somali pirates that were nowhere near there.

Also, I believe there was some talk about a bunch more naval vessels in the area but for Obama's trip. Maybe the whole thing including Obama's trip to India was just a cover for operations going on in the Gulf of Aden?

I have no clue but thanks for the update.
edit on 15-11-2010 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Were the Yemeni parcel bombs just an excuse to get some personnel and ships in the area.Would they even tell us if there was a stargate? I think we will be kept in dark while they send for Macgyver.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I find the number of war ships sent to the area in February rather bizarre as you've mentioned already. I hope some of the earthquake experts can diffuse those claims in the original post. I'm also unsure I trust Project Camelot, as David Wilcock is involved with them and I can't take the guy seriously...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I remember something about The Agency saying that there was gonna be some kind of portals near the equator.....Just wondering how close to the equator is Yemen....

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I believe the stargate in the Gulf of Aden theory was originally started by Aaron McCullum in a Project Camelot interview. He believes he is a 4th Generation MK Ultra Super Soldier, and that he is half dolphin and can swim underwater for long periods (longer than 5 minutes) without breathing.

Its really hard for me to wrap my head around this as being true... Even if he was MK Ultra, who's to say that disinformation wasn't brainwashed into his head to make him look like a nut, which obviously seemed to work.

Stay skeptical. But also don't disregard everything as being false.

In this case I'll have to say there is no stargate. But if I'm wrong, I will gladly put my foot in my mouth.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Roadie

what is your general opinion of project camelot and it's cohorts? I find some of their stuff convincing, but certain elements are so far fetched that I really can't get my head around them being a reality...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ringht_n_wrong

Well this was new to me. I didn't know anything about Stargates in Yemen or the Equator. But to answer your question - Yemen is pretty close to the Equator. Although if you want anywhere closer, Nanyuki in Kenya is basically ON thee imaginary line (6389 Altitude to be exact)

They even have a sign to show off the fact:

As well as here.

Some countries are sooo vain. Anyway... The distance from Yemen to Kenya is roughly 2251 miles or 1216 nautical miles if you prefer the scenic route. Or if you want to get a closer look at this beauty...

Personally I think this is a photoshop. It just doesn't erm.... Look right... But I'm still hunting anything else about this. I'm intrigued to say the least.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

Project Camelot can, and has done some great interviews. But on the other hand, it seems they will just let any ol' whistleblower shout about the next disaster, the coming ascension, or some other new age stuff without any justifiable proof for the whistleblowers claims. With Kerry Cassidy claiming she is an "indigo child" and "star child", and Wilcock seemingly pushing TV shows constantly(i.e. "The Event", and "Ancient Aliens") makes me wonder about the credibility of these people. If you were to believe anyone from Project Camelot, it should be Bill Ryan, who broke off from Project Camelot and is doing his own thing under Project Avalon. He's not afraid to admit he's wrong, and tell people about it, where it seems Kerry Cassidy will believe any joker passing by who claims he's missing time because of MK Ultra, or that he took a ride through an underground stargate to another planet, without any breathing apparatus because apparently he got lucky enough to be transported to a planet with OXYGEN.

Keep one eye open. Just sayin.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
From www.sabanews.net...

5-magnitude earthquake jolts Aden Gulf
[15/November/2010]

ADEN, Nov. 15 (Saba) – A moderate earthquake shook the Gulf of Aden on Monday, but there were no reports of casualties or damage because it was centered in an unpopulated area.

The 5-magnitude quake struck at 1:00 pm and people in some parts of Taiz, Lahj and Ibb provinces could slightly feel it, an official at the National Yemen Seismological Observatory said.

There should not be fears of the quake because it was not within the seismic activity in the country, the official said, making it clear that it was registered out of Yemen's territorial waters.

What about the other 40+ 4.5 magnitude and above quakes? Sure seems a little fishy to me...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Were the Yemeni parcel bombs just an excuse to get some personnel and ships in the area.Would they even tell us if there was a stargate? I think we will be kept in dark while they send for Macgyver.

Don't you mean Colonel/General Jack O'Neill?
After all, it is a Stargate, right?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Does anybody remember recently the green comet threads which were meant to be viral marketing for 'the event'?I have been watching this programme and am at the 6th episode and no green comet!These threads were repeatedly deleted by this site-why?in the letter from'the agency' it said that within the next year 4 natural portals would open around the equator and that and that 2 fractions would be fighting to control them.They also said that atmospheric conditions would increase before these portals opened.Does anyone know what this message was for if it was marketing?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hello, this is my first reply, love this site, I'd just like to add that a 5.0 earthquake happened about an hour ago, and when you look at the earthquakes plotted on this link, they certainly look a bit like a circle.10-degree Map Centered at 15°N,45°E...interesting to say the least...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

I keep wondering about the agency stuff too, the most plausible reason I had heard was that it was a joke from 4chan or someone similar. That being said, the original threads never lasted very long but someone would have saved the text and asked why it kept getting deleted...they asked mods but I don't remember the resolution.

A lot of stuff has been rumbled about regarding that information. I'm not making a prediction here, I'm not even saying this is likely but let's play what if for a moment. Increased siesmic activity worldwide, concentrated near the equator, rising tension between nations with opposing interests (China/Russia factions and NATO nations), the web bot predictions about the tipping point, the "missiles", people around the world screaming for change. It's like the agency thing has some pretty convincing points, so I'm wondering WTF do these portals mean? I read a book about portals randomly showing up on a planet, a devastating war for control of the portal, finally a one world government and the exploitation of alternate earths which were empty of humanity, simultaneously ending over population and resource issues.

It's fun to speculate! But most likely we're all wrong and something more mundane is the cause. But we should put Jack O'niel on notice for sure.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by the cynic jester

they said it was viral advertising for the tv show 'the event'.i have been watching this programme and in the first episode a plane was moved via a wormhole but that was it,no comet or people battling to control portals etc.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

I'm watching it right now and I know what you mean. So if what they said was true, and there really are portals or Stargates opening up, we can safely say we know where 3 would be, the gulf of Aden, off the coast of Indonesia, in south America or the carribean. I wonder if it was dismissed over quickly, but they also said people were going to be relocated...hasn't happened so far.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by the cynic jester

possible because the first portal hasn't opened on land but at sea.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Roadie

Agreed. I believe that Bill Ryan is more credible at least than either Wilcock or Cassidy.

If there is a stargate there, we need to see PROOF. A photo like one posted on another page is not "proof" (it is a cloud pattern, no doubt about it).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join