It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros also profiting off controversial new TSA scanners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

George Soros also profiting off controversial new TSA scanners

www.washingtonexaminer.com

As for the company’s other political connections, it also appears that none other than George Soros, the billionaire funder of the country’s liberal political infrastructure, owns 11,300 shares of OSI Systems Inc., the company that owns Rapiscan. Not surprisingly, OSI’s stock has appreciated considerably over the course of the year. Soros certainly is a savvy investor.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
George Soros invested in this company just before the Airport Body Scanners were being introduced to airports across the US and Europe.

Could there be a connection to the Underwear Bomber and George Soros making millions on the sale of body scanners?

A private security company called ICTS, owned by an Israeli, Ezra Harel, and registed in the Netherlands, was in charge of security at all American airports where the alleged hijackers had boarded the airplanes on 9/11.

Hours before the House version of the first Patriot Act went to a vote, "technical corrections" were inserted into the body of legislation whereby foreign security companies such as ICTS-International would be immune from lawsuits related to the events of 9/11.

The same company (ICTS) is i charge of security, at Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam, Netherlands, where the alleged would be [underwear] bomber Mr. Abdulmutallab, boarded an airplane, heade4d for the USA, without a passport.

George Soros obviously isn't all that innocent! He also owns stock in L3 Communications, the other US company that provided airport body scanners. L3 Communications Holdings, Inc.

www.washingtonexaminer.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 15-11-2010 by CodeRed3D because: added another link...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
How convenient!!!

Georgie Porgy always seems to be right on the edge of a big win fall. It pays to have connections

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Another tid bit to surface about these "rape machines".

DHS Head Chertoff Got 350 Million Dollar Contract Advising Govt X-Ray Scanners

You will note that the councilman in the video "David Greenfield" of New Jersey calls for a ban on them. He is also "Jewish" as you can see by his black cap. This must be pointed out because it is one subject both Goy, and Jew, can unite on.

Thank you Mr Chertoff for bringing the world a little closer together! One day the Jews and the rest of the world will see the truth of these scum bags and unite to take them out of power!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
First off, I'm against this increase in TSA power. Last time I flew, I got the choice...scanner or pat down. I said what the hell, scanner. Even after the scan I was patted down and my junk was touched. So I am not a big fan, but I am a big fan of research.............................

Actually as of Sept 30/10 George owns zero shares in OSI.......

a link from the OP's article;

gurufocus-OSI Systems

Even when he was invested, his shares(11,000+) were minuscule compared to shares outstanding ( over 18 million).

George's shares of L3 Communications(OP's own link);

gurufocus-L3

3300 shares. Again minuscule compared to shares outstanding (over 114million).

Perhaps I'm interpreting this info incorrectly. Someone more savy in trading, please correct me if I'm wrong
But from my end....much to do about nothing.

~ETA~
To post above;
Why do you have Jewish in quotes?????
edit on 23-11-2010 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Much more info on Chertoff ( former U.S Homeland security chief)) and his lobbying, investments, product promotions since returning to the public sector.

linky

After the arrest of the underwear bomber last Christmas, Chertoff hit the airwaves and wrote an op-ed in The Washington Post advocating the full-body scanning systems without disclosing that Rapiscan Systems was a client of his firm.

This should be the concern.

~ETA~

Chertoff Group
edit on 23-11-2010 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

To post above;
Why do you have Jewish in quotes?????
To highlight. The Jews, religious, are taught that they are the only human beings and the rest of us are just cattle or animals. The mindset is not one that reflects the entire Jewish community but rather a small number of elitists who truly believe they are Gods chosen people, and the rest, goy, are only put on earth to serve the Jews.

My point is that TSA cares not whether you are a Jew or Goy, we will all be treated as animals going through a processing line. We had all better stick together on this or a repeat of Hitlers cleansing will be repeated.

new topics

top topics

join