It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Ufo pictures taken in Leeds U.K 13-11-10

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hi, my daughter sent me these pictures of a bright object taken in the morning at Leeds. A friend of my daughter took them. I thought they might be worth posting on here.

For a change we have good reference points and shows movement from one side of the tree to the other.What do you think?

Lewtra

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Unfortunately, they are from behind glass and could be a reflection in the window.

I really wanted to say "WOW! but I can't.

Edit: on second thoughts, the smearing may be the sun on the camera lens, could be a "wow."

I'm warming to this.
edit on 15/11/2010 by nomadros because: changing my mind

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Your daughter should've taken a video! Most interesting UFOtos i've seen in a long time... difficult to debunk, no contrails, intense light source or energy source, dynamic shape... Did your daughter or whomever describe the event? How it moved? Speeds? Duration?

Thanks for posting!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The photos are interesting, however, can you confirm if they were taken behind a window? Also, any more info about the sighting is very welcome! If it's not a reflection, than these appear to be geunine for me. IMO, that is.

Cheers!

edit - today I found out from different people (they don't know each other btw) that in the last four days (in a row, that is) they have seen objects resembling the ones in your daughter's photos. I myself saw one just yesterday and I don't have an explanation for it (otherwise I wouldn't have written about it).
edit on 15-11-2010 by ch1n1t0 because: add

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

My daughter did not take them, a friend of hers took them. I also thought reflection, but I'm not sure, there is glare on the camera lens but the object's brightness and shape puzzled me.

I will ask my daughter if she will get some more info from her friend.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Fiddled with the photos a little to see if there was any depth information there. Didn't really do much. Couldn't eliminate the possibility that it could be a window reflection of something inside, since it moves with the shift in camera angle, and there's a huge sun light source there.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/10502c6c379b.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Would this person really take a picture of a reflection of a light? Wouldn't you assume they would notice before getting out the camera and so-forth that it was indeed a reflectoin? Whoever took the photos thought it was interesting enough... Unless of course it was deliberate; then i wouldn't exclude the possibility of a reflection.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
Fiddled with the photos a little to see if there was any depth information there. Didn't really do much. Couldn't eliminate the possibility that it could be a window reflection of something inside, since it moves with the shift in camera angle, and there's a huge sun light source there.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/10502c6c379b.gif[/atsimg]

Good stuff.

That definitely eliminates any possibility of window glare.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Not sure what I think of this but it is similar to another thread floating around right now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Well i still think its a light source inside the vehicle.... and it moved when the camera moved. though dont know.

if indeed a ufo, then wow, its soo bright. nice shot.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Evening guys, my daughter asked her friend a few questions and this is the email she sent me.

Hiya, dad. This is what Dave told me about the ufo:

I saw it at 11.30-11.45 ish saturday morning in crossgates leeds...it was going from left to right accross the sky...this was taken at my back door...and just as it got close to the house in the picture on the left it shot off really fast...i dont know about speeds...but by the time i went to the front of the house to see if I could still see it down the street it had gone...as for size...I would say helicopter size it was flying at about the same hight as a helicopter...thats what i thought it was at first but it wasnt...no idea what it was...I keep checking to see if its going to come back...fingers crossed it will.

My daughter told me Dave is not the kind to make things up, she has known him a long time and trust me she would have figured him out long before he sent her these pics.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This looks somewhat like a bigger version of an object I posted about a couple of weeks ago. The pictures were taken in the desert in Nevada , USA in November, 2009:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72019cfe0dc6.jpg[/atsimg]

The thread is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Crops of pictures and pictures in the series best viewed here:

Photos
edit on 11/19/2010 by angrywhitechick because: Typo

edit on 11/19/2010 by angrywhitechick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Looks interesting.

Has anyone checked to make sure it's not one of those iphone apps, just to be sure.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrywhitechick
This looks somewhat like a bigger version of an object I posted about a couple of weeks ago. The pictures were taken in the desert in Nevada , USA in November, 2009:

Hi, The object in Dave's photo's looks reasonably closer, hence it looking bigger, It also looks more oval/saucer shaped. Thanks for the cool pictures and the link to the thread.
To Bigern:
I have contacted Emma (my daughter) and asked for some more details of the camera type and exif data, but I don't want come over has pestering. It may take some time to get all the answers.
I don't think there is anything dubious about the witness. He has not advertised them on youtube or anywhere else for that matter.I honestly think we have a genuine ufo here.
Scroll to right on the second pic, it looks amazing.
Thanks to Blueshift, for the animaition.

Lewtra
edit on 19/11/2010 by lewtra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

It's a big bright object so of course it's going to polarize the light from it through glass, loks amazing to me. I see a definite diamond shape, more wide than tall.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
It really looks like the reflection of a ceiling light on the window to me

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Usually it has to be somewhat dark outside to be able to get a reflection that bright. If that isn't really outside in the air then it has to be a really bright light in the house.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

Yes it does, but,I emailed Emma and persisted in asking 'did he take the photo's from behind glass', and her reply was.

'it was going from left to right accross the sky...this was taken at my back door'......................... .he means the door was open and he was stood at the back door. So no window = no reflection.

See what I'm up against.............

edit on 19/11/2010 by lewtra because: spelling)

edit on 19/11/2010 by lewtra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewtra

Hi, The object in Dave's photo's looks reasonably closer, hence it looking bigger, It also looks more oval/saucer shaped. Thanks for the cool pictures and the link to the thread.

I know nothing about optics but I have always wondered about the almost perfect roundness of the object in my photo. If it were closer would it appear to be more flattened out or oval?

What really caught my eye was the brightness of both objects.

Cool capture. Kudos to Dave!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewtra

Originally posted by Versa

Yes it does, but,I emailed Emma and persisted in asking 'did he take the photo's from behind glass', and her reply was.

'it was going from left to right accross the sky...this was taken at my back door'......................... .he means the door was open and he was stood at the back door. So no window = no reflection.

See what I'm up against.............:lol

Is his front door really high off the ground? I ask because he's level with the other top windows and a rooftop, also there does look to be other reflections from glass

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join