It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Trying To Shut Down Air Travel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

Could there be another purpose behind invasive airport security measures that have caused national outrage and led to large numbers of Americans refusing to fly? By making air travel more and more uncomfortable, authorities are killing two birds with one stone – training people to submit to tyranny while also restricting air travel, something the climate change lobby is aggressively pushing for.

With a new Reuters poll showing that some 96 per cent of Americans are now less likely to fly because of full body scans and pat downs, the agenda to reduce living standards by restricting CO2 output in the name of global warming is being achieved through the back door.

I know it is Alex Jones and how some do not trust his credibility but it is a theory and it is worth contemplating.

See many of us Conspiracy Theorists think of most things that government does is for one reason with one result but in many scenarios there could be multiple reasons with multiple results. In the ‘threat of terrorism’ they can restrict of civil liberties and at the same time enforce the globalist green agenda.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Do we really think these people have team work?

I feel like everyone in the government is up to gain for them selves.... So all these conspiracy theorys are invalid for that reason. there are to many people in power and they all have difffrent goals.

or maybe im just naive

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
BUMP

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Personally I think its nothing more than increased security to counter threats. Don't get me wrong I don't completely agree with the advanced searches, but what else is there.

They are trying to protect people who are flying. Xray machines were in use, but are not always able to detect dangerous items. The body scans were placed, but people object to them for privacy reasons. The last effort are full patdowns, and peple are not happy with that.

I will say that as Law Enforcement, the one phrase we heard the most during training is If you are frisking a guy, and he is not calling you gay, then you are not doing the frisk correctly. The point behind a frisk is the ability to "feel" something as small as a BB through clothing.

Since this method is usually associated with criminal behavior, there is a natural reluctance to accept it, and imo rightfully so.

Which begs the question, what method can be used to protect airline passengers?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I've been saying this all along! It'd be nice to find an inside TSA worker who could confirm any of these suspicions, should they be real. It's a double whammy too, seeing as how if you opt of of flying and decide to drive, they get you with the rising gas prices. Anyway you look at it, we're getting screwed!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Franklin

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

With all the money they spend on this crap (as well as the people then need to run it) why not put 1 armed guard with a Mp5 and shatter rounds to stand there and watch over the passengers? The airport metal detectors and bomb dogs as well as the security can take care of the airport and who is getting on.

After that anyone with a weapon that cant be detected in the airport is going to think about that Mp5 putting a round in his ass. Just MHO on this matter.

top topics

join