It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution: FALSIFY IT!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Just to make the discussion more separate and make things easier for the other two threads, here's a thread for people to attempt to falsify the theory of evolution.

Falsification is the act of disproving a theory as based on its premises.

Who would like to take a crack at falsifying evolution via natural selection?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

Hmmmm...well I did start to think about this more recently since I posted something about the human circulatory system. It was just cause the body knows where to pump oxygenated and de-oxygenated blood too. I just found it interesting.

Anyways to help falsify evolution, I can only give my thoughts, since it seems to me both sides of the argument are missing pieces.

I believe both occur, but the question of how human-beings started is the one people are trying to figure out.

People still go back to the apes/monkeys and etc. to show that humans evolved from them. Or some say it was rodents or a certain type of monkey/ape a very long time ago and since then are none left to evolve.

But if evolution is real, which is in a sense IMHO, I would still think animals/humans would be changing.

And if not humans, at least microbes and tiny organisms could be evolving still. Since they are so much more simple then anything else on earth.

Sure viruses and bacteria mutate, but that is from different hosts. I just wanted to bring up the single celled organisms since, they would be the most likely to evolve rather than any of today's animals that humans can see.

Are any microbes/organisms/single celled organisms evolving now? And does complex human anatomy really come from single celled organisms? It just seems a bit of a stretch for humans to come from a single functioning microscopic cell.

Just my thoughts and observations.
edit on 15-11-2010 by Quickfix because: For spelling

edit on 15-11-2010 by Quickfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

We see regular evolution all around us. The peppered moth is one example, another example being nylon eating bacteria. That is bacteria the evolved the capability to eat nylon, a purely synthetic material.

We see various stages of all the systems contained in the human body in other animals, including improvements on those systems. A good example of a better system found in nature would be the eye of the octopus or the ear of the dog. Both are vastly superior to our versions of those organs.

As for evolving from an ape, it's somewhat right. We are apes. We evolved from a common ancestor with the chimpanzee and we further back have an ancestor with gorillas. Even further back than that, we have an ancestor with orangutans.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Microbes continuously evolve. S'why we get new strains of fly virus, epidemics like SARs, why HIV is so difficult to treat.

Recently viruses and bacterial have evolved stains that are resistant to antivirals and antibacterials.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
madnessinmysoul - just need to get your input on the meaning of evolution in it's simplest form.

Do you agree with my definitions?

Evolution theory is the formation and existence of life without an intelligent creator.

Evolution theory is the formation of life through random process without an intelligent creator.

Evolution theory is the formation of life as we know it through blind chance without an intelligent creator.

Evolution theory is the formation and syththesizing of biological compunds to form life by a highly improbable accident without an intelligent creator.

Evolution theory is the syththesizing of biological compunds to form life through random process without an intelligent creator.

Note: I'm also aware of the other parts of Evolution theory - such abiogenesis, speciation, punctuated equilibrium yadi yada...I'm just just using one word (Evolution) to define all of them in order to avoid confusion.

ty,
edmc2

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Those all have cures. including Diabetes, Cancers, and AIDS.

And most are created by the corporate government to reduce population.

The Rothschilds banking family goes way back. Someone traced it here on ATS to a money changer at the temple when Jesus was around. And the family joined with 12 other banking families to create the Federal Reserve. Which bankrupted what was left of America in 1933 and removed gold and silver from backing our currency. It's a long story.

It ends up with the families owning everything, since the money created controls everything. Schooling, medical, transportation, food, everything...

"Give me the control of a nations money and I care not who makes the laws." - Elitist Banker

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well my problem with the apes thing is the foot is different on humans.

If apes had such a great thing with being able to use there feet as an extra pair of hands, why get rid of it?

It seems like it would be advantageous.There is just pieces missing IMHO. I know evolution occurs still, I just cant spend a lot of time looking, even though it is very interesting subject and I think about it from time to time.

I know dogs and other animals have better hearing and eye sight. Humans cant see certain spectrum's of light, its where Aliens hide IMHO. Also different dimensions, but that's a different subject.
edit on 15-11-2010 by Quickfix because: Not a double post

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Here is a video I uploaded to my other YouTube page..
Short and sweet and will answer your question:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
reply to post by RuneSpider

Those all have cures. including Diabetes, Cancers, and AIDS.

And most are created by the corporate government to reduce population.

The Rothschilds banking family goes way back. Someone traced it here on ATS to a money changer at the temple when Jesus was around. And the family joined with 12 other banking families to create the Federal Reserve. Which bankrupted what was left of America in 1933 and removed gold and silver from backing our currency. It's a long story.

It ends up with the families owning everything, since the money created controls everything. Schooling, medical, transportation, food, everything...

"Give me the control of a nations money and I care not who makes the laws." - Elitist Banker

Damnit! Effin prove your claims or STFU!!!

2nd line...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

People have written books on curing cancer. Do some research on google. It really isn't that hard.

If you are too lazy to do research, then so be it. Not everything is going to be handed to you....

Edited to add: The Masons symbols are on schools as well, just go to a high school near you and look around the outside buildings, its not hard to miss....

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Everyone knows that evolution is false. This can be proven by examination of the earth. It is ONLY a MERE 6,000 years old, or so. There is no way that any sort of evolution could have taken simple life forms, and transformed them into human beings in that amount of time. Even the scientists agree that it takes millions of years for evolution to happen.
The omnipotent being in the sky brought these things into existence, instantaneously, merely for his pleasure. Supernovas, gravity, electromagnetic forces....had nothing to do with it. Dinosaurs roamed the earth before the great flood, their bones are around 5,500 years old or so. The grand canyon was carved out in a matter of days, in runoff from the deluge. Anything to the contrary is a LIE - perpetuated by the scientific industry, which is under the control of SATAN in an effort to lead people away from the one true god so they will spend an eternity in hell, a spirit burning in a magical fire. Gods way on the other hand, is for you to be saved, in which you will receive the gift of your name being written in a lambs book, which will enable you to enter heaven for eternity. There you will walk streets of gold, and will worship god for all eternity. There MAY be more to that than what is written, but that we know. I really don't understand why it's so difficult for people to believe this, why would anyone WANT to ignore this advice and go to hell? Why would someone say this god doesn't exist and guarantee their one way ticket to hell in a handbasket the moment they die?
Evolution is FALSE, anything saying otherwise is a LIE and is of the DEVIL! Scientist think they are so smart - THEY DON'T KNOW MORE THAN GOD! GOD truly knows that bats are indeed birds, and that whales really are fish. The snake had legs and could talk until he offered Eve some really bad advice in which fruits to eat. There weren't even any black people around until Noah's son stared at his dad's private parts and was CURSED and was turned from a white man into a black man. In the end times, you WILL see all the stars fall out of the sky and you will know, yes, then you will know that you have been led astray. Jesus will come back to avenge his people, riding with his army of soldiers on jet-propelled horses...just wait, you will see.

Evolution is complete and UTTER nonsense.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sykickvision

So what happened to radio carbon dating?... I think that is what it is called.

The behemoths in the bible may be referred to as dinosaurs, but no one really knows. The dating of those bones date back a few million years.

Not to mention the old weapons found that humans have used that have been dated as well to be older than 6,000 years as well.

The bible has been edited. There is no book of Thomas and the dead seas scrolls aren't in there either. Like I am sure lots of other books left out as well.

The bible is good for morals, and should be taken as a book not full of miracles, but miracles to humans a few thousand years ago, but could easily be matched up with sciences beyond our current capabilities, that may be hidden by the corporate Elite.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix

People have written books on curing cancer. Do some research on google. It really isn't that hard.

If you are too lazy to do research, then so be it. Not everything is going to be handed to you....

Edited to add: The Masons symbols are on schools as well, just go to a high school near you and look around the outside buildings, its not hard to miss....

Listen up buddy. I'm not the one spewing garbage about cures for insideous diseases that there are no cures for. If you're going to come here and make claims like that, YOU need to provide the evidence. People like me HAVE DONE the research. My father died from Pancreatic cancer and I looked for a cure. How DARE you call me lazy. Idiots like you should have your head examined.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I was actually em...making fun of the creationists. It was impossible to include in my post the cynical tone the words had as they formed in my mind.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

Originally posted by edmc^2
madnessinmysoul - just need to get your input on the meaning of evolution in it's simplest form.

...um...alright.

The variation of life forms over successive generations via the modes of mutation, genetic drift, and natural selection/

Do you agree with my definitions?

Evolution theory is the formation and existence of life without an intelligent creator.

...nope, that would be more the realm of abiogenesis. Evolution has to deal with the diversity of life.

Evolution theory is the formation of life through random process without an intelligent creator.

Again, abiogenesis is the realm of speaking of the formation of life. Evolution deals with diversity

Evolution theory is the formation of life as we know it through blind chance without an intelligent creator.

Once more, no. Evolution has nothing to do with the origin of life, merely to do with the origin of the various forms of life following the first instances of life.

Evolution theory is the formation and syththesizing of biological compunds to form life by a highly improbable accident without an intelligent creator.

...Nope, also abiogenesis. And synthesizing implies an artificial process...

When are you going to start addressing evolution?

Evolution theory is the syththesizing of biological compunds to form life through random process without an intelligent creator.

...nope, abiogenesis once more.

Can you please say something about evolution?

Note: I'm also aware of the other parts of Evolution theory - such abiogenesis,

I'm sorry, but abiogenesis is a separate theory. Just like genetics is a separate theory. Just like cell theory is a separate theory.

speciation,

Speciation is a result of evolution

punctuated equilibrium yadi yada...I'm just just using one word (Evolution) to define all of them in order to avoid confusion.

No, you're mis-defining evolution and simply linking it to the origin of life rather than the origins of species

As for punctuated equilibrium, it's simply the idea that evolution occurs more rapidly in instances of great environmental change.

Here is a far more acceptable definition of evolution:

Biological evolution ... is change in the properties of populations of organisms that transcend the lifetime of a single individual. The ontogeny of an individual is not considered evolution; individual organisms do not evolve. The changes in populations that are considered evolutionary are those that are inheritable via the genetic material from one generation to the next. Biological evolution may be slight or substantial; it embraces everything from slight changes in the proportion of different alleles within a population (such as those determining blood types) to the successive alterations that led from the earliest protoorganism to snails, bees, giraffes, and dandelions.

Another, slightly more technical definition would be this:

"In fact, evolution can be precisely defined as any change in the frequency of alleles within a gene pool from one generation to the next."

This link provides the source of those definitions

reply to post by CanadianDream420

...Kent Hovind is a many times debunked quack and a proven liar. There are millions of sources debunking and demolishing the entirety of his arguments against evolution.

He's just wrong on so many counts

Now here's a lot of video rebuttals, because his stupidity cannot be allowed to continue. Even his fellow creationists think he's out there in terms of the ridiculous nature of his arguments.

And there's plenty more where that came from. The man has no scientific credibility whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

www.naturalnews.com...

Apricot seeds is just one of the many things that fight cancer.

You can look up the seeds, its all over the internet.

Doctors in foreign countries can't say they have a cure for cancer, cause then the illuminati get really mad and try to revoke the MD's licenses. Which then gets them no money so they can not survive the money system that is in place around the world.

There is supposed to be a special clinic in San Diego that puts you on a special diet, or you can try Raw Fooding and cut out refined sugars.

It is all about the food you eat, the drinks you drink, and your exercise.

I am sorry for your loss, it's nothing personal from me, just people don't know, because your not supposed to know.

Good job on saying i am an idiot, it takes true ignorance, to say there is no cure for horrible diseases when the internet can provide the best information as fast as possible. Not to mention ATS has gone over the diseases thing before.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sykickvision

Oh I see.

Yeah, its good to add the *start sarcasm*or *end sarcasm* at the end of the sentence haha.

Its hard to tell in text. That and I am really monotone when it comes to speaking

Edited to add: I apologize for me getting off topic in my previous posts, but most of the stuff on ATS is all related in one way or another. It all connects.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Just so you know, I wouldn't trust Natural News. Time and again they have been found lying about easily verifiable facts just to promote their agenda.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but falsification is proving something is true utilizing false evidence.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

It isn't the only website that talks about apricot kernels and the b17 vitamin in them.

Just type it into google and you will see what I mean. Diseases and sicknesses can not survive in a alkaline environment. So you need to provide that environment for your body.

Most people don't know and don't provide it. They listen to the MD's whom were taught by the Masons, whom keep you sick to make more money.

This symbol of medicine should be obvious to the ones awake to what the masons/illuminati do to people.

They put symbology in your face and laugh at you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join