It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. offers Israel warplanes in return for new settlement freeze

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It's a shame the partners in the F-35 JSF program aren't getting their aircraft earlier or cheaper.

I wonder how long before the lunatics in my country who made the decision to go for this aircraft will realise we should have just taken the F-22 when it was offered to us as a replacement for our aging F-111's?

No.. just kidding, the lunatics never think they were wrong, ever.

Hmm, so how long till Australia gets it first installment of F-35's? We're currenlty looking around 2015 or later!

90 days is nothing to a nation, and Israel can do it easily.. especially for the firepower this deal offers.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

I swear that journalist at RT in that
video looks just like Mr. Bean !!!!
Are they related? Do you know ???
It was so hard for me to take that
interview serious cuz of his resemblance
to Mr. Bean. He even raised his eyebrow
once, just like Bean does.
did anybody notice but me????

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
There's gonna be war within three months. I don't see how to interpret this differently.

The US is seriously f$cked up.

I would totally agree on BOTH above statements.
Look for it in late Feb or early March.
And Death rode a pale horse.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prince Of Darkness

U.S. offers Israel warplanes in return for new settlement freeze

www.haaretz.com

Netanyahu presents security cabinet with Clinton's incentive of 20 F-35 fighter planes and security guarantees in exchange for 90-day West Bank building moratorium.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
rt.com

Good so now the mossad can say the planes were stolen by muslim extremists and flown into the sears building.... which will resemble a controlled demolition.... and the white house can implode like building 6 or 7, whichever it was, and be forgotten in news reports. LOL plus an American Express receipt can be found this time instead of a passport, with some Israeli purchases of foreclosed homes in the US.... aint that dandy?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
my guess is israel will accept the planes, continue the settlements but lie and say they stopped. meanwhile the us won't do squat

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The US arming Israel is basically for The White House to have an excuse for arming Israel, so they can say that's it's stopping settlement expansion ( otherwise known as imperial expansion and lebensraum).

So then the The White House will state how they very noble they in arming Israel for peace......indeed. Insanity. Welcome to the world of doublethink and doublespeak.

The US via successive administrations and their pro-Israeli backers and lobbyists is a biased Middle East peace negotiator. For sixty years successive US administrations have armed and funded Israel.

Generally speaking, supporting, sponsoring and arming one side of the Israel-Palestine conflict while vetoing UN resolutions and allowing Israel to violate over 60 UN resolutions which as a result contribute to the suffering of the Palestinians at Israel's hands does not make the US a neutral negotiator.

It makes them a backer of one side and outright belligerent.

The White House half-heartedly call on Israel to stop it's settlement expansion. Israel says no.

So then The White House makes a pledge Israel will be armed with these weapons of death in exchange for a settlement expansion for.... 90 days.

So what happens after those 90 days? Or when Israel decides that having got the warplanes, it will continue settlement expansion anyway, perhaps even extending it's Lebensraum campaign to it's neighbouring countries using those very same warplanes The White House meekly and not very reluctantly gave to Israel to supposedly stop the settlement expansions?

Israel humiliates The White House, but The White House knowing that Israel were most likely to do that anyway. Perhaps that's the plan, because after all, successive US administrations have supported and armed Israel and it's wars for the past 60 years.

Arming for peace is like f...... for virginity. It tends to be counter-productive.

Israel was supported since it's foundation because it and the interests of those in corridors of power in the US who were building an empire was one and the same. Control and subjugation of The Middle East. Shadowy interests converged. Israel acted as an extension of the US's power elite's interests. Except Israel went rogue. Israel became powerful and arrogant. Those in power in the US, once Israel's paymasters, were reluctant or quite happy not to stop them out of true willingness or fear. That is the greater tragedy that befalls the Middle East, and beyond. And now Israel can dictate to the US with it's lobbyists and those in various echelons of power both politically and influentially who favour Israel.

Perhaps if, or rather when Israel launches a new war on it's neighbours The White House will arm Israel with nuclear weapons to stop them.

Oh. Wait. Israel already has nuclear weapons as a result of a nuclear weapons programme. But you won't hear the MSM mention that much. No, instead there will be a demonisation of another country with a nuclear programme, and how bad nuclear weapons are, because this other country opposes Israel, and stands in opposition to the US's successive administrations geopolitical and geostrategical interests.

edit on 16-11-2010 by Regensturm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

edit on 16-11-2010 by Prince Of Darkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
USS Liberty is all that needs to be said

I agree what happens after 90 days??

so we pay for these planes....we pay for these idiots jobs....we pay for these great highly intelligent decisions......we give the $3,000,000,000 planes away for nothing in return.....and......we pay for new planes for ourselves (you know that's happening)

....everybody makes out in the deal ....wait what?!?

edit on 16-11-2010 by all answers exist because: spelling

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
reply to post by Prince Of Darkness

it's not the planes that bugs me, it is the "pledge to fight any international resolutions against Israel."

Yes it means that the US administration is promising to interfere with and prevent any effort to hold Israel accountable in the international arena for example UN resolutions such as the Goldstone report.

Here is an excellent article on the whole issue
Bribing Israel: Enhancing the Swag

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join