It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*new* Large UFO filmed by Chilean miners 11-9-10

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

This video not from November 2010 but July 2010.

This footage was recorded on July 1, 2010 by chilean miner Israel Vergara who was with
some partners in Copiapó 3rd. region in Atacama Chile. Vergara recorded the sighting
with his cellular phone. This is the original footage by Israel Vergara.

A group of miners managed to caught on video a large and black object hovering
for several minutes over Copiapó Atacama desert (the famous place of the 33 miners
incident), Chile after it disappeared mysteriously. The witness (Israel Vergara)
words are clear: Nobody is gonna believe this.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Thank you for that Free_Spirit. Do you think this is a cloud?? ****MODS can we please add the video Free_Spirit posted to my OP? Thanks!!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It doesn't look like a cloud but then I have seen clouds that look more like spaceships, even saucers than this one. Still, why not wait for the expert opinion on the film to come back?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It certainly does look like a cloud and it's just too bad that even if this video is rigorously scrutinized by proffesionals the quality is that poor that we'll simply never know either way.

More witness testimony would make this more interesting though

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I'm sorry, OP, but as much as I do believe in ET visitations this certainly looks like a cloud to me. OK, so it's the only cloud in the sky, but it still appears to be a cloud.

Why do I get the creepy feeling on the back of my neck that Jaime Moissan is somehow involved in this?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tholidor
I'm sorry, OP, but as much as I do believe in ET visitations this certainly looks like a cloud to me. OK, so it's the only cloud in the sky, but it still appears to be a cloud.

I was going to say something similar to what you said about being the ONLY cloud up there if in fact is one.
I am no expert on the video in subject but there isn't enough proof of being a cloud or a UFO.

If only anyone else could have seen this besides from the miners would give it more credibility.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Nice cloud. Nothing else to say.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I don't think it's a cloud.

Looks like something is there, but has been blurred. A lot of the UFO video shown on the news looks blurred or tampered with.
edit on 15-11-2010 by susp3kt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
There's a point you're missing, people who thinks it's just a cloud: Atacama's sky is one of the most clear skyes of the world, reason why it's a great place to build observatories. The biggest is the Paranal's Observatory, A.K.A. VLT, and it was emplazed there because the lack of clouds and air pollution.

If you ask me, I don't know if it's an UFO or not, but at least they believe it (due the chitchat) and they're impressed for real. The slang is the common one, and it sounds legit for me. The sky on the north of my country rarely haves clouds in this time of the year.

edit on 15-11-2010 by Caggy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
whatever it is, it does nothing to arouse my curiosity. I've seen known fake stuff that I put more effort into, like viewing the clip twice. This is a one shot and a quick post and I'll be done with this one.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I agree with the jealous miner theory. It doesn't move, no lights...just looks like a cloud to me. Sorry but no ship here.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
if this video was shot in july than the miner werent even trapped yet...also tell me how anyone can conclusivly say its a cloud..please explain to me how you "know" its a cloud....were you there? also sorry if this sounds stupid but what does OP stand for when people put it in thier post...i like this video..i cant say what it is for sure bc i dont really know..i wasnt there but i feel like this video is legit

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
If it would have a good quality it may had become the best video of this year.
For the coment of the miners one said :
Estamos cagados. What means, "we made in our pants of fear" He sounds beliving he is seeing something odd and seams scared.
edit on 20/02/2009 by Karmayogi11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
cloud,
definetely cloud

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by i am just saying

how do you know?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

portal wars,it was a Portal.the same poratl that was used to trap them in the first place.

edit on 15-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxBenBen
if this video was shot in july than the miner werent even trapped yet...also tell me how anyone can conclusivly say its a cloud..please explain to me how you "know" its a cloud....were you there? also sorry if this sounds stupid but what does OP stand for when people put it in thier post...i like this video..i cant say what it is for sure bc i dont really know..i wasnt there but i feel like this video is legit

Apparently this was NOT at the same mine where those were trapped, but close by. Also, one has to assume that these particular miners are very familiar with what clouds look like, have seen many in their area (
) and seem very very sure what they are witnessing is NOT a cloud. Then again........

BTW, OP means opening post/poster.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by whyshouldI trustyou2619

Considering this was filmed on July 1st and the mining accident occured on August 5th, your theory is flawed.

As for the video, im not sure exactly what it is, its a bit blurry, but could be a cloud.

Cheers
edit on 15-11-2010 by FoxMulder91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
If you looked at the hills on the horizon beneath the UFO you would see that the edges of the hill line are fuzzy and blurry. The edges of a UFO are probably even less defined, however the hills have a brighter lit background with the sun going down, while the UFO sits higher in the sky (i.e. darker background), that is why it is not as sharp as the hill line below in my opinion. Mind, that the hills are also in a shadow. That is to say that the UFO is likely to be a solid object and not a cloud.

My 2 cents.
edit on 16/11/2010 by WideOpenSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Seconding Lenticular Cloud. Apparently they are not uncommon in the region. A report by some new age folks: www.whale.to... (ignore the main drive of the article and instead reference the amount of lenticular clouds they experienced in the Copiapó Atacama desert region) showed that the area the miner's were operating frequently formed lenticulars. In this case, the lack of other clouds and the lighting made this particular cloud stand out, to the point that the miners noticed it (moreso than the other lenticulars that must form more regularly and in more standard arrangements).
edit on 16-11-2010 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2010 by Wayfarer because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join