It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient aliens - Mohendro Daro - Evidence of Nuclear power centuries before we discovered Nuclear p

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I watched an episode of Ancient Aliens yesterday and found this particular story absolutely astounding. When Mohendro Daro was discovered, They found bodies all over the streets, some holding hands, some just on their own but scattered around as though something happened instantly to kill a lot of people.
Animals seemed to avoid the bodies as the skeletons found were virtually completely whole, but strangest of all is that the bodies did not decay.

When found and excavated, Mohendro Daro had a few more surprises;

www.hitbomb.com...

ancientx.com...

I have provided two separate links with the same general info about a possible Nuclear blast at Mohendro Daro. It was a very advanced civilisation for its time and all of a sudden just vanished. The two links both suggest, with substantial evidence, that some sort of Atomic blast must have gone off here. I will provide a small quote from the link:

"A hundred years have passed since the excavations in Mohenjo-Daro. The modern analysis showed, the fragments of the ancient town had been melted with extremely high temperature - not less than 1,500 degrees centigrade. Researchers also found the strictly outlined epicenter, where all houses were leveled. Destructions lessened towards the outskirts. Dozens of skeletons were found in the area of Mohenjo-Daro - their radioactivity exceeded the norm almost 50 times".

What do you all think? What could have caused such a blast? I would be very interested to know everyones opinions.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

Wow, that's interesting!

If it's really a nuclear blast, then I guess aliens have a role to play in it... Or not!

I dont know at all, but still interesting!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 44drake44

I think thats why I found it so fascinating. What else could have done it? Its power at such a great magnitude at such an early stage of human civilisation.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
i would think a nuclear explosion would be hotter than 1500 celcius. thats a decent sword smithing forge temperature!

i do however believe in the use of nuclear power in antiquity.

several sites world wide show signs of extreme heat damage.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
lame web page, but there was speculation there was a reactor of some kind set up at Oklo

s8int.com...

it has been suggested that this is a natural occurance

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

I am currently looking for them so I can provide other examples of this. It just seems strange that it has happened more than once and is always so devastating.

As for the nuclear part, I actually know nothing about Nuclear energy, I am simply repeating the, 'experts' from the show. Still great power even if it isn't Nuclear.

Oh my god?! I have never heard that before, that is incredible. I suppose we don't give our ancestors the credit they deserve. Great link, star for u sir.
edit on 15/11/2010 by jexmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Thanks OP a really interesting read. Never heard of Mohendro Daro before, it's a similar mystery to Tunguska. What on earth could have caused the skeletons to have radiation levels 50 times the norm? And the walls they found were melted! Fascinating stuff s&f.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I strongly believe we have bombed ourselves back to the stone age more then once in our past, this and other things are signs of this. The Watchers obliterate many of the signs of an advanced past, but I am willing to bet in the near future, we'll find a cache of forgotten tech that will prove this

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

I believe this has been already covered HERE along with the levitating stone of Shivapur. Still very interesting, but I'd like to err on the side of a meteorite impact.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Here you go guys. I found some more similar stories.

Th first is a piece of glass that was on a piece of King Tuts jewellery. In this article, they also mention Tunguska, Siberia:
s8int.com...

he story of Tunguska, Siberia is also an intriging one. The excuse they use is a good one but for me it doesn't add up:
en.wikipedia.org... Here is the link to wikidpedia that explains what happened. In this explanation they state that it was a meteor that exploded above the ground before it hit. My only argument with that would be, why was there a small patch that was completely unaffected in the middle of it? Trees were all laid down as if laid perfectly, similar to a crop circle for 20 miles in all directions, apart from a small patch. Doesn't make sense to me.

edit on 15/11/2010 by jexmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SciFiSi
reply to post by jexmo

I believe this has been already covered HERE along with the levitating stone of Shivapur. Still very interesting, but I'd like to err on the side of a meteorite impact.

Thank you. I did do a search but only found threads on Mohandro Daro as an advanced civilisation. I just wanted to share the ufology theory that I heard yesterday with you all

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Hmm interesting thread , thank You . I did hear and read a lot about Tunguska but never heard of Mohendro Daro. Now I have something to read about while I stay home sick for the day

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
In the scientific community the world over, Lord Shiv is recognized as the ‘Annihilator of the Universe'. Millions of Hindus worship the Shiva Ling and thousands trek for days to reach Amarnath, 13,000 ft high and located in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. The shrine is claimed to be over 5,000 years old and forms an important part of Hindu mythology.

Why is this important? Inside the main Amarnath cave lies an ice stalagmite resembling the Shiva Ling. Here is what a Shiva Ling looks like:

Shiva Ling.
Pic: thaiexotictreasures

Now for the interesting part. The form of Shiva which Hindus are most familiar with, is the ‘Shiva Ling’ found in their temples. It represents Power and Energy. And it resembles a nuclear reactor! The Hindus equated the Lingam with Power (Nuclear Power?)

Here's what an atomic reactor looks like:

Courtesy: businessworld

Another shot of the Shiva Ling:

Notice the resemblance?

Shiva Ling = Power = Atomic Energy

It is within the realms of possibility that there perhaps was some form of nuclear power in the ages gone by! May not be anything to do with 'aliens' at all though!

www.hinduyuva.org...

edit on 15-11-2010 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
That is incredible and a great post. If they had Nuclear power, do you think it was trying to harness this that would have caused these devastating explosions? They don't always find a crater.

I really have had my eyes opened today. I never thought this could be possible by any stretch of the imagination until today.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

Hi
In the case of Tunguska it was found that it was devastated by a meteorite that exploded before hitting the ground ,these cause a massive blast radius and explain the trees felled for miles around I would think this case has similar circumstances

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Wow awesome!!!

I love the topic of possible ancient nuclear war.

I feel we have nuked ourselves in the past and destroyed ourselves a few times and had to start over. I don't think nukes are new tech, I believe it is ancient tech. I only started reading about ancient nuclear war since I joined ATS and it's completely fascinating. Mohendro Daro amazes me! I would love to visit the area.

OP S&F from me and you might like this thread

It's three part series by skyfloating

Of Ancient Wars and Spacecraft

It's fascinating to read! You would probably enjoy it!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The Mohenjodaro story is an absolute load of rubbish. The town is located near many uranium mines and the whole story was fabricated and there are no unusual levels of radiation in the area. Use the search function, you will come across many threads that have gone through this story again and again, always reaching the same conclusion.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

You should read the stories of the Annunaki and ancient Sumer. The Annunaki admit using "Great Weapons of Terror" (nuclear) to win a war. Fused rock has been found in other places too. There is nothing new under the Sun, friend, all has happened before, and will happen again. Time is not linear, it is circular. It repeats.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Wow awesome!!!

I love the topic of possible ancient nuclear war.

I feel we have nuked ourselves in the past and destroyed ourselves a few times and had to start over. I don't think nukes are new tech, I believe it is ancient tech. I only started reading about ancient nuclear war since I joined ATS and it's completely fascinating. Mohendro Daro amazes me! I would love to visit the area.

OP S&F from me and you might like this thread

It's three part series by skyfloating

Of Ancient Wars and Spacecraft

It's fascinating to read! You would probably enjoy it!

Im going to have a look now, I have a couple of hours to burn at work. Thank you

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

I think it was a pole shift you can match the dates of the last pole shift with these events, but i also think that a pole shift can be caused artificially.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join