It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five NATO troops killed as Afghanistan violence soars

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Prince Of Darkness

I disagree, there is a huge power struggle in Pakistan, between US proxy, hence the government and Army VS ISI and ISI military wing (militants).

The US supports the Pakistani Army and Government which is trying to restore US as Ayatollah of Pakistan, but that won't happen any time soon, hopefully never.

ISI is fighting US and India, the Pakistani government or military takes money from US, trying to fight ISI's military wing, but that is failed, because ISI is too strong, and has too much support among the population.

You just can't fight ISI's military wing and expect to win, because ISI being an intelligent agency can provide intelligence to the insurgents to move around (the same intelligence used by the Army), which has been helping them a lot lately, they take that information all the way to Afghanistan.
edit on 15-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Be that it may, you're one of those " 9/11 truthers" and " it was inside job ", talk about one sided propaganda. If your gonna preach about false flag, inside job nonsense, submit PROOF and not simply spew your liberal kool aid. Thats rather lame. And yes my original comment, " nuke' em" was a statement of exaggeration and sarcasm.
But apparently with your views of "terror", or the lack there of, I'm not going to waste my time. And if you read my other post about the true nature of the morphine, heroin, and opium, you would be able to conclude that there is a " coup" that i think our government is involved in, regarding oil pipe lines, and drug trafficking. We are not in war for terrorists.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

The proof is out there my friend and is quite obvious. Do you need me to hold your hand to help you find it? Tell me yes and I will respond with some proof. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt here and guessing you can search for yourself. If you need my help let me know and I will help direct you, but it is also probably safe to guess that you have been shown some of the evidence and chose to ignore it so my guidance will be a waste of time. This is getting off topic of the original topic of the thread though. Last I checked this thread was about 5 NATO troops being killed in Afghanistan, not about 911 truth. I only mentioned it due to your intent to label Afghanis as terrorists. The reason your country and its allies invaded Afghanistan was because of 911 was it not?
edit on 15-11-2010 by Corruption Exposed because: correction

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Under the premise of 9/11 yes. And you are right, we did get off topic. Point is, the NATO forces whom were killed is unfortunate, but I don't think there deaths had anything to do with 9/11. Or any " war on terror".

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
Nuke'em all let God sort'em out!

By doing so, would eradicate a worthless country thus removing a worthless people known to cause cancer in rats~

I mean come on, what does Afghanistan really have to offer, except for poppy seeds used for illegal drugs?
edit on 14-11-2010 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

Excuse me? Who do you think you are, Whereweheaded, to make a statement like that? for all you know, some of those people may be related to you. And how would you feel if a foreign country dropped bombs on you, invaded and occupied your country, and murdered your family and friends? Please think for a second before insulting a whole nation. They may not have a lot to offer us Americans, but nobody, and I mean nobody has ever whipped them in a war, not Russia, and not America.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

You may want to re-read my above post, where I mentioned I was being sarcastic?
Also I would like to point out, you stated a question in regards to being bombed, attacked or invaded did you not?
Where have you been in the last couple of decades? 1993, WTC blatantly attacked, 2001, yet again, another attack. Furthermore, as for being invaded, have you not heard of the mosques in our very own country that allegedly assisted/harbored the terrorists? Or how bout how some of the mosques, not all, have been found guilty of teaching " terrorist like " behavior.

As a brief example :

A. Quran, Sura 5, verse 82: describes the inevitable enmity between muslims and non-muslims, " Strongest among men in enmity to the Believers wilt thou find the Jews, and Pagans.

B. Surah 8, verse 39: " And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppresion and there prevail justice and muslim faith in Allah everywhere

C. Surah 9, verse 5 adds, " Then fight and slay the Pagans [ unbelievers ] where ever you find them and seize them, beleaguer them and lie in wait for them in every stratagem of war." Then nations no matter how mighty must be fought until they embrace Islam.

Just pointing out, that yes there may be some good and innocent people over there, however. the Quran clearly advocates the killing of non-muslims [ Jews, Pagans, and Christians ] alike. It's not just Bin Laden and other fundamentalists who bastardize the Quran as it is often claimed by the leftist apologists.

Did you know that the word Islam means war, death, and persecution, not peace like you are led to believe. That definition is from Wehr Dictionary of Modern Written Arabic. The word for peace is actually " salaam".

Who do I think I am you asked? Some one who obviously knows more about the situation than you....which isn't surprising~

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Be that it may, you're one of those " 9/11 truthers" and " it was inside job ", talk about one sided propaganda. If your gonna preach about false flag, inside job nonsense, submit PROOF and not simply spew your liberal kool aid. Thats rather lame. And yes my original comment, " nuke' em" was a statement of exaggeration and sarcasm.
But apparently with your views of "terror", or the lack there of, I'm not going to waste my time. And if you read my other post about the true nature of the morphine, heroin, and opium, you would be able to conclude that there is a " coup" that i think our government is involved in, regarding oil pipe lines, and drug trafficking. We are not in war for terrorists.

You do realize that your belief that 9/11 happened the way they said it did is based on the words of the United States government right?

Do you make it a habit of believing proven liars with ulterior motives?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BigTimeCheater

We arent discussing 9/11, nor did I suggest anything to the like of the Governments claims. Nice try troll~

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Hey, guess what? You obviously aren't a Muslim, so why bother quoting the Koran when you don't even understand it? Have you ever read the Koran or do you just copy and paste its "passages" from Christian extremist websites?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

We arent discussing 9/11, nor did I suggest anything to the like of the Governments claims. Nice try troll~

Uh, yes you did.

You said:

Be that it may, you're one of those " 9/11 truthers" and " it was inside job ", talk about one sided propaganda. If your gonna preach about false flag, inside job nonsense, submit PROOF and not simply spew your liberal kool aid.

Your pitifully snide comments of "9/11 truthers" and "it was an inside job" and calling it nonsense indicate you believe the United States government version of the events of September 11. It would help if you kept your story straight and didnt contradict yourself if you wish to have an intelligent debate.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Hey, guess what? You obviously aren't a Muslim

Your right, I'm not muslim, didn't say I was either?,

Have you ever read the Koran or do you just copy and paste its "passages" from Christian extremist websites?

Yes actually I have read the Koran, and how can you make the assumption that I copy and pasted passages from a Christian website? How do you know if I even have a religious belief system? Believing in a mythical character isn't my idea of a sane mind~

But nice try though~

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater

Uh, yes you did.

You said:

Be that it may, you're one of those " 9/11 truthers" and " it was inside job ", talk about one sided propaganda. If your gonna preach about false flag, inside job nonsense, submit PROOF and not simply spew your liberal kool aid.

Your pitifully snide comments of "9/11 truthers" and "it was an inside job" and calling it nonsense indicate you believe the United States government version of the events of September 11. It would help if you kept your story straight and didnt contradict yourself if you wish to have an intelligent debate.

Um?....actually if you would actually read what was typed, you would see that I suggested to the original poster of this reply, that if he was going to preach his side of the story to submit proof. My statement and I quote, " If your gonna preach about false flag, inside job nonsense, submit PROOF and not simply spew your liberal kool aid."
How anyone can draw any conclusion that I believe the USG story of 9/11 from that statement is beyond me? But what is clear, since we are off topic mind you, is that you make a response based off the fact that I may or may not have the same view of yours. And because my view my not be identical, ( keeping in mind I haven't stated my opinion on what I believe specifically about 9/11 on this thread ) you claim I contradicted myself by claiming that I believe in something that I haven't spoken in depth about. Can you be any more moronic?
Trying to misconstrue a persons statements into something there not, is just a really idiotic attempt to instigate an argument.
Can you be anymore lame?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Can you be anymore lame?

Yes, I could.

I could type myself in circles and not actually say anything. Pretty much what you just did.

A simple "a" or "b" to the following question will suffice:

In your opinion regarding 9/11....

a) It happened just like the government said it did.

or

b) There is more to the story than is being told, and as such, it gives added credibility to the 9/11 truth movement.

Which one is it?
edit on 17-11-2010 by BigTimeCheater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Actually, I spoke very clearly and thoroughly, I can't help it if your unable to comprehend ones statements>
Would suggest you're just dumb?

Secondly, as I said before, you have blatantly attempted to instigate an argument, and continue to stay off topic, Which would further support my above comment.
What do you have there? A 5hp? Cause your trolling like a pro!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Actually, I spoke very clearly and thoroughly, I can't help it if your unable to comprehend ones statements>
Would suggest you're just dumb?

Secondly, as I said before, you have blatantly attempted to instigate an argument, and continue to stay off topic, Which would further support my above comment.
What do you have there? A 5hp? Cause your trolling like a pro!

I'm not instigating an argument at all. You talked yourself in circles and now you are afraid to admit you are wrong.

Again, you stated the following:

How is it one sided? How is it propaganda?

Who said anything about being a "liberal"? I am far from a liberal, and I fully believe the USG was complicit in the events of 9/11.

You sound like some camo wearing "they took our jobs" bubba with that tripe.

You still didnt answer my question posted above. Why not?

edit on 17-11-2010 by BigTimeCheater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

You stated and I quote, " How is it one sided? How is it propaganda? " did you not? To suggest only opinion without evidence to support any claims, is one sided. In order to have a well thought out conversation would you not submit proof or evidence in ones claim? Any argument without substantial evidence is heresay. Information a person wants to believe, and use for the sole basis of argument to sway others belief, without acknowledging possible refutable evidence is propaganda. Let me make it easy for you, since your too uneducated to look this up on your own;

propaganda : Propaganda is a form of communication that is aimed at influencing the attitude of a community toward some cause or position.
As opposed to impartially providing information, propaganda, in its most basic sense, presents information primarily to influence an audience. Propaganda often presents facts selectively (thus possibly lying by omission) to encourage a particular synthesis, or uses loaded messages to produce an emotional rather than rational response to the information presented. The desired result is a change of the attitude toward the subject in the target audience to further a political agenda. Propaganda can be used as a form of political warfare.

On to your next quote, " Who said anything about being a "liberal"? I am far from a liberal, and I fully believe the USG was complicit in the events of 9/11."

Where exactly did I specifically identify anyone on this thread that they were a liberal? Once again, trolling for an argument that clearly isnt there. I didn't suggest anyone was a liberal on this thread, the term " liberal kool-aid" which I used was means to describe. Where exactly did I specifically call YOU a liberal? Can you show irrefutable evidence that shows I did? No you cannot....

And Finally, your last quote, " You still didnt answer my question posted above. Why not?"
This thread, which is clearly not about 9/11 and the " who done it" schemes, doesn't require me to answer your question. Why answer someone, who purposefully, and intentionally misconstrues, and misinterprets a persons statements. You have attempted on several occasions to establish an argument that just isn't there. You make all these accusations, and yet have no proof to substantiate your claim? You have no idea of my thoughts, or views, but yet you hide behind your little keyboard, only further suggesting your incompetence. If you wanna think that the USG was involved with all and any attacks on the US, thats fine, but if you are gonna preach this, ( like all the readers can clearly see by your very own remarks), then let's see the proof. And not some shrewd article you found on Conspiracyweb.com crap either.

If your gonna talk the talk, let's see you walk the walk! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Well you typed alot, but made zero sense. Bravo for accomplishing something at least. I guess.

Humor me...

From the question above:

a or b?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

With that response...I rest my case~

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

With that response...I rest my case~

Yet you refuse to answer a simple question.

Thats very telling.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

As well as you have~

Questions that I have asked, and yet you still are unable to submit proof???

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join