It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traveler Redress Inquiry Program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I was directed to this site from the TSA site. It has to do with Homeland Security and something called a DHS Traveler Redress Inquiry Program (TRIP) for short. If this has been discussed here before then delete it, if not then I am somewhat confused as to how this is supposed to work for a person that is traveling.

What exactly does this service (if that is what it really is) do to help a citizen? When does a citizen (if ever) give over all of their personal information to DHS?

Hope you will read the link and discuss:

www.dhs.gov...

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Here is a quote from the tutorial it's self.

"DHS TRIP is part of an effort by the departments of State and Homeland Security to welcome legitimate travelers while still securing our country from those who want to do us harm."

so why must those that are legitimate travelers be treated as guilty before proven innocent. Then again another sign of the times. Proving you are not someones predisposed idea of you is necessary in order to prove your allegiance and respect to the NWO.

I already made the choice never to use air transportation again a long time ago. Take the train while you still can, before it's taken away from the common citizen. Keeping the citizen within a 50 mile radius of their home turf makes it easier for the government to keep track of you. The day will come that vacations to the mountains, the beach, the lake, and any where else, will become just a memory.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
going to try this one more time. Does anyone understand or know
how this "service" from our government is supposed to work?

join