It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Link between Yemen Earthquakes and HAARP?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This is just all too coincidental for me. Wasn't sure of HAARP, but now I'm suspicious.
Ok, my MSM has been telling me that Yemen is 'bad', home to radical Al Qaeda, loose port oversight. Are the masses being conditioned?

Today we have a steady swarm of Earthquakes off the Yemen Coast.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae0aed7dc1e9.gif[/atsimg]

The US is going to get into Yemen one way or another. Just too coincidental...

edit on 14-11-2010 by sheeplemama_awakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sheeplemama_awakening

and is HAARP an asumption? are there magnetic anomolies in Alaska?
whats the link to them? earthquakes been nailing the globe recently

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Yep, my initial assumption is that Haarp can be used to cause earthquakes. Do I know it personally? No, but that's why I'm at a conspiracy site.

IMO the US is itching to get into Yemen. Could an earthquake humanitarian aid be the reason for initial entry? Like I said, it's too coincidental for me.

edit on 14-11-2010 by sheeplemama_awakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I dont know if we'd be the ones aiding humanitarily. Do I think we are dying to get into Yemen? I don't know... we're dying to get somewhere, and that place isn't Progress.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
You do realise that the plate boundary conditions there are a Triple Junction?
It's a highly seismic area.

Earthquake Swarm at Afar Triple Junction

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
no...seriously...how can eletromagnetic waves create sismic activity? heat can induce knetic energy? how? cuz i mean...the only significant thing radio waves(correct me if im wrong...but all HAARP do is creating radio waves) can do(besides EVERYTHING on the modern world xD) is generate heat right?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The US has been Bombing Yemen for at least a year now. There are probably troops on the ground by now.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Ok, I know, deny ignorance. No, I don't have any proof (and I clearly know Phage's position). I just don't have trust in it or faith that my military thinks that the masses could handle any truth of it's true capabilities.

Secretary of Defense is quoted (1997)

The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.
So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important.
William Cohen

"Others are engaging even in eco-type terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes..." Haarp wasn't completed until 2007, but the program begin in 1990.

If we're "intensifying our efforts" back in 1997, don't you think that we would have something to show for it by now?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Having studied H.A.A.R.P. almost all of my life I have seen many variances of conspiracies.

Quote from : Wikipedia : High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the US Air Force, the US Navy, the University of Alaska and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).

Its purpose is to analyze the ionosphere and investigate the potential for developing ionospheric enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance purposes (such as missile detection).

The HAARP program operates a major Arctic facility, known as the HAARP Research Station, on an Air Force owned site near Gakona, Alaska.

The most prominent instrument at the HAARP Station is the Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI), a high power radio frequency transmitter facility operating in the high frequency (HF) band.

The IRI is used to temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere.

Other instruments, such as a VHF and a UHF radar, a fluxgate magnetometer, a digisonde and an induction magnetometer, are used to study the physical processes that occur in the excited region.

Work on the HAARP Station began in 1993.

The current working IRI was completed in 2007, and its prime contractor was BAE Advanced Technologies.

As of 2008, HAARP had incurred around $250 million in tax-funded construction and operating costs.

HAARP has also been blamed by conspiracy theorists for several natural disasters.

When I reference almost all of my life, I am referencing 31 years, out of 37 years.

I have been investigating this device since I was a mere 6 years old when I learned of it.

The above timeline in the Wikipedia is not only incorrect it is wrong.

Being the H.A.A.R.P. was started prior to WWII this is unique indeed.

HAARP

This is because it is a Tesla invention, Nikola Tesla, something few actually know.

The way the Government gets away with the lie of 1993 as the start date is quite easy.

1) They can do any damn thing they want to.

2) Paperwork can always be flubbed to show different dates.

3) Funding sources for the beginning were highly classified.

4) Funding sources were military which later changed to civilian.

5) There are many ways Tesla inventions were seized for later use through deniability.

While I can certainly see the potential for H.A.A.R.P. to influence weather, I highly doubt the ability to create earthquakes through high-frequency influence to induce seismic activity under the techtonic plates, but I see the potential for weather manipulation as being a side-effect, not an original intent for the device itself because it is used to communicate with submarines underseas.

I recommend two very good books about H.A.A.R.P.

Haarp: The Ultimate Weapon of the Conspiracy (The Mind-Control Conspiracy Series

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc5cd26f2ab0.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

This book is a serious attempt to discover who is really behind the HAARP project and how they plan to rule the world.

The HAARP project in Alaska is one of the most controversial projects ever undertaken by the US government.

This futuristic technology is everything from super-beam weapon to worldwide mind-control device.

Jerry Smith gives us the history of this project and explains how it can be used as an awesome weapon of destruction.

Smith exposes HAARP as a covert military project and interconnects the web of conspiracies behind it.

HAARP has many possible scientific and military applications, from planetary defence shield to a tool for pioneering deep into the earth.

Smith leads the reader down a trail of solid evidence into ever deeper and scarier conspiracy theories.

By the end of the book, Smith convinces the reader that HAARP represents the ultimate in science out of control. It could be the most dangerous device ever created.

Packed with information and the latest news on the massive HAARP project, this is a timely and significant look at a Star Wars-type future that may already be here.

...and...

Angels Don't Play This Haarp: Advances in Tesla Technology

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1ce529a208ff.jpg[/atsimg]

These are only two books, specifically, which I've read about H.A.A.R.P..

There are many, many more, plus books, specifically, on delving into Government budgets.

Let us also not forget about the Russian counterpart.

There are as well many more facilities throughout the world.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Sura Ionospheric Heating Facility

The Sura Ionospheric Heating Facility, located near the small town of Vasilsursk about 100 km eastward from Nizhniy Novgorod in Russia, is a laboratory for ionosphere research.

Sura is capable of radiating about 190 MW, effective radiated power (ERP) on short waves.

This facility is operated by the radiophysical research institute NIRFI in Nizhny Novgorod.

The Sura facility was commissioned in 1981.

Using this facility, Russian researchers studied the behaviour of the ionosphere and the effect of generation of low-frequency emission on modulation of ionosphere current.

In the beginning, the Soviet Defense Department mostly footed the bill.

The American HAARP ionospheric heater is similar to the Sura facility.

The HAARP project began in 1993.

Right there the inconsistency between Russia and American start dates shows one simple thing.

Wording is everything.

The difference between started and commissioned is significant.

If you dig further you will find things unimaginable if you practice patience through research.

"Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025

Look to the bibliograpghy at the very end and you will see what I mean.

At the very least you should come away knowing the Air Force has studied more diverse applications.

I found the Weather as a Force Multiplier article under Ionospherice Heater.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Ionospherice Heater and Ionospheric Modification

An ionospheric heater is an array of antennas which are used for heating the ionosphere, and which can create artificial aurora.

According to researchers noted in USAF research paper "Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025", ionosphere heating was among techniques investigated by the former Soviet Union to either enhance friendly or disrupt enemy communications by modifying the natural ionosphere.

If someone were to dig deeply just through ATS through our Google Search Feature you would be amazed what you might find and be able to put together, many pieces of the puzzle are available at your fingertips, and you can go hogwild reading it all.

Something few people know or realize is the energy taken to run H.A.A.R.P..

Like the natural gas piplines as offshoots of the Alaskan Pipeline?

Paranormal TV Presents...: Holes In Heaven: H.A.A.R.P. and Advances inTelsa Technology

T.S.A. : Birth of A Monster, Coup Against American Rights, F.E.M.A. Started and D.A.R.P.A. Finished

Come on by and share your thoughts about T.S.A. sheeplemama_awakening.
edit on 11/26/10 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

new topics

top topics

join