It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force Developing Neuroweapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
www.wired.com...
I was doing some searching through the internet and came across this article. It basicaly says that the Air Force is working on ways to increase ones focus and senses. They are also working to dumb down the enemy by overwellming their cognative abilities with a chemical agent and also by other ways. Its aparent that the government has been continuing MK Ultra based technology.

“degrade enemy performance” by attacking the brain’s “chemical pathway[s].”

It’s a six-year, $49 million effort to deploy extreme neuroscience and biotechnology in the service of warfare.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I have lost all faith in humanity.

I do not have to say anymore.

Probe
edit on 14-11-2010 by DontProbeMeBro because: I put the wrong smiley in

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I think there would be more weapons where people have no knowledge of,everything to disable the enemy from foreign nations or domestic threats,they dont hesitate to use those weapons also.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
if they are more interested in using this on our own populace they are wasting time and our money. The chemical pathways of most Americans are already blocked.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
On the face of it,it just seems like the military just want to decrease casaulties.
By degrading the enemies performance so that they cannot fight.
The real scary part is, when these technologies are used against civilians.
They will soon be able to induce fear/anxiety into the minds of anyone,who does not comply.
All this technology will do is increase the puppet masters control over the population.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by HEREFORD 1969

And that's what I believe this is for. In our country things have gotten more draconian and some parts of the populace may decide to rebel one day, what better weapon to have than this to deal with that kind of a situation?
edit on 14-11-2010 by Rynocerous7 because: messed up

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Weapons like this can be turned onto the American people if they ever find them selves in a situation where their Government is out of control.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sharpy777
Weapons like this can be turned onto the American people if they ever find them selves in a situation where their Government is out of control.

Gee, you think?

Survivor here. It's not pretty. That's why I pray for the perps to die and land in hell.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I think this will be a very powerful weapon.

new topics

top topics

join