It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Claiming More Power Over Americans Than King George III, Says Virginia Attorney General

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Virginia Atty. Gen. Ken Cuccinelli, who has filed a federal lawsuit seeking to overturn the health-care law signed by President Barack Obama last March, says Obama and the Congress that enacted that law--which mandates that individuals must buy government-approved health insurance plans--are seeking a power over the lives of Americans that even King George III did not claim to possess.

“We now have a Congress and a president who believe they can order you to buy a product when King George III and the Parliament of Great Britain, whom we rebelled against, acknowledged that they could not,” Cuccinelli said in a video interview with CNSNews.com.

Then-state Sen. Ken Cuccinelli addressing the Virginia State Republican Convention in May 2009, where he was nominated for state attorney general.

Source: www.cnsnews.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
It's true; puppet president Barack Hussein Obama has more power than King George III.

King George III was the enemy of the American patriots in the Revolutionary War; Obama is the enemy of the American patriots today.

Time for a second revolution, anyone? Restoration of the republic to its former glory would be the desired goal of the patriots today, but will it happen?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I hope they have a lot of prisons, because I REFUSE to be forced to purchase a product that I deem inferior, inflated and unethical. No one, and I mean NO ONE, will tell me what medical procedures and products I will purchase; or limit my healthcare options. Especially a government paper pusher. We have way too much government intrusion in our lives....and I will be damned if they venture into my personal medical history via my social security number.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironfalcon
It's true; puppet president Barack Hussein Obama has more power than King George III.

King George III was the enemy of the American patriots in the Revolutionary War; Obama is the enemy of the American patriots today.

Time for a second revolution, anyone? Restoration of the republic to its former glory would be the desired goal of the patriots today, but will it happen?

Barry is a puppet as were all the presidents before him. Both Bush's were idiots and Clinton was as well.

We are under FAR more tyranny than our founders ever were. Where the current tyrannical structure made the right move was in getting so many people addicted to the "freebies" it gives out.

It's long past time for another revolution. I believe the revolution has begun and will gather more speed as more wake up to the oppression they are under. Eventually people will realize that the hand in the velvet glove passing them their freebies is made of iron.

The only way we would have true revolution in this country would be for men to decide that it's worth losing everything they have to change things for the better. Our founders did just that and many of them did lose all they had.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
It's because he is in on it just like everyone else. he's the nice easy transition

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostviking
I hope they have a lot of prisons, because I REFUSE to be forced to purchase a product that I deem inferior, inflated and unethical. No one, and I mean NO ONE, will tell me what medical procedures and products I will purchase; or limit my healthcare options. Especially a government paper pusher. We have way too much government intrusion in our lives....and I will be damned if they venture into my personal medical history via my social security number.

I hate to break it to you but under the current system the insurance companies main motivation is profit and not your health. They tell you what doctors you can go to and limit your healthcare options. Insurance companies still got their way with the health care bill and a lot of it sucks but if our current system is so great then how come no other country is coping our style?

top topics

join