It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious energy problem.. need help!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Everynight before I goto sleep I meditate for 30mins, I've become quite good at meditating and its always an enjoyable experience. The problem I have is when I try to go to sleep afterwards I often feel my energy slip away, and each time it happens (it can happen several times) it feels like I'm losing my soul or rather soul energy. Obviously I'm not losing my soul if it is able to happen again and again, but I'm wondering if anyone knows whats happening to me? Is there something I can do to prevent this from happening? It's quite a terrifying sensation to feel like you've just lost your soul/soul energy.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
You are experiencing what I call an energy scatter effect. Do you ground and center before meditation? Do you ask for protection and strength?
Form a corporeal body, or an energy body above your head, facing down. Then begin to transfer your concious energy into the body, leaving the concious mind for last. then transfer that and be on your way. Coming back is easy, you just slip right into your body. Be sure no one wakes you suddenly, or your spirit will be yanked back and you will experience psychic shock. I do this all the time, and travel to many places. I see many things not visible to the world.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
No I haven't used grounding and centering techniques in quite some time because when I meditate I feel grounded and centered. I have AP'd many times, and I think what might be happening is that my energy/astral body is being lifted up but my mind isn't going with it or staying connected with it so I end up losing the energy. I'm also wondering if perhaps I have a gap/hole in my energy field or some type of open circuit that is letting the energy out.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Known Problem, you will find a lot literature about this topic.. my Tip would be books about and from Suzuki Shosan.. for Christians Hugo Makibi Enomia Lasalle (especially for catholics.) Your low power level is an clearance of your mind... Move ! More Power ! Clear Water will begin to Stink, without motion.. so you are!

I hope my Post would be a help for you.. but its your Journey..
edit on 13-11-2010 by thewarehouse because: wrong link

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
no your post was pretty useless actually. I don't read books and my 'power level' is fine thanks.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Eonnn

After we do chi-gong exersizes at tai chi we stand legs shoulder width apart and three times bring our arms fully outstretched to touch above the head then bring them down to waist level to stop the exited chi dissipating and scattering you may need a similar method,is your meditation transcendtal,zen or other you might be inadvertantly losing energy due to something in your practice.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Eonnn

So Sorry.. So I don't know..what's your problem..

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Eonnn

You are just on the verge each time this happens of having an out of body experience.

You describe it perfectly.

It feels like you are "slipping away",or out of your body.

Notice that this happens after you meditate for a half hour then try to go to sleep.

Let it happen,do not fight it.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Now that you mention it... Recently I was practising a new meditation I've read in a book. It was great, very, very powerful, but when I finished, I felt like I was floating 5 cms away from my body, and having the same feeling of OP's
Usually, when I finish my meditations, I just fall asleep, almost inmediatly, because I feel so relaxed. That day I started to shake, as when you're closer to an OBE but still connected to and fully concient of my body, and I was unable to sleep till I changed position.

Next day I woke up tired as hell and also my body was fully inflamated I was unable to move for several hours. It happens often to me, I have tensional fibromyalgia, but I wasn't stressed that days. It was very weird, very weird. I have tried that meditation again and it didn't happened again.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
reply to post by Eonnn

After we do chi-gong exersizes at tai chi we stand legs shoulder width apart and three times bring our arms fully outstretched to touch above the head then bring them down to waist level to stop the exited chi dissipating and scattering you may need a similar method,is your meditation transcendtal,zen or other you might be inadvertantly losing energy due to something in your practice.

yeah i think this is most likely whats happening. I'm sure if I stopped meditating before bedtime it probably wouldn't happen, I used to do a similar technique when i did tai chi too. I'll give it a shot, along with what autowrench suggested.

More suggestions would be much appreciated

EDIT: my meditation method is other. Basically just clear my mind, relax completely and let the energy flow
edit on 14-11-2010 by Eonnn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Thanks alot for this infromation! I have the same problem and it feels good to know that it is not unusual

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Do you ask for protection and strength?

Good idea. Ask your benevolent spirit guides to protect you from any entity that may be feeding off your energy. They will protect you, but you must ask.

Because you are meditating before you sleep, you may be building up your energy and some entity knows this and is stealing it from you.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Good idea. Ask your benevolent spirit guides to protect you from any entity that may be feeding off your energy. They will protect you, but you must ask.

Because you are meditating before you sleep, you may be building up your energy and some entity knows this and is stealing it from you.

yes thats quite possible too. I'm going to perform the LBRP as well, hopefully that should help.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eonnn

yes thats quite possible too. I'm going to perform the LBRP as well, hopefully that should help.

Is that really possible? I mean, should I guard my energy constantly for demons that are trying to suck it out of me?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatevername

Originally posted by Eonnn

Is that really possible? I mean, should I guard my energy constantly for demons that are trying to suck it out of me?

ever heard of a succcubus? Thats not a joke btw.
you only really need to guard your energy if you know you have a demon preying on you. I've stirred quite a few pots in my time so it really wouldn't surprise me, but it can be hard to tell because they are very good at going about their business undetected.

Well I tried all the suggestions last night and it worked sort of. There was a point when i was trying to sleep and i did feel the energy slip away but this time it didn't feel like losing your soul kind of sensation, just felt like losing normal/unused energy if that makes any sense.

I really have a hard time trying to get my guardian angel to help me, beginning to wonder if I even have one. I'm usually pretty good at picking up at even the subtlest difference or change in myself or surroundings. When I ask for help I dont notice any change and feels like I'm asking a brick wall (as in no ones there).

edit on 15-11-2010 by Eonnn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I have a problem that's similar. I meditate to get a clear mind and relax and just end up taking a nap. I wake up unrefreshed with no energy and cloudy mind. Sounds like I may be having a similar problem with my energy. I haven't meditated for months because of it. have you had similar problems OP? Do you wake up cloudy and lethargic?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azjazzer8
I have a problem that's similar. I meditate to get a clear mind and relax and just end up taking a nap. I wake up unrefreshed with no energy and cloudy mind. Sounds like I may be having a similar problem with my energy. I haven't meditated for months because of it. have you had similar problems OP? Do you wake up cloudy and lethargic?

no that doesn't sound like a similar problem at all. The problem you are having is that your falling asleep before the meditation is over. I can't actually do this anymore, I somehow flipped a switch to stop me from falling asleep whilst meditating (really wish I didn't though).

You could try meditation soundtracks or changing your meditation technique, or even the time you meditate. If you fall asleep before you have fully cleared your mind, then you might experience the symptoms you just described.

If I meditate to a point where I have fully cleared my mind, and spent some time in this state, then goto sleep... I can actually wake up the next day with a clear mind and it feels like I only just meditated a moment ago. Hope that helps.

Back on topic... I didn't meditate last night, and didn't experience my problem.. so it definitely is the meditation thats doing it. I'm quite certain its just my astral body ready to go when my mind isn't.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Eonnn

"no your post was pretty useless actually. I don't read books and my 'power level' is fine thanks."

" Recently I was practising a new meditation I've read in a book"

Im usually never one to pick at someone's posts..but really, thewarehouse deserves an apology, IMO..but hey..its just my opinion, I could be wrong.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
reply to post by Eonnn

"no your post was pretty useless actually. I don't read books and my 'power level' is fine thanks."

" Recently I was practising a new meditation I've read in a book"

Im usually never one to pick at someone's posts..but really, thewarehouse deserves an apology, IMO..but hey..its just my opinion, I could be wrong.

where did i say that?

I have read books in the past, but I'm not a big fan of reading books. Mostly because I'm a slow reader and consider it a waste of time. What I didn't like about his post was that he just said "read some books" basically, well I'm looking for a solution now, not in a months time when I've finished reading 1 book that may or may not help. What also bugged me was the fact he didn't say which books to get or even what topic to look at.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Eonnn because: (no reason given)

top topics

join