It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Interview

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I just found this document on the living moon website.
I don't know if it was posted here previously, but I am really intrigued by it and reading every bit.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulshock

I don't know if it was posted here previously . . .

Yes, it's been threaded here quite a few times.

A couple are:

Spencer 1

Spencer 2

and there are quite a few others.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulshock

A document that's written?
At this cynical juncture, unless an alien is video tapes (and then, finger printed) no one will take this seriously.
We're living in times when no one believes nor trusts anyone anymore. So no matter if this was a real documented case or not, it ain't going to get too much mileage. Sorry to say.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I read this awhile ago. It was quite interesting and if I recall, some of the same things she talks about have been said by people who have had alleged contacts with alien beings.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Very interesting read. Only got to page 35 but I will finish it as soon as I can.
S+F for you my friend!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
hmm it is intresting and leads me to belive that et,s made us as a sort of an experiment and check on us time to time when somethign drastic happens expect alot tomoroow if this is fact

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I read this a while ago...

and if I remember correctly, somewhere towards 3/4 of the way through, it just stopped being real for me.

Fun? Yeah.

Interesting? Mostly.

Believable: not so much.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
ive read this whole thing. Its crazy but the author was later discovered to be a fraud. Ufology guy just repeating the same story. Prison planet, etc.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Not going to say this means the work IS fiction, but:

Disclaimer

As far as the Editor of the book, "Alien Interview" is concerned, and for all practical purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction. The Editor makes no claim to the factuality of the content, and in fact, cannot prove that the alleged author actually ever existed. Although some of the dates, locations, persons and incidents described may be factual or based on fact, there is no evidence to authenticate that equally as many may be subjective contrivances of the author.

There's something about twice, third, etc-removed re-tellings of incidents that makes them more and more extravagant, and less and less factual. Even hearing these stories firsthand from the person who experienced them is many times not the real story, but only that person's experience, mixed with their own prejudices, fears, expectations, and so on, and it only gets worse and worse with each "generational" re-telling through different people.

That's probably why I've always found it so difficult to believe anecdotal testimonies. I don't believe the vast majority of people consciously lie about their experiences, but they fill in many of the blanks with what their expectations were at the time on a subconscious level.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

This is where the story loses me.... sorry..can't read past this garbage:

"About 1,000 years later the "Old Empire" base was
discovered by accident in the spring of 1914 AD. The
discovery was made when the body of the Archduke of
Austria, 70 (Footnote) was "taken over" by an officer of The
Domain Expeditionary Force. This officer, who was
stationed in the asteroid belt, was sent to Earth on a
routine mission to gather reconnaissance."

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
according to the author, all he did was transcribe the notes given to him by the supposed nurse. He really doesn't sound like a fraud, in fact he sounds pretty pissed that he even gave it his time. And he didn't try and make any money off it either, so what was his motivation?...

paracast interviews him, you can hear what I mean...

www.theparacast.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

thank-you. i loved the reading!!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So much of the document makes sense to me. Also, there's a lot of information in the document that I have already heard from people I really trust in the ufo field, so I tend to believe a good deal of it. But everything could be true, or not. Maybe some facts got mixed up or misinterpreted, hard to tell. All I know is that the true history, what really happens in the universe and what already happened on Earth throughout its history must really be extremely stranger than any fiction could ever think of.
That we are in a prison planet I am 100% certain. There is no freedom here.

I do feel like an inmate in a prison who has to smuggle information. So difficult though. Unfortunately, the whole truth will never be let out.
edit on 14-11-2010 by Soulshock because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2010 by Soulshock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
alot of what is in this document hits me deep in the heart it explains why many things are the way they are.as stated at the begining the truth for u is the truth for u . i believe it is one of two things,a interesting story written by a scifi writter who rivals a clarke,g bear asminov etc,or its the most important documement to hit this planet
first question i had was how do i get out.prison wardens beware cause im coming 4 u

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Hmm this old thing again

Heres my opinion I posted on it from another one of the many threads to add to the large list about the claims of this supposed pdf

Roswell Alien Interview reveals our origins?

Its claims are complete and utter rubbish, and very easy to poke large holes in when looked at even slightly closely with the slightest amount of thought and logic, it also pulls out many of the old parlor tricks used to befuddle and refute any claims its fiction (which are often the first signs its all cobblers to begin with).

Both it and the Terra Papers are complete works of fiction and unfortunately lead a few to many down the wrong path with their bold claims of truth. Hell it doesnt even fit with many of the older and more established stories about the Roswell EBE and what happened in that event.

Every thing I have to say about it is in my link to my original reply... to the OP do yourself a favor and save yourself alot of time, dont take that PDF in anyway seriously.

Edit:- Heh thing is when I saw the threads title I thought 'Oooo' it was going to be a discussion about that old video clip of the Grey sitting at the table in the dark being interrogated by the telepath where it suddenly has a seizure... im dissapointed now
since I find that video rather interesting.

edit on 15-11-2010 by BigfootNZ because: Meep meep

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Is it a work of fiction? Most likely yes. However is it a good and interesting read, that gets you thinking about things? Most definitely.

Thanks to the OP for posting this, though apparently it already has been talked about. I was just telling a friend of mine the other day about this Alien Interview (I told him it was not real, because I do not think it is most likely, but who knows, to each his own), yet I could not remember where I had read it before. So much appreciated!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

Edit:- Heh thing is when I saw the threads title I thought 'Oooo' it was going to be a discussion about that old video clip of the Grey sitting at the table in the dark being interrogated by the telepath where it suddenly has a seizure... im dissapointed now since I find that video rather interesting.

Me too. As far as I know that one was never debunked conclusively. I felt sorry for the poor little guy.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by BigfootNZ

Edit:- Heh thing is when I saw the threads title I thought 'Oooo' it was going to be a discussion about that old video clip of the Grey sitting at the table in the dark being interrogated by the telepath where it suddenly has a seizure... im dissapointed now since I find that video rather interesting.

Me too. As far as I know that one was never debunked conclusively. I felt sorry for the poor little guy.

Is this the video that you are talking about???

www.alienseed.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by theUNKNOWNawaits

Yes

Has it been been completely debunked by the UFO community yet?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

This I do not know, as I do not know too much about this video. I have only seen it in glancing through things before. I am going to research what people have said about this now. Hopefully people here on ATS can tell us if this has been completely debunked already, as well. I would like to know, as the footage interests me very much.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join