It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science Fiction: In 3 Years, Peace in Middle east !?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Introduction:

I will show you Interviews, Clips or Pictures and other Raw Material. That you will never
see on CNBC, CNN, Fox News or Yout Tube. Material far away from the US American Media.
The whole ATS Staff has never seen this "material" before.
I show the most stuff the "first Time" to the American Public.

The Interview with Shimon Peres (the man who watch the stars)

Its an interview with the "Schweizer Fernsehen, Sternstunde" 21.03.2010 Shimon Peres "predicts" the end of the middle east conflict in maybe 3 Years (from an Hypotetical viewpoint).
He "predicts" also an unbelievable "increase of Technology" in the next 10 Years?
At "41:45" he sounds like a mixture between Walt Disney, Werner von Braun and Gene Roddenberry (maybe some strong sedative drugs). I watch the interview more than once and I can say as an "Skeptic":
"I was surprised about his romantic optimism."

Direct Stream @ SF, TV Switzerland:

Sternstunden with Shimon Peres, Interview

PODCAST DOWNLOADS:

VIDEO
AUDIO

Thank you for reading,

thewarehouse@ats, 2010

Warning: My thread is "NOT" North Korea, your opinion is important!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Given that there has never been peace in the middle east I would doubt those claims. Unless he means that after 2012 the mid east won't exist anyway then he may be right!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The problems is that palestinans probably have no tv, lol.

I found out in uk in 1992 that they use high techs in schools, so who knows what is going on.

Mixture of tv and drugs in water, and radiation keeps americans happy and there mind focused on rubbish. So who knows how advanced all that stuff is.

I always have a feeling that bad radiation or energies is being transmitted into areas of the arab neighbourhoods, to make everyones life a misery. I have always said this,a nd i think they do this on purpose. Gaza is probably literally like a massive prison, and i think israel uses these energies against them, and they probably feel rough all the time.
edit on 11/13/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/13/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yeah, but he begins to be creepy.. when he talk about space exploration and about the Human Brain.. and that we all have to make a decision..in the next Years

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Any chance we could get a copy of this *without* the German overdub to his (in english) responses?

Or even a transcript of this talk?

I'm mainly interested in what he had to say from around the point where he says "We are being guided by the north star etc etc"

I'm also searching for one and will post it here if I find it first.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Xatnys

I will filter the overdub, I will upload it on a unknown server, I am working on a Transcript.. I will contact you.

But a last warning: You Publish such things on your own risk I will delete my account on ATS.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Many thanks, eagerly awaiting it.

Sounds *very* interesting, wonder what he's really going on about.

Why do you feel this information is being "censored" or "blacklisted" in the States?

Thanks again.

X

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by thewarehouse

Isnt 3 years pull out time? That means it will be on par with america or a breeding ground for terror. Remember with us gone their will be pretty much nothing to stop the birth of future terrorists.

top topics

join