It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come everyone wants to voice an opinion nowadays

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
is it just me ? Or does the 2010 year more and more people are talking about all stuff on earth

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
did you just post a thread asking people for their opnions on why people have so many opinions?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
this was a double post, IMHO

edit on 11-13-2010 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
lol, everyone has a right to say what they want.

Shame more like me could not just tell what is going in with respect to there lifes and the crimes against them. I am sure there are absolutely horrific things going on we do not know about.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The reason my Friend is
Very soon we will not be permitted to...
And right now we still can.

The BrainGarden

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
That's quite an opinion you have there Mister.
Second Line.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Dictionary.com should re-direct to this thread when 'irony' is looked up.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
did you just post a thread asking people for their opnions on why people have so many opinions?

Roflmao!! Good point. The reason so many people are posting their opinions is because we all have one. As the ol man used to say to me growing up, Opinions are like aholes everyones got one and every once in a while you find an ahole with an opinion. LOL

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Well, I think more people are speaking out how they feel about the world. What has this world become? We more or less are forced to live in an everlasting fear, that someone could press a wrong button over some senseless dispute, in which two individuals (that were elected to prevent any war-related events, or at least the should be) didn't have the ability to talk to each other and figure something out? I mean.. come on... and even if there would be personal differences, shouldn't they be put to the side as there are things more higher, then the own ego? I won't join any war.. they can shoot me right at my home door, for telling them "NO, I won't go", but I won't go anywhere to kill someone. And for sure I will never kill someone for money... "We need money???? NO! Money needs us!"

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
LOL
....really
its a strange world for sure ..peace

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well my opinion is that the question in this thread is a bit too vague.

Thats my opinion about the opinion of asking others opinions and opinions of those opinions.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
yea, I got an opinion. let me tell you...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

Go on, we are listening! Being that this is an opinion thread, opinions are valued! And that is not just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It only appears that more folks are sharing their opinions. Instead of someone ranting to a neighbor, friend, relative, etc. over the phone or at a bar, now they can reach a wider audience through the internet. Not just on this board or facebook, but now you have twitter. I mean, my goodness, people on twitter will twit just about anything! With the advent of smartphones and cheap computers, it's no wonder more and more opinions are being put out to the masses.

That's my opinion.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ra.ra3

Originally posted by Myendica

Go on, we are listening! Being that this is an opinion thread, opinions are valued! And that is not just my opinion.

Since this is an "opinion thread" and apparently anything goes, I'd like to say - In my honest, humble, opinion - the word opinion has "onion" in it - I like this fact.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I am still laughing....but seriously folks is there a way to get this to the front page without flagging it? In a queer way it should be shared with all .

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
What is this thread doing in the 9/11 conspiracies forum ? I'm of the opinion that a mod will be along shortly to redirect this to it's proper bin . What a waste of space . Of course everyone has an opinion about most everything . What kind of question is that ?

And oh , welcome to ATS .
edit on 13-11-2010 by okbmd because: ETA

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by williamAmerican
is it just me ? Or does the 2010 year more and more people are talking about all stuff on earth

It's just you. I remember since back in the AOL 4.0 days people were 'talking about all stuff on earth'. Be it through AIM, various websites or IRC/MSN Chat...

Opinions are nothing new.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
That is because it is too dangerous for TPTB to only let the free minds who actually think talk

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymousanonymous

it hardly has onion in it. in my opinion.

maybe it appears more people who an opinion, because perhaps you are finally listening.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join