It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente: "Scenario set up for next war"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The Federal Reserve has decided to invest $600 billion into the United States economy in order to spur growth. Gerald Celente from the Trends Research Institute says the US government is ruining the country by causing a trade war, devaluing the dollar and driving the country into poverty

“You have the blindsided, the stupid, and the incompetent telling us what to do next. They’re ruining the country. They’re devaluing the dollar. They’re driving the country into poverty and they’re causing a trade war.”

Celente argues that the same scenario from World War 2 is now being setup for the next war.

edit on 13-11-2010 by john124 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
SF

Geralds been actually saying it for a while now, thanks for the clip OP.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I'm surprised anyone believes this stuff any more. It is so transparent.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I was listening to him the other day and he kept stressing to keep an eye on Russia and China, not Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan. I don't see a military conflict arising out of this but I am worried about hyper inflation and the dollar collapsing. The economic destruction continues......

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier78

I guess talking about something for awhile leads to being seen as silly...dam the boy was too early !!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Gerald Celente is the like the only guy I listen to, I swear, he is always spot on. Thanks for the post, I haven't heard from him in a while.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I like Gerald but this time I'm not so sure if he's right on this one. Taking in consideration the financial turmoil that's coming to light along with the latest Webbot predictions, I don't see how it's possible to fund anymore wars. Pretty much everyone globally appears to be broke or going broke at this point.

Clif pointed out recently that a more likely scenario would be troops stranded overseas and inactive from a lack of funding.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure they were only able to get out of the great depression because war came along.
If it hadn't been for the war , we all might still be in a depression now.
China becoming no.1 superpower might cause the US to act , to protect its resources if its back is against the wall financially. Its sad because debt doesnt even exist. Its a mirage , and pasta is probably worth as much money as the bits of paper we cling to and give value to.
Its sad to think people will die over pieces of paper.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Reconciler

You know what though? If we had a major depression in America nowadays I really believe that most people would not be able to handle it. Everyone has lived the "easy" life over here for so long I dont see alot of young people being able to cope with having to live like grandma and great grandma did during the great depression. When the economy totally collapses, there will be alot of angry Americans. I dont see it being hard at all for TPTB to direct that anger toward the Chinese, blame the loss of the dollars value on them. It does not matter whether its true or not, all you have to do is repeat a lie on TV long enough and everyone will believe it. I can also easily see America being spun to the rest of the world as having engineered this global financial crisis purposefully. We will be the new evil empire akin to the Nazis last century. Maybe I'm wrong, but this is a totally viable scenario in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

join